'I've Got Another Thing That Bothers Me...': Herschel Walker Slams Kamala's "Secure Border" Claim, Says he doesn't watch anothing political on TV

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
why is he running if he's not interested in politics? seems kinda weird. weirdest candidate in ages, and that's saying something

I read that folks in his hometown aren't interested in the dummy. The only campaign sign for Walker is at his own house.

Another dumbass thread by this lunatic OP. Where does he say he isn't interested in politics?

He said he doesn't watch TV "news" channels. It's 2022 Simp there are many ways to gather information............one being the innerwebs. Have you heard of it? I hope so because you litter this board with dozens of these bullshit threads every day.

Another dumbass thread by this lunatic OP. Where does he say he isn't interested in politics?

He said he doesn't watch TV "news" channels. It's 2022 Simp there are many ways to gather information............one being the innerwebs. Have you heard of it? I hope so because you litter this board with dozens of these bullshit threads every day.
I bet he watches Barney.

Walker is racist. 100%.

Anyone who claims Walker is stupid, but has nothing to say about Biden’s poop eating senility can suck my dog’s scrotum.

why is he running if he's not interested in politics? seems kinda weird. weirdest candidate in ages, and that's saying something

He is a Trump endorsed candidate. He will say anything or lie outright to get the favor of the people. Not like he has an established history of being worth a shit and worried about his reputation after he loses.

For sure, just like Larry Elder, Herschel Walker is a White Supremacist. He is a Nazi Fascist. He hates all blacks and jews.

Forum List

Back