What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

I imagine Cuomo will be resigning.

And yet you're still silent about criticizing Cuomo for what he did. He's not a Republican and you're a Democrat fascist
Not my state. His situation is a bit more complicated isn't it? If he resigns I won't miss him. I'd have to take some time to figure out just what happened there. Ted is pretty straight forward. Texas in a bad way and Ted ran to Mexico.

So attacking Democrats not in your "State" makes sense even though you're not one and that isn't a standard for you at all with Repubicans. Just more of your fascist hackery
We know all the facts about Ted. He did a scumbag move, and you are supporting that it seems. That's your party, the scumbag party it seems. Nobody decent enough to say we shouldn't have this guy in our party.

Pointing out your hypocrisy is not "supporting" what he did, fascist liar. Yet another of your standards that you never apply to yourself. You're just in full dishonesty mode now
I can't pretend you came close to an intelligent thought with that one. Give up now, you are just supporting another scumbag.

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:
Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....

Brainless the Democrat fascist:

- Grabbing women's tits without their permission = not sitting in Texas when you are a Senator and have no power to do anything.

That's really sick, fascist. That's your view of assaulting women? It's the same as not just sitting and doing nothing when you have no power to do anything?
Pretty sure there was no real touching, and that was long ago. Cruz is being scum right now.

You're a serious pervert. So according to you grabbing a woman's breast through clothing isn't "real touching?" Is that what you would say if someone grabbed your wife or daughter's breast through clothing, sick man?
He resigned.

And yet you didn't criticize Franken either. In fact you just said his groping women's breasts is not "real touching." because she had clothes on her breast when he grabbed them. Sick shit. Note all the leftist women who would melt down if a Republican said that are completely silent about what you said.

You said, using quote marks correctly that they are your actual words, you said grabbing a woman's breast trough her cloths is not "real touching." And you said that in defense of Franken. And we're going to hear silence from the leftist women ... again ...
I said pretending to grope a woman in a old photo is less bad than bailing on Texas when they are suffering. I was right. Frankin is gone. I bet repubs keep cruz.
Remember that the GOP is the party of "grab her by the pu**y".

Democrats are fascists who misquote Trump then attack him for it, like you just did. You're losing, time to divert
How interesting.....I never mentioned trump but you knew EXACTLY who I was talking about...and then you make a "thing" out of a sexual act......own it, sweetie. Own it.

So when Democrats repeat a lie, I'm not supposed to remember that. You're in Bull Shit mode now with Brainless

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Funny how you aren't in the Cuomo threads criticizing him, LOL
Independents can see he is an elitist scum. You would too if you weren't so partisan stupid.

Sawish! The angry Democrat fascist whiffs.

So what is he supposed to do? A senator has no say at all. Other than you hate him because he's not a beloved Democrat, stop sucking Nancy Pelosi's balls and answer the question.

Funny how Cuomo killing old people is fine with you. Speaking of arrogant, you're silent to Nancy getting her hair done while she's preventing others from doing that same. Democrat mayors going out to dinner for you in violation of their own rules? Silence from you. You're as arrogant and you claim Cruz is. No standards apply to Democrats for you

And yet you're still silent about criticizing Cuomo for what he did. He's not a Republican and you're a Democrat fascist
Cuomo is toast......I approve.

Concur. I think the Newsom recall will fail and just cost Californians a lot of money. What he and Pelosi did was stupid and hypocritical. Not sure about Pelosi but Newsom has acknowledged how stupid it was and apologized. Hypocrisy isn't the same as what Cuomo did. Cuomo should resign or be impeached. The voters will decide the fates of Pelosi, Newsom and Cruz.
Didn't lady in Gov of Florida's cabinet get sacked because she let out DeSantis was under counting covid victims IF SO how about impeaching him OR is it ok because he's a lying Republican?

No, that was another Democrat lie

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:
Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....

- Grabbing women's tits without their permission = not sitting in Texas when you are a Senator and have no power to do anything.

That's really sick, fascist. That's your view of assaulting women? It's the same as not just sitting and doing nothing when you have no power to do anything?
Pretty sure there was no real touching, and that was long ago. Cruz is being scum right now.

You're a serious pervert. So according to you grabbing a woman's breast through clothing isn't "real touching?" Is that what you would say if someone grabbed your wife or daughter's breast through clothing, sick man?
He resigned.

And yet you didn't criticize Franken either. In fact you just said his groping women's breasts is not "real touching." because she had clothes on her breast when he grabbed them. Sick shit. Note all the leftist women who would melt down if a Republican said that are completely silent about what you said.

You said, using quote marks correctly that they are your actual words, you said grabbing a woman's breast trough her cloths is not "real touching." And you said that in defense of Franken. And we're going to hear silence from the leftist women ... again ...
I said pretending to grope a woman in a old photo is less bad than bailing on Texas when they are suffering. I was right. Frankin is gone. I bet repubs keep cruz.

Democrats are fascists who misquote Trump then attack him for it, like you just did. You're losing, time to divert
Mexico complaining We don't send them our finest

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Independents can see he is an elitist scum. You would too if you weren't so partisan stupid.

So what is he supposed to do? A senator has no say at all. Other than you hate him because he's not a beloved Democrat, stop sucking Nancy Pelosi's balls and answer the question.

Funny how Cuomo killing old people is fine with you. Speaking of arrogant, you're silent to Nancy getting her hair done while she's preventing others from doing that same. Democrat mayors going out to dinner for you in violation of their own rules? Silence from you. You're as arrogant and you claim Cruz is. No standards apply to Democrats for you

Concur. I think the Newsom recall will fail and just cost Californians a lot of money. What he and Pelosi did was stupid and hypocritical. Not sure about Pelosi but Newsom has acknowledged how stupid it was and apologized. Hypocrisy isn't the same as what Cuomo did. Cuomo should resign or be impeached. The voters will decide the fates of Pelosi, Newsom and Cruz.
Didn't lady in Gov of Florida's cabinet get sacked because she let out DeSantis was under counting covid victims IF SO how about impeaching him OR is it ok because he's a lying Republican?

Face it, Frankin is how dems treat this crap. Repubs just keep the scum. How many blatant lies has Graham been caught in? Stop supporting scum and fix your party.

He resigned.

Mexico complaining We don't send them our finest

No idea what you're talking about. But the leftist circle jerk is widening. Get a room

Face it, Frankin is how dems treat this crap. Repubs just keep the scum. How many blatant lies has Graham been caught in? Stop supporting scum and fix your party.

You're just in Democrat propaganda mode now. Later

Just facts.

“The CDC put out an additional notice in April making sure that everybody understood, you report those things that led quote directly to death,” he explained. “You’re looking at the immediate causes of death.”

Dr. Wolfson says the CDC has made it clear: Dying with the virus is not the same as dying from the virus. In other words, the feds don’t say to count suicides and crash victims as COVID deaths.

8 On Your Side reached out to Gov. DeSantis’ office on Wednesday morning. We are waiting to see the federal guidance they’re looking at when determining COVID deaths in the state.

Meanwhile, Professor Wolfson believes the death toll in Florida is potentially greater than what’s being reported – not less.

Dr. Wolfson says we should look at the deaths that occurred prior to March. For example, he says, a pneumonia death could have been caused by coronavirus but health officials weren’t looking for COVID at the time.

LATES

Not a lie...more of a "he said/she said".

Not that you want to criticize a Democrat or are going to, but you're passively OK with it, got it
Not that you passively have to criticize me on my post. Ok, got it.

A standard is something you apply to yourself and your side first.

You bash Republicans and are well, a Democrat resigns for killing thousands of people. Yeah, you're OK with that. Nuf said, he's a Democrat. Pat yourself on the back ...

I like you Democrat rubes proving my post though where you excuse Franklin, he apologized. But with Cruz is proved he's guilty!

LOL
You are really into this, aren't you? :heehee:

And bodecea just goes into bitch mode. Yes, you have nothing
And now personal attacks....to cover for something something.
Repubs sure fight hard to keep the scum. No decency at all...
Someone didn't like it when we spoke up against Cuomo. Didn't fit the comfy narrative.

Not my state. His situation is a bit more complicated isn't it? If he resigns I won't miss him. I'd have to take some time to figure out just what happened there. Ted is pretty straight forward. Texas in a bad way and Ted ran to Mexico.

So attacking Democrats not in your "State" makes sense even though you're not one and that isn't a standard for you at all with Repubicans. Just more of your fascist hackery
Workin' hard.................

You WAY over estimate yourself
And yet....here you are...like a kitty and a laser dot.

He resigned.

His hands were right up against her chest and she was asleep, sick fascist fuck.

LOL, the funniest thing is you're an "independent." Yet you side with Democrats 100% of the time.

The strongest criticism of Cruz would be he was insensitive. And he apologized. Which you reject, "independent," you want his scalp
It was not, ya kazzer. You can see the shadow from under his hands, which would not be there had his hands been touching her...

Stop kazzing.

If he did nothing wrong then why did he come back and apologize?

OMG you're stupid. He was being attacked and took the political path. I mean duh. How stupid are you?
Any justified actions can withhold scrutiny. Cruz is attacked every day. What a lame excuse! He doesn’t apologize whenever he is attacked. He did this time because he knew what he did was wrong

The Democrat fascist way:

Democrat apologizes: Well, that's it, we're good. It's over, he apologized

Republican apolotizes: OMG, I knew it, he's guilty! Fry him!

Yes, you are that bit a total ass
Except for i never said any of those things so I don’t know who you think you’re agruing with weirdo!

Endless Tard whining

I can't believe you stupid shitheads try to defend Cruz.
He lies and you lap it up and ask for more.
You people are the dumbest dumbshits in America.

OK, so you hate Cruz. Regardless that he can do nothing, you demand he sit there and wait. Because that accomplishes ... what ???

That while you're silent to Democrat after Democrat going out and ignoring their own rules. Nothing to see there.

You put the f in fascist ...
While Cruz was flying to Mexico AOC who is from NY was out raising a million dollars for Texans. Crazy contrast huh?!

Look dude, the point is your flaming hypocrisy where you attack Cruz for "arrogance" but are silent about all the Democrat fascists like Nancy Pelosi getting a hair cut and all the Democrats like the California governor who went out to dinner violating the rules they imposed.

Kudos to AOC for that act, seriously. But it doesn't change your overt hypocrisy
Who gives a shit about hypocrisy?! That’s just a way of not addressing the topic at hand. Do better

Endless Tard whining

I can't believe you stupid shitheads try to defend Cruz.
He lies and you lap it up and ask for more.
You people are the dumbest dumbshits in America.

OK, so you hate Cruz. Regardless that he can do nothing, you demand he sit there and wait. Because that accomplishes ... what ???

That while you're silent to Democrat after Democrat going out and ignoring their own rules. Nothing to see there.

You put the f in fascist ...
While Cruz was flying to Mexico AOC who is from NY was out raising a million dollars for Texans. Crazy contrast huh?!

Look dude, the point is your flaming hypocrisy where you attack Cruz for "arrogance" but are silent about all the Democrat fascists like Nancy Pelosi getting a hair cut and all the Democrats like the California governor who went out to dinner violating the rules they imposed.

Kudos to AOC for that act, seriously. But it doesn't change your overt hypocrisy
Who gives a shit about hypocrisy?! That’s just a way of not addressing the topic at hand. Do better
Who gives a shit about hypocrisy?!

Certainly not you hypocritical single digit IQ Dimwingers.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He took a vacation to a beach while Texas was facing their worst winter storm in over 100 years.

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas. You didn't see the Louisiana and Florida senators going on vacation after the hurricanes that hit those States and letting their people suffer they were working to get aid sent.

And yet when Democrat governors and Nancy Pelosi go out and get their hair done and out to dinner you're silent. You're just another hate filled fascist
Whataboutism... weak

Sure, since you're stupid I'll explain Whataboutism to you.

It shows your flaming hypocrisy. That's why you don't like it. You attack Cruz for standards you don't hold yourself or your side to. Not at all. Not cool, fascist
It goes both ways buddy. That’s why nobody gives a shit about it. Come up with better arguments

Not a lie...more of a "he said/she said".
Indeed.

Forum List

Back