What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you white people are stupid! All that came from Africa.
What is the average I.Q. of a black American vs. that of an average white American? I'll look it up and will be back shortly if I can find that info.
I dont know because I already know that the white invented IQ is a farce to make whites feel good. The way I see it is how is a white person going to tell me how smart I am when they are a dumb race to begin with? Besides even other whites have shot down the IQ theory. Whites arent smart enough to measure intelligence.
Explain Einstein? Von Braun. Newton. Da Vinci. Fulton. Watt. Edison. Bell. Whitney. Oppenheimer. Teller. Name one Black who could match any of them.
Remember the first documented multi genius was a Black person named Imhotep.
Egyptians were caucasian.
When was this? :laughing0301:

If youre scientific you cant really believe that.
If youre religious you still cant believe that.

Why now? This has always been the case here in the US.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

When people go to prison. They need to be given hard labor. Doesnt matter if they are white. black latino, whatever... They have way to much time on their hands to fuck around, cause trouble, beat each other up, run the yard, ... Keep them so busy digging holes and moving rocks back and forth that they will be too tired to start up and run their racist gangs. People go in normal, and have to choose a side. If your white you have to fight blacks even if you dont want to. Racists are made in prison on a grand scale then spread it back to the population then back in again..... all a gift of the liberals who want to make sure these people all have their rights.... then they turn around and make prison a living hell for someone else.
What I make of this is, we need real prison reform,you only get it easy if you have stellar behavior. Make racism illegal in prisons and you will eliminate many of the seeds that poison the country. But it would take guards being able to bust heads and force people to work. That will never happen.
Are you really claiming that most or all racists come from a prison environment?

Not all, just the most radical ones. Some of the worst racial crimes are done by people who have been radicalized in prison. They bring their culture back out on the street and to the sons they raise on the outside.
All i am saying is that would be a good start to de-legitamize the culture and acceptance of racist gangs.

first thing that comes to mind is the murder of Mr Byrd... at least two of the perps were hardened in prison to hate blacks.One of them said he was gang raped by blacks and hated them all. Honestly, if prisons were run the way they ought to be.... no one should get raped in prison. If they have energy to do that at night, they can move rocks and dig ditches all day until they are exhausted.
Murder of James Byrd Jr. - Wikipedia

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

When people go to prison. They need to be given hard labor. Doesnt matter if they are white. black latino, whatever... They have way to much time on their hands to fuck around, cause trouble, beat each other up, run the yard, ... Keep them so busy digging holes and moving rocks back and forth that they will be too tired to start up and run their racist gangs. People go in normal, and have to choose a side. If your white you have to fight blacks even if you dont want to. Racists are made in prison on a grand scale then spread it back to the population then back in again..... all a gift of the liberals who want to make sure these people all have their rights.... then they turn around and make prison a living hell for someone else.
What I make of this is, we need real prison reform,you only get it easy if you have stellar behavior. Make racism illegal in prisons and you will eliminate many of the seeds that poison the country. But it would take guards being able to bust heads and force people to work. That will never happen.
Are you really claiming that most or all racists come from a prison environment?

Not all, just the most radical ones. Some of the worst racial crimes are done by people who have been radicalized in prison. They bring their culture back out on the street and to the sons they raise on the outside.
All i am saying is that would be a good start to de-legitamize the culture and acceptance of racist gangs.

first thing that comes to mind is the murder of Mr Byrd... at least two of the perps were hardened in prison to hate blacks.One of them said he was gang raped by blacks and hated them all. Honestly, if prisons were run the way they ought to be.... no one should get raped in prison. If they have energy to do that at night, they can move rocks and dig ditches all day until they are exhausted.
I would agree prison does play a part in current day racist ideology but I really think its simply a disease (latent or otherwise) that most whites have.

What is the average I.Q. of a black American vs. that of an average white American? I'll look it up and will be back shortly if I can find that info.
I dont know because I already know that the white invented IQ is a farce to make whites feel good. The way I see it is how is a white person going to tell me how smart I am when they are a dumb race to begin with? Besides even other whites have shot down the IQ theory. Whites arent smart enough to measure intelligence.
Explain Einstein? Von Braun. Newton. Da Vinci. Fulton. Watt. Edison. Bell. Whitney. Oppenheimer. Teller. Name one Black who could match any of them.

George Washington Carver, one of the most brilliant minds ever...........

I would agree prison does play a part in current day racist ideology but I really think its simply a disease (latent or otherwise) that most whites have.

You can think that if you want. I dont know the people you know... and you dont know the people I know. I base my opinion off my own personal experiences, I think your quite wrong about the number, but of course that number of racists can change depending on how you want to define it. And that can be extremely subjective.

North east white liberals

Africa was the birthplace of mankind. Civilization evolved elsewhere
Not true. Civilization occurred first in Africa even by white boy standards.
Spears? Raising goats? Nothing valuable EVER came out of Africa.
Science, philosophy, math, etc etc are very valuable. Gimme a break. Thats why you white boys invaded Africa.
Math? Greece and India. Science? Europe ,China ,and India. Philosophy? Greece and China. And Japan. Africa has ALWAYS been behind.In every aspect of learning.
Man you white people are stupid! All that came from Africa. Why do you think your great Greek scientists and philosophers all studied in Africa? Hell. The pyramids are math, science and philosophy in 3D for your silly asses.

In nearly every comment you make you say "you white people".

I'll assume you're black and racist to your very core

What exactly does that mean? I've always wanted to ask a white person that.

Urban Dictionary: pfffft

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pfffft

An expression of mild contempt or dismissal. Usually made in response upon seeing/hearing nonsense or bullshit. This expression can also used to mask feelings of rejection/hurt to a snub or any other perceived/real social slight.

Where's the big Mug Hoss? your slipping!
1_550x550_Back_Color-White.jpg

You can think that if you want. I dont know the people you know... and you dont know the people I know. I base my opinion off my own personal experiences, I think your quite wrong about the number, but of course that number of racists can change depending on how you want to define it. And that can be extremely subjective.
I'm basing my opinion off of not only my experiences but the experiences of every Black person I know and even some whites. Of course its going to be subjective because as you pointed out we dont know the same people.

Not true. Civilization occurred first in Africa even by white boy standards.
Science, philosophy, math, etc etc are very valuable. Gimme a break. Thats why you white boys invaded Africa.
Math? Greece and India. Science? Europe ,China ,and India. Philosophy? Greece and China. And Japan. Africa has ALWAYS been behind.In every aspect of learning.
Man you white people are stupid! All that came from Africa. Why do you think your great Greek scientists and philosophers all studied in Africa? Hell. The pyramids are math, science and philosophy in 3D for your silly asses.

Yes I am Black and I have no problem with whites thinking I am racist. I really could care less what they think. If I say "white people" its usually in response to a racist comment or an observance of whites as a group.

Invented Peanut Butter? Big deal.

What exactly does that mean? I've always wanted to ask a white person that.

Urban Dictionary: pfffft

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pfffft

An expression of mild contempt or dismissal. Usually made in response upon seeing/hearing nonsense or bullshit. This expression can also used to mask feelings of rejection/hurt to a snub or any other perceived/real social slight.
I've never heard anyone actually say that. Looks like its pronounced "puffit".

Yes I am Black and I have no problem with whites thinking I am racist. I really could care less what they think. If I say "white people" its usually in response to a racist comment or an observance of whites as a group.
Fine. But claiming all this fake History is BORING.

Only a low intellect white person would think he invented peanut butter. :laugh:

Carter actually did do a lot more than that. He really WAS a genius.

left wing bull to stir up division.

No, you say "you white people". Patently racist.

Judge on character, integrity and worth and not skin color.

When you can do that you'll be taken seriously

Not so.

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/george-washington-carver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back