What are some Pro Sports Teams who never won a championship who you think should have...

or the biggest comeback of all time. The backup quarterback who did it also had the biggest comeback in college history lol big Christian... You are starting to get on my nerves though with these reminders. How about the Music City miracle and benching flutie for rob Johnson. At any rate the bills were the best team in football in 1964. C'est la vie....

There seems to be a problem with Rust Belt teams against conservative boring arrogant stupid old time NFL East big money centers lol. But it looks pretty good we have Josh Allen for the next 10 years. Got to cut down on processed foods....
I went to College in Buffalo and used to sell beer at Rich Stadium while OJ was in his prime

Any murderer worth his salt knows the first thing you do is go out and get yourself a pair of good fitting gloves
a great majority of blacks think he is innocent just to show you how screwed up things are. But she did deserve it lol too soon? saw him quite often at night at Pierce arrow and mulligans, with blond at record store, at Ferrari/Alfa dealer... At any rate he was the greatest halfback, great fun to watch... 75 was the year. They beat the Steelers 30 to nothing in the sixth game they were six and 0 and then everybody got injured. As I remember...Bob James arrghh

Chief Wahoo was creepy
I can see tapering Wahoo, although I wouldn't call it "creepy"

It's sad the that Indians changed their name... they clearly only did it for PC reasons, as when actual native Americans were polled, nearly all said it didn't offend them.

Classic case of "White Knight Democrats" being offended FOR a population, just to masterbate on how noble and virtuous they are.. and sadly, it worked... I hope one day HR departments and companies won't be bullied by leftist MSM institutions.

Last edited:
I can see tapering Wahoo, although I wouldn't call it "creepy"

It's sad the that Indians changed their name... they clearly only did it for PC reasons, as when actual native Americans were polled, nearly all said it didn't offend them.

Classic case of "White Knight Democrats" being offended FOR a population, just to masterbate on how noble and virtuous they are.. and sadly, it worked... I hope one day HR departments and companies won't be bullied by leftist MSM institutions.
BS, dupe.

BS, dupe.
I'm sorry, was your post supposed to at all address the topic?

You posted a few unfinished healines with unfinished articles. I won't do your homework for you, what are your points?

I'm sorry, was your post supposed to at all address the topic?

You posted a few unfinished healines with unfinished articles. I won't do your homework for you, what are your points?
Native Americans hated the name. damn it i was hoping the new name might help them against the god damn yankees... Those are called links and you click on them to find out why you don't know. The GOP base should try it

Forum List

Back