What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Cruz took a shit from the wrong angle.

He should have drove around in a snow plow and waved at people. Its the proper thing to do.

Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.

Yes, but he is the next most hated man next to Orange man, so it's his turn now.

• Banned

Why should he? Are political figures not allowed to look out for their families well being?

WTF is wrong with you idiots.

Why should he? Are political figures not allowed to look out for their families well being?

Yes elitists should not suffer. Running to Mexico while Texas suffers shows real leadership.

• Banned

Yes, but he is the next most hated man next to Orange man, so it's his turn now.
When are YOU going to prove you're not better than the homeless by subjecting your family to their plight?

Yes elitists should not suffer. Running to Mexico while Texas suffers shows real leadership.
He isn't responsible for the electrical situation in Texas. You look like a complete tool with this asinine logic.

He isn't responsible for the electrical situation in Texas. You look like a complete tool with this asinine logic.
Right he is too good. Leave the common folk behind to suffer.

Does is equal when rightist complain that Nancy is doing anything to stop the pooping in public in San Francisco?

Cruz's actions made the mess in Texas not one bit worse in any way whatsoever.
If you want to look at a politician who made things so much worse for their constituents just look
at Andrew Cuomo.
But the leftists won't really bring his name up.
But, but, but....

The only logic I can draw from it is this keeps Cuomo out of the limelight or they are trying to damage Cruz from any future political advancements.

Either way it's pathetic
from the houston cronicle:

“Take our advice, senator, and resign,” editors wrote. “Seems like you could use a break and we could, too, from an ineffective politician who, even in crisis, puts his personal itinerary before the needs of Texans

Cruz even abandoned his dog.

but Cruz isnt the main one in the hot seat, its texas leadership.

When are YOU going to prove you're not better than the homeless by subjecting your family to their plight?

Not far from the crap you post.
Answer the op or get lost.

I think in a time of acute disaster...he should have stayed. What could he have done? Not sure. But simply being there and visible sends a message to the people who are suffering in HIS state. Going off to Cancun doesn't. At best - really bad optics.

Forum List

Back