NFL Week 12 Picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Thu Nov 21 8:20 pm Indianapolis Colts Houston Texans - Indy just won a blowout, Houston just lost one, but I expect a bit of a turnaround in this game
Sun Nov 24 1:00 pm Carolina Panthers New Orleans Saints - Saints are too good for the mediocre Panthers
1:00 pm Denver Broncos Buffalo Bills - The Bills aren't as good as their record, but they get past the Broncos
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Washington Redskins - Look, a game Detroit can win!
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins Cleveland Browns - Miami is bad enough for the Browns to take it
1:00 pm New York Giants Chicago Bears - Bears defense gets a few turnovers, enough to make up for Trubisky's ineptitude
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders New York Jets - Oakland is playing decent football lately
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals - The Bungles might not win this year
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Philadelphia Eagles - I hope the Eagles can pull this out, but I think Seattle is better
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Atlanta Falcons - Atlanta has looked good the past few weeks
4:05 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Tennessee Titans - Late season Foles-led run?
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots - This is a different Pats team, but I give them the home edge
8:20 pm Green Bay Packers San Francisco 49ers - It's sometimes ugly, but the 49ers find a way to win again
Mon Nov 25 8:15 pm Baltimore Ravens Los Angeles Rams - Baltimore looks like the best team in football right now

Thurs 11/21
Colts at Texassans --- I'll go with Brisset and company. Colts on the road.

Sunday 11/24
Broncos at Bills --- Good defensive matchup. I'll go with Bills at home.

Jints at Bears --- Bears at home.

Steelers at Bungles --- Steelers win this.

Fish at Brownies --- Brownies at home.

Succaneers at Falcons --- Falcons at home. Falcons playing much better now. Pity it is probably too late to make the playoffs for them.

Panthers at Saints --- Saints at home.

Seachix at Iggles --- Seachix should take out the Iggles.

Kitties at Skins --- Kitties should beat hapless Skins.

Raiders at Jets --- Raiders much better offensively.

Jags at Titans --- Pretty even matchup. Titans at home.

Cowpies at Pats --- Pats at home with great defense.

Pukers at Whiners --- Whiners at home.

Monday 11/25
Ravens at Rams --- Ravens unstoppable lately.

The NFL kind of sucks this year. A bunch of bad football teams. The super bowl contending teams aren’t as good as contenders in previous seasons. Everything considered it’s been a pretty lackluster year.

Colts at Texans
Giants at Bears
Panthers at Saints
Broncos at Bills
Steelers
at Bengals
Dolphins at Browns
Buccaneers at Falcons
Lions
at Redskins
Raiders at Jets
Seahawks at Eagles
Jaguars at Titans
Cowboys at Patriots (upset of the week)
Packers at 49ers
Ravens
at Rams

Seattle should be killing Philly, but a lot of missed chances.
10-3 @ halftime - Eagles are lucky so far.

btw ....don't Russell's glow-green shoes make him an easier target ?
The Eagles do not seem to be that good. Easy schedule remaining. Wentz has been giving a break since he arrived here. He is making a lot of money. He will feel the wrath of these fans at some point. Sooner rather then later.

Seattle should be killing Philly, but a lot of missed chances.
10-3 @ halftime - Eagles are lucky so far.

btw ....don't Russell's glow-green shoes make him an easier target ?
The Eagles do not seem to be that good. Easy schedule remaining. Wentz has been giving a break since he arrived here. He is making a lot of money. He will feel the wrath of these fans at some point. Sooner rather then later.
It's what they get for trading the guy who won the Super Bowl for them.

On March 13, 2019, Foles signed a four-year contract worth $88 million with the Jacksonville Jaguars. $50.1 million is guaranteed and could pay up to $102 million with incentives.[108][109]

In Week 1 of the 2019 season, Foles started the game against the Kansas City Chiefs completing 5 of 8 passes for 75 yards and a touchdown, but suffered a shoulder injury in the first quarter and was ruled out the rest of the game.[110] Later that day, it was revealed that Foles had suffered a broken left clavicle and underwent surgery the next day.[111][112] He was designated for return from injured reserve on October 23, 2019, and began practicing with the team. On November 5, Foles was activated and was named the starting quarterback over rookie Gardner Minshew, who has been filling in for him as the starter.[113] Foles made his return from injury in Week 11 against the Indianapolis Colts. In the game, Foles threw for 296 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception in the 33–13 loss.

I did not expect that 49ers dominance over GB. Still a damn tough remaining schedule, with Baltimore next, then New Orleans, and Seattle in week 17. They showed some stat during the GB game that said this is the first time in the SB era that a team has faced 3 opponents in a row with an .800 or better win percentage this late in a season (I think that assumed Baltimore and NO didn't lose). With 10 wins and games against the Rams and Falcons also upcoming, I'm at least confident the 49ers will be in the playoffs after only winning 4 games last year. I'm still hoping they can pull off the division win. Seattle has the Vikings, Rams, Panthers, and Cards before the rematch against the Niners, so it's easier sailing for them.

Thu Nov 21 8:20 pm Indianapolis Colts Houston Texans - Indy just won a blowout, Houston just lost one, but I expect a bit of a turnaround in this game
Sun Nov 24 1:00 pm Carolina Panthers New Orleans Saints - Saints are too good for the mediocre Panthers
1:00 pm Denver Broncos Buffalo Bills - The Bills aren't as good as their record, but they get past the Broncos
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Washington Redskins - Look, a game Detroit can win!
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins Cleveland Browns - Miami is bad enough for the Browns to take it
1:00 pm New York Giants Chicago Bears - Bears defense gets a few turnovers, enough to make up for Trubisky's ineptitude
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders New York Jets - Oakland is playing decent football lately
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals - The Bungles might not win this year
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Philadelphia Eagles - I hope the Eagles can pull this out, but I think Seattle is better
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Atlanta Falcons - Atlanta has looked good the past few weeks
4:05 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Tennessee Titans - Late season Foles-led run?
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots - This is a different Pats team, but I give them the home edge
8:20 pm Green Bay Packers San Francisco 49ers - It's sometimes ugly, but the 49ers find a way to win again
Mon Nov 25 8:15 pm Baltimore Ravens Los Angeles Rams - Baltimore looks like the best team in football right now

9-4 for the week. Not only did Atlanta suck against the Bucs, I started Matt Ryan in fantasy. :mad:

Forum List

Back