What are some Pro Sports Teams who never won a championship who you think should have...

Cleveland Indians 1995-1997. Best record in the AL (and I think the entire MLB) in 1995, only to go down in 6 to Atlanta, who had just lifted the monkey off their backs after 5 years of frustration. They flamed out in 1996 but then came back and was within 3 outs of winning it in 1997 before losing off of Edgar Renteria's single in game 7 against the Marlins.

The early-mid 90’s New York knicks come to mind.. Ewing, Starks, Gerald Wilkins, Anthony Mason, Charles Oakley… They were beat by the bulls and pacers in the playoffs, and then made the finals only to lose to Hakeem and Houston.

If I was a New Yorker living in Manhattan, I would be at Madison Square Garden every chance I can get. But it is near eternal suffering. The Knicks and the Rangers torture their fans.

If I was a New Yorker living in Manhattan, I would be at Madison Square Garden every chance I can get. But it is near eternal suffering. The Knicks and the Rangers torture their fans.
The Rangers got a cup with Gretzky and Messier didn’t they?

The Rangers got a cup with Gretzky and Messier didn’t they?
They won a cup I think with Mike Keenan as the coach. But for the bright lights and the legendary stadium, both teams seem to underperform or just can't get it right. The Rangers were one of the Original Six teams.

I'll start with an obvious one..

The 90's Buffalo Bills. What a tragic night for Scott Norwood, and what an uplifting fan base to continue to cheer him whenever they can. I'm from Cleveland, and am a Cleveland Browns fan since I went to the 0-16 parade in 2018 (I had been a Colts fan after the Browns left in 1995). As Browns fans, we are certainly most compatible with the Bills, and vice versa.

Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Don Beebe, and plenty of other memorable players. Yes, they got smoked by the Cowboys one year, and lost to them another time along with losing to the Redskins and Giants.

They didn't win one, but they really should have won one.
Who likes bills ? Go to the mailbox , bills, who is happy.

I was
Cleveland Indians 1995-1997. Best record in the AL (and I think the entire MLB) in 1995, only to go down in 6 to Atlanta, who had just lifted the monkey off their backs after 5 years of frustration. They flamed out in 1996 but then came back and was within 3 outs of winning it in 1997 before losing off of Edgar Renteria's single in game 7 against the Marlins.
a Tribe fan Since Phil Niekro
Won games for them when he was pushin 50 . I’m out now due to name abandonment

NFC teams were just better
the giants win on some miracle stuff. In the bills game it was that last drive and Phil Simms being the greatest quarterback of all time. The helmet catch was another... The Redskins were allowed to mug Andre Reed multiple times and some other strange calls. The NFL East sucks. The bills wanted the 49ers and not during a war.

the giants win on some miracle stuff. In the bills game it was that last drive and Phil Simms being the greatest quarterback of all time. The helmet catch was another... The Redskins were allowed to mug Andre Reed multiple times and some other strange calls. The NFL East sucks. The bills wanted the 49ers and not during a war.

NFC East has won more Super Bowls than any other conference

Add that meltdown against KC with 13 sec left to the Bills legacy
or the biggest comeback of all time. The backup quarterback who did it also had the biggest comeback in college history lol big Christian... You are starting to get on my nerves though with these reminders. How about the Music City miracle and benching flutie for rob Johnson. At any rate the bills were the best team in football in 1964. C'est la vie....

There seems to be a problem with Rust Belt teams against conservative boring arrogant stupid old time NFL East big money centers lol. But it looks pretty good we have Josh Allen for the next 10 years. Got to cut down on processed foods....

Forum List

Back