What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science, philosophy, math, etc etc are very valuable. Gimme a break. Thats why you white boys invaded Africa.
Math? Greece and India. Science? Europe ,China ,and India. Philosophy? Greece and China. And Japan. Africa has ALWAYS been behind.In every aspect of learning.
Man you white people are stupid! All that came from Africa. Why do you think your great Greek scientists and philosophers all studied in Africa? Hell. The pyramids are math, science and philosophy in 3D for your silly asses.

In nearly every comment you make you say "you white people".

I'll assume you're black and racist to your very core
Yes I am Black and I have no problem with whites thinking I am racist. I really could care less what they think. If I say "white people" its usually in response to a racist comment or an observance of whites as a group.

No, you say "you white people". Patently racist.

Judge on character, integrity and worth and not skin color.

When you can do that you'll be taken seriously
Yep. He appears to be one of those racists that would never admit to BEING a racist. Very much like IM2 that posts on this site.

What is the average I.Q. of a black American vs. that of an average white American? I'll look it up and will be back shortly if I can find that info.
I dont know because I already know that the white invented IQ is a farce to make whites feel good. The way I see it is how is a white person going to tell me how smart I am when they are a dumb race to begin with? Besides even other whites have shot down the IQ theory. Whites arent smart enough to measure intelligence.
Explain Einstein? Von Braun. Newton. Da Vinci. Fulton. Watt. Edison. Bell. Whitney. Oppenheimer. Teller. Name one Black who could match any of them.
Remember the first documented multi genius was a Black person named Imhotep.
Egyptians were caucasian.
When was this? :laughing0301:

If youre scientific you cant really believe that.
If youre religious you still cant believe that.
weather they were black or caucasian ...i dont know ..but i do know this ..you are no genius in fact you're a 1st class idiot.

Science, philosophy, math, etc etc are very valuable. Gimme a break. Thats why you white boys invaded Africa.
Math? Greece and India. Science? Europe ,China ,and India. Philosophy? Greece and China. And Japan. Africa has ALWAYS been behind.In every aspect of learning.
Man you white people are stupid! All that came from Africa. Why do you think your great Greek scientists and philosophers all studied in Africa? Hell. The pyramids are math, science and philosophy in 3D for your silly asses.

Yes I am Black and I have no problem with whites thinking I am racist. I really could care less what they think. If I say "white people" its usually in response to a racist comment or an observance of whites as a group.

I only do that with non whites. A white person is guilty until proven innocent.

Explain Einstein? Von Braun. Newton. Da Vinci. Fulton. Watt. Edison. Bell. Whitney. Oppenheimer. Teller. Name one Black who could match any of them.

George Washington Carver, one of the most brilliant minds ever...........
Invented Peanut Butter? Big deal.

George Washington Carver was a great man and inventor. You could say that his ideas saved a nation from starvation by his theory that the rotating of crops could prevent the depletion of soil minerals. He was a very great man, a humanitarian of the highest order. He left an incredible legacy that anyone would be proud of attaining. Those that hated him for the tint of his skin still benefited from his research with full bellies. His humbleness in spite of his accomplishments are awe inspiring.

You really ARE a moron.

I dont know because I already know that the white invented IQ is a farce to make whites feel good. The way I see it is how is a white person going to tell me how smart I am when they are a dumb race to begin with? Besides even other whites have shot down the IQ theory. Whites arent smart enough to measure intelligence.

weather they were black or caucasian ...i dont know ..but i do know this ..you are no genius in fact you're a 1st class idiot.
Says the person that doesnt know the difference between "weather" and "whether". Whats wrong? Isnt English your native tongue? :laughing0301:

You really ARE a moron.
You really ARE white.

As I observed and stated. You're a racist, and not to be taken seriously.

I'll ignore your comments from now on.

Says the person that doesnt know the difference between "weather" and "whether". Whats wrong? Isnt English your native tongue? :laughing0301:
WHETHER you like it or not, his I.Q. is most likely higher than yours.

thanks for the spell check faggot !

Yeah you said that before but somehow you keep responding to me in spite of all your claims.

thanks for the spell check faggot !
It wasnt a spell check. You spelled weather correctly. However, that was not the correct usage you dummy. :laugh:

Yeah you said that before but somehow you keep responding to me in spite of all your claims.

Twice, now a third and last.

You're not a bright person.

Congratulations, you're my first ignore and I have patience except for racists.

Good bye

WHETHER you like it or not, his I.Q. is most likely higher than yours.
In imaginary white boy land IQs make dumb white boys feel superior despite being recessive. Dont use it as a crutch.

Twice, now a third and last.

You're not a bright person.

Congratulations, you're my first ignore and I have patience except for racists.

Good bye
Peace out. Hopefully for real this time. Dont be a hypocrite ok?

You really ARE a moron.
You really ARE white.
Yes, and I'm PROUD of it! I'm what the Dim Dems and liberal lunatics fear and loathe the most. A white, non-gay, conservative male. More than any other group in America, WE were the ones that helped get Trump elected as president in 2016 and will help him get re-elected in November.

You really ARE a moron.
You really ARE white.
Yes, and I'm PROUD of it! I'm what the Dim Dems and liberal lunatics fear and loathe the most. A white, non-gay, conservative male. More than any other group in America, WE were the ones that helped get Trump elected as president in 2016 and will help him get re-elected in November.
I have no problem with you being proud of being recessive. It just tickles me. :laugh:

I agree you recessives helped get Drumfph elected and probably reelected. I predicted this as a back lash to Obama. I understand your fear of genetic annihilation better than you do.

You really ARE a moron.
You really ARE white.
I have no problem with you being proud of being recessive. It just tickles me. :laugh:

I agree you recessives helped get Drumfph elected and probably reelected. I predicted this as a back lash to Obama. I understand your fear of genetic annihilation better than you do.
YOU'RE the one with the recessive genes and low I.Q., congratulations.

You really ARE a moron.
You really ARE white.

YOU'RE the one with the recessive genes and low I.Q., congratulations.
You have me confused with your typical white person. Sorry but I am Black with dominant genes and naturally intelligent.

Much ado about nothing in general.

Curious as to why NJ wants to create a race war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back