What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Funny how you aren't in the Cuomo threads criticizing him, LOL
Independents can see he is an elitist scum. You would too if you weren't so partisan stupid.

Sawish! The angry Democrat fascist whiffs.

So what is he supposed to do? A senator has no say at all. Other than you hate him because he's not a beloved Democrat, stop sucking Nancy Pelosi's balls and answer the question.

Funny how Cuomo killing old people is fine with you. Speaking of arrogant, you're silent to Nancy getting her hair done while she's preventing others from doing that same. Democrat mayors going out to dinner for you in violation of their own rules? Silence from you. You're as arrogant and you claim Cruz is. No standards apply to Democrats for you
I imagine Cuomo will be resigning.

And yet you're still silent about criticizing Cuomo for what he did. He's not a Republican and you're a Democrat fascist
Cuomo is toast......I approve.

Concur. I think the Newsom recall will fail and just cost Californians a lot of money. What he and Pelosi did was stupid and hypocritical. Not sure about Pelosi but Newsom has acknowledged how stupid it was and apologized. Hypocrisy isn't the same as what Cuomo did. Cuomo should resign or be impeached. The voters will decide the fates of Pelosi, Newsom and Cruz.
I remember when Darryl Issa paid for the Grey Davis recall thinking he could buy the governorship.....then Arnold Sshwartzenegger stepped in and Issa cried.

What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?
-----
We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.

For me as a German it's totally clear that Ted Cruz shows very well what's wrong with the USA: This perverted damned asshole declared war on Germany and is still not in prison. I'm not astonished that this stupid criminal idiot, who is shame for all politicians in the world, is a Texanian patriot who loves Texas so much, that he makes holidays, while his country suffers.

What for heavens sake goes on in the brain of your people, who vote for such extremists?

I don't have a problem with Cruz going on vacation but I'd likely hold a different opinion if one of our state's senators pulled such a stunt. I would have expected my Senator to use their position to educate him/herself on the shortcomings of our energy grid and other aspects of the situation.

Last edited:
Cruz didn't do anything, "wrong." He simply couldn't give a shit about the plight of his own constituents, which makes for an extremely poor leader for his state.

Family vacations to warm places in the middle of a winter storm is pretty common. Nothing at all wrong with it and I have done it myself.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Independents can see he is an elitist scum. You would too if you weren't so partisan stupid.

So what is he supposed to do? A senator has no say at all. Other than you hate him because he's not a beloved Democrat, stop sucking Nancy Pelosi's balls and answer the question.

Funny how Cuomo killing old people is fine with you. Speaking of arrogant, you're silent to Nancy getting her hair done while she's preventing others from doing that same. Democrat mayors going out to dinner for you in violation of their own rules? Silence from you. You're as arrogant and you claim Cruz is. No standards apply to Democrats for you

And yet you're still silent about criticizing Cuomo for what he did. He's not a Republican and you're a Democrat fascist

Concur. I think the Newsom recall will fail and just cost Californians a lot of money. What he and Pelosi did was stupid and hypocritical. Not sure about Pelosi but Newsom has acknowledged how stupid it was and apologized. Hypocrisy isn't the same as what Cuomo did. Cuomo should resign or be impeached. The voters will decide the fates of Pelosi, Newsom and Cruz.
Didn't lady in Gov of Florida's cabinet get sacked because she let out DeSantis was under counting covid victims IF SO how about impeaching him OR is it ok because he's a lying Republican?

No, that was another Democrat lie
Face it, Frankin is how dems treat this crap. Repubs just keep the scum. How many blatant lies has Graham been caught in? Stop supporting scum and fix your party.

You're just in Democrat propaganda mode now. Later
Just facts.

The facts are you totally support Democrats every time then claim to be an "independent." It's just stupid

Not that you want to criticize a Democrat or are going to, but you're passively OK with it, got it
Not that you passively have to criticize me on my post. Ok, got it.

A standard is something you apply to yourself and your side first.

You bash Republicans and are well, a Democrat resigns for killing thousands of people. Yeah, you're OK with that. Nuf said, he's a Democrat. Pat yourself on the back ...

I like you Democrat rubes proving my post though where you excuse Franklin, he apologized. But with Cruz is proved he's guilty!

LOL
You are really into this, aren't you? :heehee:

And bodecea just goes into bitch mode. Yes, you have nothing
And now personal attacks....to cover for something something.
Repubs sure fight hard to keep the scum. No decency at all...
Someone didn't like it when we spoke up against Cuomo. Didn't fit the comfy narrative.

You never "spoke up" about Cuomo. You defended him until the election was over then let it go. Speaking up you never did. That would have taken proactive action

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:
Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....

Brainless the Democrat fascist:

- Grabbing women's tits without their permission = not sitting in Texas when you are a Senator and have no power to do anything.

That's really sick, fascist. That's your view of assaulting women? It's the same as not just sitting and doing nothing when you have no power to do anything?
Pretty sure there was no real touching, and that was long ago. Cruz is being scum right now.

You're a serious pervert. So according to you grabbing a woman's breast through clothing isn't "real touching?" Is that what you would say if someone grabbed your wife or daughter's breast through clothing, sick man?
He resigned.

And yet you didn't criticize Franken either. In fact you just said his groping women's breasts is not "real touching." because she had clothes on her breast when he grabbed them. Sick shit. Note all the leftist women who would melt down if a Republican said that are completely silent about what you said.

You said, using quote marks correctly that they are your actual words, you said grabbing a woman's breast trough her cloths is not "real touching." And you said that in defense of Franken. And we're going to hear silence from the leftist women ... again ...
I said pretending to grope a woman in a old photo is less bad than bailing on Texas when they are suffering. I was right. Frankin is gone. I bet repubs keep cruz.

His hands were right up against her chest and she was asleep, sick fascist fuck.

LOL, the funniest thing is you're an "independent." Yet you side with Democrats 100% of the time.

The strongest criticism of Cruz would be he was insensitive. And he apologized. Which you reject, "independent," you want his scalp
It was not, ya kazzer. You can see the shadow from under his hands, which would not be there had his hands been touching her...
Another Democrat defending Democrat sexual harassment to the silence of Archie Bunker leftist women like Bodecea and Coyote who attack any woman who dare disagree with them

Didn't lady in Gov of Florida's cabinet get sacked because she let out DeSantis was under counting covid victims IF SO how about impeaching him OR is it ok because he's a lying Republican?

Stop kazzing.

The eight year old strikes!

If he did nothing wrong then why did he come back and apologize?

OMG you're stupid. He was being attacked and took the political path. I mean duh. How stupid are you?
Any justified actions can withhold scrutiny. Cruz is attacked every day. What a lame excuse! He doesn’t apologize whenever he is attacked. He did this time because he knew what he did was wrong

The Democrat fascist way:

Democrat apologizes: Well, that's it, we're good. It's over, he apologized

Republican apolotizes: OMG, I knew it, he's guilty! Fry him!

Yes, you are that bit a total ass
Except for i never said any of those things so I don’t know who you think you’re agruing with weirdo!

You've repeatedly said that you fascist liar. You keep saying Cruz apologized, which means he's guilty, fry him. Democrats, an apology means forgive. You're a sick fuck, fascist

He took a vacation to a beach while Texas was facing their worst winter storm in over 100 years.

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas. You didn't see the Louisiana and Florida senators going on vacation after the hurricanes that hit those States and letting their people suffer they were working to get aid sent.

And yet when Democrat governors and Nancy Pelosi go out and get their hair done and out to dinner you're silent. You're just another hate filled fascist
Whataboutism... weak

Sure, since you're stupid I'll explain Whataboutism to you.

It shows your flaming hypocrisy. That's why you don't like it. You attack Cruz for standards you don't hold yourself or your side to. Not at all. Not cool, fascist
It goes both ways buddy. That’s why nobody gives a shit about it. Come up with better arguments

So think about what you just said. You said you don't have any standard, hypocrisy means nothing to you. That is the argument, you're a liar and a fascist. That has been my point all along and you just clearly admitted it

Not a lie...more of a "he said/she said".
Indeed.

Which means as a political attack you have a big fat zero. It's he said she said and you can't show it in the data. You'd suddenly get that if we flipped parties

If he did nothing wrong then why did he come back and apologize?

OMG you're stupid. He was being attacked and took the political path. I mean duh. How stupid are you?
Any justified actions can withhold scrutiny. Cruz is attacked every day. What a lame excuse! He doesn’t apologize whenever he is attacked. He did this time because he knew what he did was wrong

The Democrat fascist way:

Democrat apologizes: Well, that's it, we're good. It's over, he apologized

Republican apolotizes: OMG, I knew it, he's guilty! Fry him!

Yes, you are that bit a total ass
Except for i never said any of those things so I don’t know who you think you’re agruing with weirdo!

You've repeatedly said that you fascist liar. You keep saying Cruz apologized, which means he's guilty, fry him. Democrats, an apology means forgive. You're a sick fuck, fascist
I’ve never said that. Show a quote you liar. You can’t

He took a vacation to a beach while Texas was facing their worst winter storm in over 100 years.

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas. You didn't see the Louisiana and Florida senators going on vacation after the hurricanes that hit those States and letting their people suffer they were working to get aid sent.

And yet when Democrat governors and Nancy Pelosi go out and get their hair done and out to dinner you're silent. You're just another hate filled fascist
Whataboutism... weak

Sure, since you're stupid I'll explain Whataboutism to you.

It shows your flaming hypocrisy. That's why you don't like it. You attack Cruz for standards you don't hold yourself or your side to. Not at all. Not cool, fascist
It goes both ways buddy. That’s why nobody gives a shit about it. Come up with better arguments

So think about what you just said. You said you don't have any standard, hypocrisy means nothing to you. That is the argument, you're a liar and a fascist. That has been my point all along and you just clearly admitted it
Whether I have standards or whether I’m a hypocrite makes no difference in debate. In debate the only thing that matters is the substance of the arguments which you constantly lie about and run away from. That’s because you are a poor debater and need to hide behind emotional insults to feel some sense of superiority. It’s quite pathetic

Ted Cruz's state was in an emergency and he couldn't think of anything better to do than to fly to Mexico.

I don't know what he should have done, but it's his job to know better.
It was bad optics

Its amazing how little common sense prominent politicians sometimes display

Ted Cruz's state was in an emergency and he couldn't think of anything better to do than to fly to Mexico.

I don't know what he should have done, but it's his job to know better.
It was bad optics

Its amazing how little common sense prominent politicians sometimes display
It wasn’t bad optics. It was bad governance. If Cruz had done nothing but sit in his basement, the optics would have been fine but he still would have been useless.

Forum List

Back