What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why now? This has always been the case here in the US.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."
I noticed that. Fuck me and the horse I rode on. Black crime is a ginormous problem and fuck me for noticing. Sorry.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."
I noticed that. Fuck me and the horse I rode on. Black crime is a ginormous problem and fuck me for noticing. Sorry.
Not sure what that has to do with my comment. Black crime is not a terrorist threat.

Not sure what that has to do with my comment. Black crime is not a terrorist threat.
Nope. Black crime has nothing to do with anything, but I digress. Don't we all?

Much ado about nothing in general.

Curious as to why NJ wants to create a race war.
Why would listing white racists as the number one threat start a race war? You know as well as I do that white racists are pussies.

Welpppp

according to your pdf

Black Separatist Extremists Present Moderate Threat pg 17 (already established)

While on page 10 it states:

White supremacist extremists will pose a high threat to New Jersey in 2020 (an assumption)

Page 8
HVE Support for Foreign Terrorists Remains High
(already established)

My question to you is why are you pointing to whites only?

You don't have to respond.
I already know the answer.

Echo chambers, I hate them . Say reparations for slavery or sanctuary cities. Both are insane pushed by the Democrats. I am thinking the democrats are the party of criminals. I disassociate myself from them.

Much ado about nothing in general.

Curious as to why NJ wants to create a race war.
Why would listing white racists as the number one threat start a race war? You know as well as I do that white racists are pussies.

Welpppp

according to your pdf

Black Separatist Extremists Present Moderate Threat pg 17 (already established)

While on page 10 it states:

White supremacist extremists will pose a high threat to New Jersey in 2020 (an assumption)

Page 8
HVE Support for Foreign Terrorists Remains High
(already established)

My question to you is why are you pointing to whites only?

You don't have to respond.
I already know the answer.
I pointed out "whites only" because only white racists are the number 1 threat. It wasnt a tie. Whats confusing to you about that?

Last edited:
Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.
Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.

You might want to learn about what advancements and contributions have come from Africa.

Here are some:

12 African Inventions That Changed the World

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 10.48.19 PM.png

Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.
Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.

You might want to learn about what advancements and contributions have come from Africa.

Here are some:

View attachment 308091
You should let him wallow in his ignorance. No loss.

Mulch.
The scary thing is that black democrats believe this garbage
I'm not a democrat and I absolutely believe white racists are a terrorist threat. So be afraid. Be very afraid.
Black racists are a terror threat also

But the lib media wants us to think its whites only
Youre just mad that white racists are considered the number 1 threat. Like I mentioned it wasnt a tie.

Mulch.
I'm not a democrat and I absolutely believe white racists are a terrorist threat. So be afraid. Be very afraid.

Youre just mad that white racists are considered the number 1 threat. Like I mentioned it wasnt a tie.
And you just need more fuel for your kneejerk hate toward whites

And you just need more fuel for your kneejerk hate toward whites
I dont hate whites. Some of my family and friends are white

Here are some:

View attachment 308091
All of those inventions came out of Africa?

Here are some:

View attachment 308091
All of those inventions came out of Africa?
See what being ignorant does to you? You bought the lies your ancestors told you and now youre in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back