What common denominators can be found in Democrat run communities, cities and states…and are voters paying attention?

I guess it is mutual
I wouldn’t want to live in one of those Republican Shitholes
Millions of successful Dimwingers are giving your Dimtard run shitholes (lierally, with shit maps and all) the middle finger to move to Red states.

Please stay behind with the rest of the vermin.

I have been to most of our major cities

I have also been to 40 states including most Republican run shitholes

I would rather visit one of our Democratically run cities
Not even close
And yet, the uber wealthy continue to vote in mayors and DAs that don't prosecute crime to protect their lower and middle class.

High crime rate
High poverty rate
High cost of living
Huge homeless populations
Huge illegal alien populations
Broken legal system
Broken public school system
Broken healthcare system
Poor emergency response
Poor quality of life
Divided citizens
Pollution
Traffic
Trash and filth on roadways
Rat infestations
Some of these are pretty subjective but here's a hard fact, the state with the highest gross domestic product is California.

High crime rate
High poverty rate
High cost of living
Huge homeless populations
Huge illegal alien populations
Broken legal system
Broken public school system
Broken healthcare system
Poor emergency response
Poor quality of life
Divided citizens
Pollution
Traffic
Trash and filth on roadways
Rat infestations

The Party's platform is to bring all that all towns and cities, except of course Obama's and Pelosi's neighborhoods, and when was the last time Uncle Bernie went to a slum for anything? 1965?

Some of these are pretty subjective but here's a hard fact, the state with the highest gross domestic product is California.

Take out the military bases and Federal research money and it's just a wharf for Asian goods and shipping and a bunch of subsidized farmers. People with skills are fleeing in droves.

Human shit maps for the tourists.

1664737137308.png

Take out the military bases and Federal research money and it's just a wharf for Asian goods and shipping and a bunch of subsidized farmers. People with skills are fleeing in droves.
In addition to his Washington home base, Bezos owns property in Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, and New York City. Zuckerberg lives in California and Gates lives in Washington. They all can live where ever they please.

In addition to his Washington home base, Bezos owns property in Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, and New York City. Zuckerberg lives in California and Gates lives in Washington. They all can live where ever they please.
Gates is always in the halls of Congress...I wonder why.

What's the big industry in Kentucky?
I don't know but I bet whatever goes on dates back to the development of the colonies and the US.
I work with people who can live in the wild for weeks at a time and want to retire to the backwoods.

Forum List

Back