What's new

What are you reading?

Angelo

Gold Member
Reaction score
What's so funny Angelo
No offense intended...I see the Bible from a realist's perspective, and it just struck me as
amusing that someone would write a book about Noah's Ark, and even funnier that anyone would
be interested in reading it.

That being said, perpetuating myths is fine as long as it's not in an educational setting.

InstantOn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Me the People about The Constitution. I'm also rereading The German War about the German Homefront during WWII, an excellent history.

Angelo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Recommended non-fiction....
Permanent Record by Edward Snowden
In The Company of Shadows by Kevin Shipp
Choosing the Light by Cody Snodgres

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
What's so funny Angelo
No offense intended...I see the Bible from a realist's perspective, and it just struck me as
amusing that someone would write a book about Noah's Ark, and even funnier that anyone would
be interested in reading it.

That being said, perpetuating myths is fine as long as it's not in an educational setting.
It's not about Noah's Ark lol. Its a prepper series where the NWO takes over and its set from a christian families point of view etc..I didn't care for all the religion in it as I am not a christian but it was a good series overall.

bluzman61

Gold Member
Reaction score
Currently it's Where Nobody Knows Your Name by John Feinstein. It's an intriguing look at MLB at the Triple A level of the minor leagues circa 2012. I recommend this one HIGHLY to any baseball fans, or sports fans in general.

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
People turning to the classics now they have time on their hands. Ive just started with " The Good Companions" by Mr Priestley. It has only just come back into print. Two chapters in and its leisurely style takes a bit of reader adjustment.

Most reactions - Past 7 days