What common denominators can be found in Democrat run communities, cities and states…and are voters paying attention?

Yes, it is impossible for uneducated trolls like you to refute anything; that would require you knowing what you're talking about, and you're too lazy to do anything like research. Keep being a good parrot though, and then those DEmocrats will give you a Big Important Government Job N Stuff. Hold your breath while you're waiting to hear from them.
Sure, seems this woke village in Florida is something that you should comment on instead of your reactionary BS.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/02/us/solar-babcock-ranch-florida-hurricane-ian-climate/index.html

A common denominator? Usually you have massive cities with economies larger than a lot of european nations with liberal run cities.

Small red state towns are like barnacles on the sides of a ship... they should scraped off and missed by nobody. That is their common denominator.

it is true
democrats spread poverty and crime
demcrimeofnskfsffskhfkhf.JPG

Dimwinger Utopia.

Common Denominators in Democratically run cities

Public Services
Mass Transit
Quality Educational opportunities
First class healthcare
Quality restaurants and entertainment
Sports
Seattle is a pretty cool city, you can ride the rails and get robbed to the downtown, keep your kids home from school because of a teachers strike, go to a nice hospital emergency room and wait for hours after being stabbed by the robber on the new transit train, you can worry about your safety going to a Target that has limited hours because of high crime, you can smell the fresh pee and marijuana wafting through the air as you work your way through the homeless camps on your way to a football game or concert.

I live in a small town miles and miles away from a big city, I can go to minor league sports and enjoy spirit of the game with out the crowds and traffic, I can go into my local venues for good food, friendly people, leave my car unlocked, attend a community college to get my base learning before finding a small college that doesn’t charge you exorbitant amounts for tuition go where and when I want without being accosted by beggars. I also get fresh clean air, quality neighbors who I know and converse with, go to the library, call the police if I would ever need to but you know they’ll be right there because they aren’t dealing with the homeless or the beggars.

So why do I want to live in a big city?

Counterpoint: Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, West Virginia.
that's fking hilarious. thanks for the laugh! The thing you fail to recognize is amazing in this thread. hahhahahaahahahahaahaha

Forum List

Back