For all you that are Cowards for Trump... you are NOT alone!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Roger Stone: Lots of Trump Voters Not Admitting It to Pollsters
There are countless numbers of Donald Trump supporters who are afraid to come out and publically support him but will vote for him on Election Day, veteran Republican political consultant Roger Stone tells Newsmax TV.

"We've actually seen this empirically. If you use an automated poll — push one for Trump, push two for Clinton, push three for undecided — and you contrast those polls where a live operator is used, Trump does substantially three to four points better in the automated poll," Stone said Friday to Steve Malzberg on "America Talks Live."

"[That means] the average person does not want to tell a stranger that they're going to vote for Trump. Perhaps because it's not politically chic, it's not acceptable, it's not politically correct. So yes, there's an undervote for Trump."

Stone added that Trump’s presence in the race has seen groups of Americans who have not previousl been involved in politics suddenly emerging.

"In Florida, for example, in the Republican primary 375,000 more Republicans voted for Trump than voted for Romney in the primary. And when you examine those people they are people who did not vote four years ago or six years ago even," he said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Roger-Stone-Trump-voters-admit/2016/09/24/id/749970/#ixzz4M7yFdfQn

There are millions like me and the above and come election day we all behind the privacy of the voting booth will be
"pulling for Trump"!!!

That's a good theory. Trump has been so maligned by the media that people who are polled are afraid to answer truthfully that they support Trump. When you couple the fact that pollsters sometimes use certain phrases and words to obtain the answer they are looking for it's possible that Trump is double digits ahead of Hillary. Don't forget that the crooked democrat establishment used skewed "exit polls" to indicate that Kerry was way ahead of Bush. The intent of course was to suppress republican turnout.

Also, Bush voters told the exit pollers in 2004 that they voted for Kerry, the result being that Kerry was expected to win that evening. It didn't suppress turnout.

The prediction held until 8:00 PM. :laugh:

Lol hilarious. So conservatives know their views are shameless, and don't have the balls to own up to them. :laugh:

Actually I consider myself a "Coward for Trump" as I bought a new car and don't want to put a Trump sticker on as I know that juvenile Hillary voters and ignorant people probably like you would love to key my new car kind of like the damages these ignorant lawless people have demonstrated!
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 1.59.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 1.58.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 1.58.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 2.00.20 PM.png

Forum List

Back