what are white people superior at?

what are white people superior at?

Sunburns?!

reddit.jpg

This is truly a serious topic.

I believe that if you look at all the countries in the world, it is only the Caucasian-majority countries have are (reasonably) democratic, organized, and peaceful. (Perhaps Japan is an exception to this generalization).

That is why I feel (perhaps I am wrong, of course) that when Caucasians cease to play a leading role in the United States of America (sometime in the 22nd century), this country will become a dystopia.

Back in the 90's I went to work at a transmission shop owned by a black man and his wife. He was an ok dude and his wife cool as well. The other rebuilder was this 30 something black dude that did not know how to use a volt ohm meter, which was an indispensable tool in the trans business. I showed him how and how to test electronic components in transmissions and he was like stunned. He never knew how to do it. He learned pretty fast. This seems to say the education is lacking in some areas.

Once again, people don't have any pride in themselves.

If I am superior at something, it's because I did it myself, not because I am white, or because I share any particular cultural affinity with others just because their skin might be of the same color as mine. I can't think of anything more shallow than that.
..of course it's not skin color ---it's the culture

they keep talking about their pets...constantly

racism
slavery
rape
lynching
dragging non whites behind cars
gloating
boasting
fascism
rigging elections
denying non whites rights
becoming obese
denying facts and truth

no --wrong
the other races do the same at same rates
.....blacks deny the truth--that's why their countries and communities are shitholes = undeniable, the blacks are superior of your list
......obesity??? you JUST proved that you don't know shit and are thinking with emotion and not your brains = you are a dumbass
blacks are more obese!!!! DUH
1606400959830.png

they keep talking about their pets...constantly

racism
slavery
rape
lynching
dragging non whites behind cars
gloating
boasting
fascism
rigging elections