what budget deficit ?

go ahead Donnie, cut taxes down to 30%, in fact, cut them to 20%, nooooo 10% .... I hate taxes, cut them to ZERO .... oh wait

When it comes to tax avoidance, Mr. Trump is just a small fry.

jobs wont be moving back home, and big shots live here free, AND you ain't no big shot either.

How's our highest in the world corporate tax rate working to repatriate overseas earnings? DERP!

hows a deficit that adds to the national debt working out for ya Derpieboi?

go ahead Donnie, cut taxes down to 30%, in fact, cut them to 20%, nooooo 10% .... I hate taxes, cut them to ZERO .... oh wait

jobs wont be moving back home, and big shots live here free, AND you ain't no big shot either.

How's our highest in the world corporate tax rate working to repatriate overseas earnings? DERP!

hows a deficit that adds to the national debt working out for ya Derpieboi?

I agree, that nigga be spendin' like crazeee!

If all the Fortune 500 companies paid taxes on their sheltered profits, the researchers tallied, the government would receive a whopping $717.8 billion windfall. To put that number in context, the 2015 federal budget deficit was $438 billion.

I don't want to hear another fucking word about the national debt OR the federal deficit ... WE NEED TAX CUTS !!

If all the Fortune 500 companies paid taxes on their sheltered profits, the researchers tallied, the government would receive a whopping $717.8 billion windfall. To put that number in context, the 2015 federal budget deficit was $438 billion.

I don't want to hear another fucking word about the national debt OR the federal deficit ... WE NEED TAX CUTS !!
We need to completely reform the tax code.
Wanting to raise taxes when the rich people can legally get out of it, is a circle of stupidity. But you buy it. Hmm imagine that

If all the Fortune 500 companies paid taxes on their sheltered profits, the researchers tallied, the government would receive a whopping $717.8 billion windfall.

If our corporate tax rate was more in line with other 1st world economies, the incentive to "shelter" profits overseas would be greatly reduced.

Tax avoidance is completely legal.

I hate how these idiots are trying to paint common business practices encouraged by every accounting board as somehow evil... they are as clueless as they are desperate. They are the evil ones...

Hilarious.. now all the Obamabots are deficit hawks. I swear, I think most of them are fucking mentally ill. That is the only explanation.

Prediction:

If Hillary wins and the debt continues to skyrocket, you'll yammer on about how it matters not.

Hilarious.. now all the Obamabots are deficit hawks. I swear, I think most of them are fucking mentally ill. That is the only explanation.

Hilarious.. now all the Obamabots are deficit hawks.

Without those meanies in Congress, Obama would have added $3 or $4 trillion more to the deficit......

Prediction:

If Hillary wins and the debt continues to skyrocket, you'll yammer on about how it matters not.

the national debt will always grow,

fucksticks will always bitch about it

and hand $717 billion $$$ to corporations and never blink an eye

then continue to bitch about it

Without those meanies in Congress, Obama would have added $3 or $4 trillion more to the deficit......

he cut the deficit over 1 billion dollars ... you moron

That's like saying I owed $10,000 8 years ago, now I owe $20,000, yet last year I borrowed less.

Wow.... that's a 0.05% reduction!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

In what budget was that?

Because he was so thrifty? DERP!

He cut back on McDonald's and weed.

That's like saying I owed $10,000 8 years ago, now I owe $20,000, yet last year I borrowed less.

bitch if the deficit is lowered, bitch if the deficit increases...

bitches just like to bitch .

bitch if the deficit is lowered, bitch if the deficit increases...

bitches just like to bitch .

Who's bitching? I'm just pointing out that you make no sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back