What brand of 'liberalism' is Clinton practicing?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm kind of curious what is her brand of 'liberalism' and is it the same as everyone elses?

tyranny form of leftism

edited,

she wants gun makers arrested if their guns are used in crimes.

tyrannical anticonstitutionalist for of leftism

all liberals are extinct, stop calling them that.

Last edited:
Hillary talks in circles. Trying not to commit to any given point. She tells the crowd what it wants to hear, and changes positions to another crowd that has a different view. She even changes her accent.

When she is called on it, she shrugs.......denies and walks right through the lies.............It is an art of a professional Liar.

A lot of gays feel this way. They know they'd be happier if they werent a fag. The love between a man and woman is beautiful. Even a poofta pervert like shrillary can see that.

Opportunist.
Not so!

I will deal out death where I see fit. I'm taking the gamble, yes, but I'm trapped between the devil and th deep blue sea.

I Believe the word you are meaning is "survivalist".

But yeah, I'm a nazi sympathizer. Who wouldn't want romance?

Despite the Right Wingers attempts to paint her otherwise, Hillary Clinton is a moderate, and in fact aligns more with the Right than the Left militarily. All Politicians do and say what is necessary to get elected, so let's stop pretending that's not the case, and that somehow your choice doesn't do exactly the same. :)

Forum List

Back