what do you expect to see in the first year of a trump presidency?

[
2 lies in one sentence.

Truth hurts, don't it. You'll give a free pass to a Daddy's boy who never did a day's work in his life and cost the US billions of dollars, 4500 dead and 10s of 1000s injured (won't even include civilian casualties) due to lies about WMDs, but will try and persecute a person who has given 30 years of her life to public service, and you try and blame her for 4 deaths that had nothing to do with her, but were in the main caused by a bad decision made by a diplomat on the ground. I thought you Cons were all about personal responsibility?
How long are they going to drag those 4 bodies around purely for political purposes? Meanwhile the bodies of the 4,500 Iraq dead are swept under the rug and that`s where they`ll stay.

How long are they going to drag those 4 bodies around purely for political purposes? Meanwhile the bodies of the 4,500 Iraq dead are swept under the rug and that`s where they`ll stay.

Seriously? They're loons. And dumb as posts. I was being serious when I said Trump's base were uneducated white males. They are. There are plenty of them on this board.

Last edited:
[
We really need that wall..

Willow. Gaza has a 32 mile long border with the Israel. The IDF can't stop tunnels being built. Sure they shut them down, but more are just built. You've got 1500 mile border with Mexico. If an outfit like the IDF (who are more well equipped than your border patrol) can't stop tunnels, what makes you think a wall will stop them? BTW, you can't build it out to sea either.
We can build it. We must build it. The drug cartels use tunnels, do not make excuses because of the drug cartels, you cannot lay down for people like that.

Seriously? They're loons. And dumb as posts. I was being serious when I said Trump's base were uneducated white males. They are. There are plenty of them on this board.
And statements like this is why you lost the election. America is tired of your insults. Those uneducated white males are pissed because you elites flooded the nation with illegals and gave away their jobs, you shut down the coal industry. As far as you snooty leftists are concerned the white male in America can go pound sand. Well, not yet. They are Americans and deserve the right to Perdue life, liberty and the pursuit. Of happiness. Many of those uneducated white males you sneer at have gone to war and fought for this country, they volunteered to do it, it pisses them off to see the constituency of the left burning and shitting on the flag. I am one of Trump's supporters, I am neither uneducated or male. So you on the left keep sneering, keep believing that only you have a brain, keep calling the rest of us homophobes, racists, xenophobes, keep acting as if we have no brain, no eyes, no emotions. You worked hard for division and you got it.

those men who dis honor vets..really willow after electing a president who neither served and thinks pows like mccain are losers......i wouldnt run my mouth about that....

[ keep calling the rest of us homophobes, racists, xenophobes, keep acting as if we have no brain, no eyes, no emotions.

Well stop acting like them then. Pretty simple..
I think it is Washington in general that needs a clean out. not just Dems. you Repug mates are not your real friends either.

[ keep calling the rest of us homophobes, racists, xenophobes, keep acting as if we have no brain, no eyes, no emotions.

Well stop acting like them then. Pretty simple..
I think it is Washington in general that needs a clean out. not just Dems. you Repug mates are not your real friends either.

I have never acted as any of the above. Let me clarify. I believe in LEGAL IMMIGRATIon, that does not make me a xenophobe, I believe racism is just as bad coming from people of color as it is from whites, I believe gay people may live their lives as they wish, I pass no judgement, I just wish I did not have to hear about their sex lives, I don't tell them about mine. I don't like democrats like you, you are an elitist and an idiot. But you keep doing what your doing. America has spoken.

those men who dis honor vets..really willow after electing a president who neither served and thinks pows like mccain are losers......i wouldnt run my mouth about that....

I will run my mouth. When he said that it pissed me off, look at Sen. McCain's shoulders? Have you ever? They are deformed because the Vietnam Congo hung him from a ceiling with his arms tied behind him. So, yes, that was an insulting statement, but, Trump did not walk off and leave four Americans to be killed by terrorists.

And statements like this is why you lost the election. America is tired of your insults. Those uneducated white males are pissed because you elites flooded the nation with illegals and gave away their jobs, you shut down the coal industry. As far as you snooty leftists are concerned the white male in America can go pound sand. Well, not yet. They are Americans and deserve the right to Perdue life, liberty and the pursuit. Of happiness. Many of those uneducated white males you sneer at have gone to war and fought for this country, they volunteered to do it, it pisses them off to see the constituency of the left burning and shitting on the flag. I am one of Trump's supporters, I am neither uneducated or male. So you on the left keep sneering, keep believing that only you have a brain, keep calling the rest of us homophobes, racists, xenophobes, keep acting as if we have no brain, no eyes, no emotions. You worked hard for division and you got it.
Yes Willow they`ve gone to war and came back only to be insulted by the new president and in case you haven`t heard, the war on coal is being waged by the natural gas drillers. You do indeed have a brain but you choose to let it sit idle.

Yes Willow they`ve gone to war and came back only to be insulted by the new president and in case you haven`t heard, the war on coal is being waged by the natural gas drillers. You do indeed have a brain but you choose to let it sit idle.
He insulted on guy, john McCain and I already said that pissed me off. Right?

one possibly two conservative supreme court justices

and a smattering of conservative judges to the lower courts

IMG_0951.JPG

Exactly, power plants are replacing coal with natural gas for 2 economic reasons. 1. gas is cheaper and 2 gas is clean and requires very little maintenance, unlike coal which is so dirty it requires constant maintenance. I have a friend who is a welder for the boilermakers and for several years he has been very busy converting coal fired plants to natural gas. Coal is never coming back, and Trump knew it.

He insulted on guy, john McCain and I already said that pissed me off. Right?
Insulting John McCain was just a start. He`s said the military is a disaster, our generals have been reduced to rubbish and HE knows more about ISIS than they do. Now your up to speed on the GOP`s love for the military. He is the leader of your party is he not?

Forum List

Back