What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anything of it. Well except you folks seem to live in abject fear.
Being a white supremacist is the epitome of living in abject fear. Your daughters are still going to fuck us, your genes are recessive, and your numbers are few.

Oh golly, a bad ass.
Truth is truth. The only reason white supremacist exist is because they are in fear of genetic annihilation. We can tell because they loved to cut off the genitals of Black men that they lynched and kept them as souvenirs. Face it. Your days are numbered like football jerseys. :laugh:

So "your" truth is truth? I don't think so.
You'll lose at Helter Skelter son.
I didnt ask you to think. The next time you try that please make sure to have an adult present along with a life vest and a hard hat. :laughing0301:

You didn't answer the question boy.

Being a white supremacist is the epitome of living in abject fear. Your daughters are still going to fuck us, your genes are recessive, and your numbers are few.

Oh golly, a bad ass.
Truth is truth. The only reason white supremacist exist is because they are in fear of genetic annihilation. We can tell because they loved to cut off the genitals of Black men that they lynched and kept them as souvenirs. Face it. Your days are numbered like football jerseys. :laugh:
View attachment 308416 Not looking good

dc-Cover-11c1ukf0jh99cl23ouj94m2ek3-20170827103238.Medi.jpeg
To bad that wasn’t mma lol that boy would have lasted 2 mins lol white power
There is a reason white boys were afraid to let Black heavy weights fight. They knew they were going to get a smooth ass kicking. :laugh:

Oh golly, a bad ass.

So "your" truth is truth? I don't think so.
You'll lose at Helter Skelter son.
I didnt ask you to think. The next time you try that please make sure to have an adult present along with a life vest and a hard hat. :laughing0301:

You didn't answer the question boy.
I dont answer dumb questions from chimps. Get some RID for you hair lice and then try and formulate a coherent question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back