what do you expect to see in the first year of a trump presidency?

The funny thing about Trump is some of what he is proposing is classic Keynes.

I think you'll see an infrastructure bill. Whether it is bigger than Obama's infrastructure bill or other highway bills remains to be seen. The country needs more infrastructure spending. Republicans were the primary opponents of this in Congress over the past few terms. Let's see if they remain that way. I'm guessing President Trump will get what he wants. Democrats will support him on more infrastructure spending. Conservatives in Congress may not.

Conservatives may support more infrastructure spending if they get tax reform. Now would be a good time for a 1986-style tax bill. Whether or not they can get that through the Senate remains to be seen since the Democrats are going to hold 48 seats, and the left is going to want a pound of flesh from the party. The tax code is a mess and needs comprehensive reform. Now would be as good as any time to do it, but if President Trump tries, he's going to find out how bad the lobbyists really do control Washington.

He will appoint a conservative justice to the SC.

And I hope to God he stays the fuck off Twitter at 3 in the morning.

Besides reversing EOs and breaking ground for the border wall, I hope he gets some legislation passed to deal with voter fraud. Democrats need to have that tool taken away from them.

There is no voter fraud. Yet another lie. Don't you get sick of lying SJ? It's almost every time you post. Now gerrymandering. There's a kinda voter fraud and the Repugs are expert at it.

just curious as to where people think the us will go from here? i would love to see the predictions....

mine: i do not think trump will do much of what he has said he will do....i think he is just as shocked as everyone else at this turn of events...i do think he will toss out obamacare without replacing it with anything......i think he will cripple the economy ...and appoint a cabinet of his peers and let the avenge he has promised begin....and he will appoint ussc justices who will overturn roe vs wade but not stop the pharm companies from making a fortune off chemical abortions.....get ready for the 1% to run...

your turn....
I expect the media to attack him starting today and keep attacking him.......
They will because he is an absolute bozo and will just fuck up everything he has to do with. The nightmare president.

[
We really need that wall..

Willow. Gaza has a 32 mile long border with the Israel. The IDF can't stop tunnels being built. Sure they shut them down, but more are just built. You've got 1500 mile border with Mexico. If an outfit like the IDF (who are more well equipped than your border patrol) can't stop tunnels, what makes you think a wall will stop them? BTW, you can't build it out to sea either.

[

I would certainly hope so. And I hope the Dems taunt and harass him mercilessly. Just like the Repugs did for Obama for the past 8 years.

that is just crazy...why do you want discord for the county......why?
There is already discord in the country. He should be harassed mercilessly, I agree. What was done to Obama should be done to him: at least he deserves it. What goes around comes around.

Besides reversing EOs and breaking ground for the border wall, I hope he gets some legislation passed to deal with voter fraud. Democrats need to have that tool taken away from them.

There is no voter fraud. Yet another lie. Don't you get sick of lying SJ? It's almost every time you post. Now gerrymandering. There's a kinda voter fraud and the Repugs are expert at it.
Just keep saying that and maybe you'll convince yourself.
'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

just curious as to where people think the us will go from here? i would love to see the predictions....

mine: i do not think trump will do much of what he has said he will do....i think he is just as shocked as everyone else at this turn of events...i do think he will toss out obamacare without replacing it with anything......i think he will cripple the economy ...and appoint a cabinet of his peers and let the avenge he has promised begin....and he will appoint ussc justices who will overturn roe vs wade but not stop the pharm companies from making a fortune off chemical abortions.....get ready for the 1% to run...

your turn....
They will because he is an absolute bozo and will just fuck up everything he has to do with. The nightmare president.
Nightmare for you maybe. :lol:

your turn....
Nightmare for you maybe. :lol:
He will be a nightmare for you, wait and see. Your economy will fall apart Social security will be privatized and ruin your retirement. He will be the laughingstock of the world. The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.

[
2 lies in one sentence.

Truth hurts, don't it. You'll give a free pass to a Daddy's boy who never did a day's work in his life and cost the US billions of dollars, 4500 dead and 10s of 1000s injured (won't even include civilian casualties) due to lies about WMDs, but will try and persecute a person who has given 30 years of her life to public service, and you try and blame her for 4 deaths that had nothing to do with her, but were in the main caused by a bad decision made by a diplomat on the ground. I thought you Cons were all about personal responsibility?

Forum List

Back