What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

Cool, and the 21 week fetus is not “similarly situated” to a 22 week fetus because why?
Because the odds of it surviving are far less. As I said 22 weeks is the very outside edge of fetal viability with our current medical abilities. And even that doesn't matter as much as you think it does since the vast majority (93%) are performed before the 13th week and only about 1% are performed after week 21

Because the odds of it surviving are far less. As I said 22 weeks is the very outside edge of fetal viability with our current medical abilities. And even that doesn't matter as much as you think it does since the vast majority (93%) are performed before the 13th week and only about 1% are performed after week 21
Similarly situated in the law does not mean that being exact is not necessary to be afforded rights. So gays should not be able to marry?

Similarly situated in the law does not mean that being exact is not necessary to be afforded rights. So gays should not be able to marry?
There is nothing in the Constitution about marriage.

But as far as any state is concerned marriage is nothing but a property contract. And I have no problem with gay marriage and never did.

There is nothing in the Constitution about marriage.

But as far as any state is concerned marriage is nothing but a property contract. And I have no problem with gay marriage and never did.
You do realize the principle legal argument, granting the right to marriage for same sex couples was “similarly situated”.

So a 8 month gestated fetus is similarly situated to a newborn. I think there is little debate on that. Now let’s start working this from week to week.

Fetus is simply a “human construct”, right?

You do realize the principle legal argument, granting the right to marriage for same sex couples was “similarly situated”.

So a 8 month gestated fetus is similarly situated to a newborn. I think there is little debate on that. Now let’s start working this from week to week.

Fetus is simply a “human construct”, right?

Since you would like to continue on with your assumption that I think abortion should be performed past 8 months rather than actually asking me about my position on the matter I will tell you now that I have always thought that late term abortion after 21 weeks should only be done if the fetus develops a fatal abnormality or the life of the mother is in jeopardy.

Since 93% of all abortions take place before week 13 and you want to ban all those too why are you now only speaking of late term abortion?

Since you would like to continue on with your assumption that I think abortion should be performed past 8 months rather than actually asking me about my position on the matter I will tell you now that I have always thought that late term abortion after 21 weeks should only be done if the fetus develops a fatal abnormality or the life of the mother is in jeopardy.

Since 93% of all abortions take place before week 13 and you want to ban all those too why are you now only speaking of late term abortion?

And I will ask then, since at some point abortion should be illegal, what makes that point not similarly situated to the fetus that may be aborted the day previous?

And, other than an autopsy, how do we know a child at 21 weeks, 6 days is not as developed as the other child at 22 weeks?

And I will ask then, since at some point abortion should be illegal, what makes that point not similarly situated to the fetus that may be aborted the day previous?

And, other than an autopsy, how do we know a child at 21 weeks, 6 days is not as developed as the other child at 22 weeks?

Because we have to be adults and pick the best option.

And once again you fixate on the least performed abortions.

93% of all abortions occur in the first trimester are you now trying to say that a 12 week old fetus is just as viable as a 21 week because you want to ban all abortions.

93% of all abortions occur in the first trimester are you now trying to say that a 12 week old fetus is just as viable as a 21 week because you want to ban all abortions.
One child killed should not bother society in general? Is that your argument.

And you just made an argument remarkably the same as the Nazis and slave owners made.

Truly incredible.

We can go back to the day when being similarly situated means nothing. I don’t think you’d like that much though.

Asked and answered, moron.

There is nothing in the United States Constitution that pertains to this situation at all. So 10th Amendment.

Again asked and answered, moron. No, obviously not, go read the document, no such “right” exists.
This tool says there exists no right to privacy in the US Constitution

LOL
🤓

never read and comprehended the arguments of the colonials turned citizens

Cite it, you retarded fuck.

What article, what section, what line?

Cite the precise enumeration in the document of this “right to privacy” and what it means.

We’ll all wait.
the obvious ---

the 9th

The colonial Rebels, all believed the government/sovereign had no right to search and seizure without warrants etc

now go crawl back under your rock and smoke some more dope. You do know why they call it and you dope, don't you?

the obvious ---

the 9th

So you have nothing. Got it.

In that case I cite my 9th Amendment right to punch you in your stupid **** face, as the Founding Fathers clearly intended. Please present yourself to have your facial bones fistually rearranged in a timely fashion, or else you will be violating my Constitutional rights.

You dumb fuck.

So you have nothing. Got it.

In that case I cite my 9th Amendment right to punch you in your stupid **** face, as the Founding Fathers clearly intended. Please present yourself to have your facial bones fistually rearranged in a timely fashion, or else you will be violating my Constitutional rights.

You dumb fuck.
above -- perfect example of why abortion is not only needed, but necessary

Forum List

Back