Zone1 What do you have to say about trinity keeping all the religions in mind?

Preach on, brother!!! Throw him in a lake of fire for not believing you are the only one who understands scripture.
There is no real lake of fire. It's a concept of what the anguish will be when people find out they were duped by Satan's religious teachers.
I do understand scriptures because I know my Lord and Savior. Now, can two people have different interpretations of the same scripture? SURE!!! But, it goes both ways. If I have a different interpretation why do you get to correct me but I can't do the same without being called a chosen name from you? Why can't we learn from each other instead of immediately saying Mormonism is this or that? I've never said you have to follow my beliefs or else. Being born a Jew, I watched many of loud exchanges of disagreements between Jews and they end with a hug.

There is no real lake of fire. It's a concept of what the anguish will be when people find out they were duped by Satan's religious teachers.
I do understand scriptures because I know my Lord and Savior. Now, can two people have different interpretations of the same scripture? SURE!!! But, it goes both ways. If I have a different interpretation why do you get to correct me but I can't do the same without being called a chosen name from you? Why can't we learn from each other instead of immediately saying Mormonism is this or that? I've never said you have to follow my beliefs or else. Being born a Jew, I watched many of loud exchanges of disagreements between Jews and they end with a hug.
Where did I try to convince you to believe in the Trinity as I do? I didn't. I couldn't careless what you believe. You were the one trying to shove your beliefs down my throat. You say things like why can't we learn from each other. We can. Learning means asking questions. Not telling the other guy he's wrong. Marinate on it.

Only someone believing they are all that with pride would say something like that. Would you like for me to place you into the body of a pig too? Grow up. That's just another ploy of those caught in a lie.
There's nothing special about me, bro.

So I'm lying? Because I don't want to believe like you do? You are a horrible minister.

I don't know why you keep babbling on about Jewish information when we are covering the Trinity. All while throwing in NT versus... Are you a Jews for Jesus dude?
Because the Trinity is nonsense brought up by John who had to get the Roman Empire to accept a religion with a human god.

Where did I try to convince you to believe in the Trinity as I do? I didn't. I couldn't careless what you believe. You were the one trying to shove your beliefs down my throat. You say things like why can't we learn from each other. We can. Learning means asking questions. Not telling the other guy he's wrong. Marinate on it.
Where did I say you were wrong? You are but still. Take a chill pill brother. I've shared with you where there are scriptures that suggest three separate personages even in the same place at the same time. I've shared where Jesus came after his resurrection sat and ate with two of his disciples that thought they were seeing a ghost. I think they also thought Jesus didn't keep his resurrected body either and were taught that by the religious leaders of their time. Yet, Jesus was clear and straightened them out stating that his resurrected body is flesh and bones (no blood). Also, His spirit which is most likely the blood of resurrected bodies. Just my opinion. If Jesus has a body then why not the Father? Most Christians believe they are the same person.

Because the Trinity is nonsense brought up by John who had to get the Roman Empire to accept a religion with a human god.
No, and no again... I've given you scriptures before John that talk about the Father, Son and Holy Ghost even in the OT. Repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results is insanity.

No, and no again... I've given you scriptures before John that talk about the Father, Son and Holy Ghost even in the OT. Repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results is insanity.
You're quite a schmuck as the Book of John was a last minute attempt to attract heathens.
The fact is that even that didn't help until 360AD when everybody became Christian at the threat of being beheaded.
What a lovely way to start a religion.

You're quite a schmuck as the Book of John was a last minute attempt to attract heathens.
The fact is that even that didn't help until 360AD when everybody became Christian at the threat of being beheaded.
What a lovely way to start a religion.
Nonsense to both ideas. The start of following Jesus Christ was in 30 A.D.

I hope you're just posting that and don't really believe because if you believe that you are must have failed history.
Jesus was 30 years of age in 30 A.D. This is when he began his ministry. He lived to be 33 years of age. Then, he came back after his death resurrected and will live throughout all eternity. What is it you don't understand?

Jesus was 30 years of age in 30 A.D. He lived to be 33 years of age. Then, he came back after his death resurrected and will live throughout all eternity. What is it you don't understand?
And nobody knew who he was until about 300 years later.
I get it...you need a daddy figure so your history has to suck.
Unlike you, this Jew I did the research and realized Christianity is a crock and built on mass murder.

And nobody knew who he was until about 300 years later.
I get it...you need a daddy figure so your history has to suck.
Unlike you, this Jew I did the research and realized Christianity is a crock and built on mass murder.
Who says nobody knew who he was until 300 years later? Paul continued to teach Christ. The Bishops in many cities continued to teach Christ. You did no research. You had no idea what A.D. represents and goofed that one. Now, what does B.C. mean? :itsok:

Who says nobody knew who he was until 300 years later? Paul continued to teach Christ. The Bishops in many cities continued to teach Christ. You did no research. You had no idea what A.D. represents and goofed that one. Now, what does B.C. mean? :itsok:
Paul was murdered way before the NT became well known.
I almost feel sorry for you.

Paul was murdered way before the NT became well known.
I almost feel sorry for you.
Yes, and the Bishops he wrote and spoke to in person kept Christianity going until there was consolidation of Bishops to Rome and then there were the Greeks as well. You really are illiterate when it comes to this topic. But, I'm sure you'll read up on it and sound more competent as time goes on in here.

Yes, and the Bishops he wrote and spoke to in person kept Christianity going until there was consolidation of Bishops to Rome and then there were the Greeks as well. You really are illiterate when it comes to this topic. But, I'm sure you'll read up on it and sound more competent as time goes on in here.
Provide some Links where Christianity was spreading like wildfire prior to Constantine.

Provide some Links where Christianity was spreading like wildfire prior to Constantine.
Google: In its early centuries, Christianity achieved a phenomenal growth rate: it is estimated that it had hit roughly 30 million followers by AD350.

Animated map shows how Christianity spread across the world Interesting short video...

* Stark argued that Constantine did not introduce Christianity to Rome but rather reacted to rapid growth of Christianity within the empire. Stark believed that Christianity grew in the Roman Empire at a rate of 40 percent a decade, growing from around 1,000 (0.0017 percent of the population) in A.D. 40 to nearly 34 million (56.5 percent of the population) in A.D. 350, when it reached "a critical mass” of at least 10 percent of the Roman Empire. - EARLY SPREAD OF CHRISTIANITY | Facts and Details

Google: In its early centuries, Christianity achieved a phenomenal growth rate: it is estimated that it had hit roughly 30 million followers by AD350.

Animated map shows how Christianity spread across the world Interesting short video...

* Stark argued that Constantine did not introduce Christianity to Rome but rather reacted to rapid growth of Christianity within the empire. Stark believed that Christianity grew in the Roman Empire at a rate of 40 percent a decade, growing from around 1,000 (0.0017 percent of the population) in A.D. 40 to nearly 34 million (56.5 percent of the population) in A.D. 350, when it reached "a critical mass” of at least 10 percent of the Roman Empire. - EARLY SPREAD OF CHRISTIANITY | Facts and Details
I forgot to specify not to link to a commercial.
I want a history of why it took almost 300 years for Jesus to catch on and why it took another 1,000 years for the Popes to figure out how the "religion" should look.
For instance, the Church was anti-Enlightenment (education) for 1,000 years and here you are being literate.

I forgot to specify not to link to a commercial.
I want a history of why it took almost 300 years for Jesus to catch on and why it took another 1,000 years for the Popes to figure out how the "religion" should look.
For instance, the Church was anti-Enlightenment (education) for 1,000 years and here you are being literate.
You obviously didn't' read a thing nor watch the video. So, you missed the fact that from Jesus death to about 350 A.D. Christianity grew to about 34 million people. Pretty large for that time period.

You obviously didn't' read a thing nor watch the video. So, you missed the fact that from Jesus death to about 350 A.D. Christianity grew to about 34 million people. Pretty large for that time period.
Christianity grew to about 34 million people due to threat of being beheaded.
Your 30 second commercial will not supply the detail and you are fooling yourself.
It's also a fact that Christianity was completely unfocused in its practice until the oppressive Holy Roman Empire took over and murdered anyone who stepped out of line.

Christianity grew to about 34 million people due to threat of being beheaded.
Your 30 second commercial will not supply the detail and you are fooling yourself.
It's also a fact that Christianity was completely unfocused in its practice until the oppressive Holy Roman Empire took over and murdered anyone who stepped out of line.
It grew to 34 million and then Constantine grabbed hold of it. So, no. There was no beheading until Rome took over. And, even then, your portrayal of Christians is unfounded. Up until that point, it was the other way around where tyrants like Nero, as an atheist, killed Christians for sport. Atheists and idol worshippers killed Christians.
Now, with that said, the RCC was actually founded in 590 A.D. From that point on, there were time periods where Popes were wicked and did evil things. We call it the "Dark Ages" because it really was a time of full apostasy from Christ's teachings, doctrines as well as ordinances performed improperly and many just dropped altogether. Catholics don't agree but I believe this to be true and why the Lord called Joseph Smith to end the apostasy and restore His Church the way he did in his days and Paul's days. This included restoration of all things like doctrines and ordinances.

Forum List

Back