what do you expect to see in the first year of a trump presidency?

Hopefully he is moderate and not hardcore right. With Pence in the fold not very promising.

Recession
UN sanctions
WWIII
Laughing stock country of 2017
Mass migration of Americans to Canada.

just curious as to where people think the us will go from here? i would love to see the predictions....

mine: i do not think trump will do much of what he has said he will do....i think he is just as shocked as everyone else at this turn of events...i do think he will toss out obamacare without replacing it with anything......i think he will cripple the economy ...and appoint a cabinet of his peers and let the avenge he has promised begin....and he will appoint ussc justices who will overturn roe vs wade but not stop the pharm companies from making a fortune off chemical abortions.....get ready for the 1% to run...

your turn....

He can't "toss out" The Affordable Care Act on his own. He won't have that power.

He will totally FU the economy, I agree.

He has made many, many promises he won't keep because he actually has no grounded plan to make them happen. He was just saying what his people wanted to hear. How they couldn't hear that it was all a lot of rubbish he was spouting just to con them into believing him, I don't know. What a load of morons.

He can only appoint one Supreme Court justice. He can't appoint any others unless one of the current ones die: and there is no guarantee that any will in the near future.

He won't get Roe vs Wade overturned.

He will seek revenge on anyone he can, if he can get away with it.

He will antagonize our allies and make love to our enemies, like Putin.

He will ruin our standing world wide...no one will respect us or trust us.

He will shame and embarrass the Americans who have a brain and sensibilities.

What an absulute, fucking nightmare.

In 4 years, a Democrat will run against him and win the presidency back because Tramp won't be hard to beat: he'll be among the absolute worst presidents we have ever had. In fact, the very worst. Unless, of course, someone takes him out first.

I believe Clarence Thomas is retiring, and I'm pretty sure Ginsberg is doing the same pretty soon. That's 2 more seats for SCOTUS right there.

I won't be very engaged the first few months of the Trump presidency because I'm heading to Hollywood today to help a bunch of assholes pack up their shit and leave our great country. And when they get to wherever they're heading I urge them to apply for citizenship and please renounce your American because we don't need or want your worthless asses.

Bon Voyage!

I've thought all along that Trump won't be able to do half of what he has said. A rep congress will never spend the money to "build a wall", keeping all muslims out is probably unconstitutional. He is not going to get carte blanche from the rep congress.
Why would keeping Muslims out be unconstitutional. (The words "that's not who we are" appear nowhere in the Constitution).
Hell, Carter did it!

I hope to see infrastructure spending. We need a wall. I hope to see sanity returned to our health care system.

London bridges falling down... falling down... falling down...

London bridges falling down. My fair lady.

These morons in power will hold out until everything falls down. :badgrin:

Recession
UN sanctions
WWIII
Laughing stock country of 2017
Mass migration of Americans to Canada.

maxresdefault.jpg

just curious as to where people think the us will go from here? i would love to see the predictions....

mine: i do not think trump will do much of what he has said he will do....i think he is just as shocked as everyone else at this turn of events...i do think he will toss out obamacare without replacing it with anything......i think he will cripple the economy ...and appoint a cabinet of his peers and let the avenge he has promised begin....and he will appoint ussc justices who will overturn roe vs wade but not stop the pharm companies from making a fortune off chemical abortions.....get ready for the 1% to run...

your turn....

He can't "toss out" The Affordable Care Act on his own. He won't have that power.

He will totally FU the economy, I agree.

He has made many, many promises he won't keep because he actually has no grounded plan to make them happen. He was just saying what his people wanted to hear. How they couldn't hear that it was all a lot of rubbish he was spouting just to con them into believing him, I don't know. What a load of morons.

He can only appoint one Supreme Court justice. He can't appoint any others unless one of the current ones die: and there is no guarantee that any will in the near future.

He won't get Roe vs Wade overturned.

He will seek revenge on anyone he can, if he can get away with it.

He will antagonize our allies and make love to our enemies, like Putin.

He will ruin our standing world wide...no one will respect us or trust us.

He will shame and embarrass the Americans who have a brain and sensibilities.

What an absulute, fucking nightmare.

In 4 years, a Democrat will run against him and win the presidency back because Tramp won't be hard to beat: he'll be among the absolute worst presidents we have ever had. In fact, the very worst. Unless, of course, someone takes him out first.
Leave the country, filthy liberal.

I hope to see infrastructure spending. We need a wall. I hope to see sanity returned to our health care system.

I agree we need to spend on infrastructure. But our roads, bridges, pipelines ect ect ect need a LOT of work. That should be a priority more than a wall.

your turn....
I expect to see the fallout shelter business come roaring back just think of all the business with the dems who are terrified about Trump starting a nuclear war

In my blue to the bone home state I'm planning on getting in on the underground floor and making a shitload of cash

I agree we need to spend on infrastructure. But our roads, bridges, pipelines ect ect ect need a LOT of work. That should be a priority more than a wall.
We really need that wall. We have criminal illegals crossing four five six times after being deported. Deportation does not get the job done.

Forum List

Back