what age did your body break down and you got old

Gotta get the nerves burnt for any long lasting effect.

The surgeon won’t operate on me because he thinks it won’t do anything

I asked him twice to be cut open

The PT, meds and injections don’t work

My wife and I both had COVID-1984 a few months ago. She's “fully vaccinated” while I absolutely refuse to let that poison be injected into me.

It hit both of us like a normal cold/flu, except that I recovered from it faster and more completely than I usually recover from a cold/flu. If anything, it hit my wife harder than it hit me. Just one more datum to show what bullshit the dangerous experimental mRNA poison truly is.
Faucheat's Cronyvirus

I had it in March, 2020. My immune system knocked it out in five hours, while the flu, which I don't get very often, incapacitates me for five days.

My dad is 77 and still golfs every day. He shot his age a couple times this year and still does lawn work.
My dad shot a 92 at 88! Played til he was 90, but has to drop back to 9 holes the last year or so.

If I had known I was going to live this long (82, yike's!) I would have taken better care of myself. :p

I've had some pretty good bumps in the recent past; triple bypass surgery, prostatectomy, shingles, and Lyme disease. Happily, I've recovered from all of these, but my strength isn't what is used to be. I still work a full-time physical job, and still enjoy hunting, fishing, and woodworking. I also walk for exercise when I have time. I had to give up the weights though as my muscles take too long to recover even from a light workout.

I've also developed cataracts and will have eye surgery to correct that soon.

A few years after i started Menopause ........at the beginning of Menopause i felt really Good but now its going down hill day after day ! Hoping it gets better soon ugh or lol I don't know ........gotta laugh i guess

A few years after i started Menopause ........at the beginning of Menopause i felt really Good but now its going down hill day after day ! Hoping it gets better soon ugh or lol I don't know ........gotta laugh i guess
Make sure to keep active both physical and mentally.

I'll be 83 next month but my body started breaking down at age 3. I am still in good physical shape though. A carnival fortune teller once told me that I would be shot dead at age 105 while trying to escape from a jealous husband.
WELL YOUR 83 AND STILL GOING STRONG SO LOOKS LIKE THAT FORTUNE TELL WILL BE RIGHT Hossfly :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back