What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Right, no accountability for Trump. We know the cult line.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
But that's what it's like while he is president!
Weird.
View attachment 369083
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????
No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

You're fluent in simpleton for sure.

Actually, you whiffed on it.

You said Trump is President, he gets the blame, period.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

You didn’t believe the unemployment numbers until trump took over.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

I could name 100 ways youre so fos.
In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

However, TDS can be fatal.

So is COVID, moron.

I know Cain died. He was an at risk demographic. He could have died from seasonal flu just as easily.

How many under 40 have died?
Yes and he went to a trump rally and didn’t wear a mask. So he rolled the dice and lost. Maybe he should have wore a mask or better yet he shouldn’t have gone to that rally.
Wearing a stupid mask won't protect you from airborne viruses. You need something to cover your eyes.
It worked for the Vietnamese. Ask them how they did it. And while you’re at it ask them how they beat us in a war using only chop sticks as weapons.

Typical libtard happy someone is sick.

Karma, dipshit
It's a tragedy....as I said in my title. A HUGE tragedy....that would even be worse if he spread it to his fellow "Republicans" on the Judicial Committee.

Be great if it somehow found Jerry Nadless.

After yesterday's performance a mercy killing would be just that.
Sounds like a threat to a member of Congress.

Only in your warped mind.
I wonder if the authorities would think saying that a member of Congress needs a mercy killing is nothing.

You just said it. Hope that made ya feel good. :icon_rolleyes:

It's a damn good thing you hateful, ignorant, racist Negros at this forum DO NOT represent most blacks.
Man, that would be a tragedy.

If you weren't so blatantly dishonest, you would admit I nearly always defend blacks against unfair criticism.
In your case, it is actually deserved.

Please forgive my blunt honesty, but you are an imbecile of the 1st degree and a disgrace to your race.
Fascinating.

You just said it. Hope that made ya feel good. :icon_rolleyes:

It's a damn good thing you hateful, ignorant, racist Negros at this forum DO NOT represent most blacks.
Man, that would be a tragedy.

If you weren't so blatantly dishonest, you would admit I nearly always defend blacks against unfair criticism.
In your case, it is actually deserved.

Please forgive my blunt honesty, but you are an imbecile of the 1st degree and a disgrace to your race.
Fascinating.

You are one of those on this forum who rarely EVER contributes anything meaningful.
You just sit there, perched in your electric chair shooting bolts at people all day.

Boring

Typical libtard happy someone is sick.

Karma, dipshit
It's a tragedy....as I said in my title. A HUGE tragedy....that would even be worse if he spread it to his fellow "Republicans" on the Judicial Committee.

Be great if it somehow found Jerry Nadless.

After yesterday's performance a mercy killing would be just that.
Sounds like a threat to a member of Congress.

Only in your warped mind.
I wonder if the authorities would think saying that a member of Congress needs a mercy killing is nothing.

So if a member of Congress contracts the Wuhanvirus and dies and someone interprets this as a mercy killing, this is a threat?
Nope!
Like I stated, your mind is, indeed, warped.

Jus
Gotcha, so that's not an underlying condition, that he recovered from stage 4 cancer. And I'm the dope, LOL
You are straight up retarded, dude. He had cancer years ago.

And being in his 70s and having recovered from cancer means he has no underlying condition. You're the straight up retard
Keep "Kazzing".

Yes, kazzing is calling you out on your crap. You're arguing that a 74 year old man who recovered from stage 4 cancer had no underlying conditions. You have no brains, the echo in your head must be maddening
Yes, kazzing is calling you out on your crap. You're arguing that a 74 year old man who recovered from stage 4 cancer had no underlying conditions. You have no brains, the echo in your head must be maddening
That's not what I said at all, dope. That's what you said. He died of complications from a covid infection. His past cancer is irrelevant to that fact.
Just like the 20 year old coviid victim who crashed his motorcycle and split his head open like a watermelon.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
You just love reveling in the misfortune of others, don't you?

That's bodecea, bullseye. She does a little dance jig for every Biden virus death

I won't be attributing this virus to anyone, except the Chinese Communist Party. Not Biden, not Trump. Not Dems or Reps. Just China.

KUNG FLU.

I simply believe people like bodey revel in the misfortune of anyone she disagrees with.

Politics is a sick game. I corrupts the soul.

Well, Biden did call Trump a racist for wanting to restrict trade from Wuhan where the virus originated. You break it you bought it.

I agree with you, but I don't agree with not responding when attacked. W didn't respond and they brought down his Presidency
It would have still came in thru Europe stupid

Newsflash genius, Trump banned travel from Europe, too.

Try looking things up. You may get a decent education.
After the virus was already here.
And when did the virus first arrive???
Shitstain obama ordered it and paid for it in 2015. That's when sane people realised that Hillary was going to lose.

Many, MANY manufacturing jobs have RETURNED to America, and more are all the time. THAT is what President Trump won, that's what he won for AMERICA.
Manufacturing employment has been increasing for a decade. Growth stopped in 2019, right around the time Trump started his trade war.

View attachment 369121
Good thing that virus was released right when the trade war started!!
You think the trade war started last winter?

Nope.
You posted a graph.
Now you're saying your graph is bullshit.

Many, MANY manufacturing jobs have RETURNED to America, and more are all the time. THAT is what President Trump won, that's what he won for AMERICA.
Manufacturing employment has been increasing for a decade. Growth stopped in 2019, right around the time Trump started his trade war.

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
The graph is the graph. It ain’t changing because it hurt your feelings.

Weird.
View attachment 369083

No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

So is COVID, moron.

I know Cain died. He was an at risk demographic. He could have died from seasonal flu just as easily.

Yes and he went to a trump rally and didn’t wear a mask. So he rolled the dice and lost. Maybe he should have wore a mask or better yet he shouldn’t have gone to that rally.
Wearing a stupid mask won't protect you from airborne viruses. You need something to cover your eyes.
It worked for the Vietnamese. Ask them how they did it. And while you’re at it ask them how they beat us in a war using only chop sticks as weapons.
Easy, they didn't have Democrats among their ranks to deal with.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
Your graph does not show a drop till 2020, genius.

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
I said growth stopped in 2019, which is what the graph shows.

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
No it doesn't.

Ja

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
No it doesn't.
Manufacturing jobs
Jan 2019 12,825,000
Jan 2029 12,844,000

So manufacturing job growth in 2019 was 0.14%

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

Try really, really hard not to be so incredibly stupid.

Ja

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
No it doesn't.
Manufacturing jobs
Jan 2019 12,825,000
Jan 2029 12,844,000

How can you know what the manufacturing jobs will be in Jan 2029?

Ja

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
No it doesn't.
Manufacturing jobs
Jan 2019 12,825,000
Jan 2029 12,844,000

My mistake. Should have said 2020

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

Try really, really hard not to be so incredibly stupid.

I was trained extensively in NBC warfare. I was a Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Specialist in the military.
So quit being an ass and learn what you're arguing about before you post like an idiot.

116162782_3176383985733392_3655898001487369734_n.jpg

Ja

View attachment 369121

Nope.
You posted a graph.
No it doesn't.
Manufacturing jobs
Jan 2019 12,825,000
Jan 2029 12,844,000

My mistake. Should have said 2020
Mistakes happen.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?

freaking crazy guy gomert believes masks cause covid disease, you can not make this shit up, deplorables are crazier than ever, now that they sense the upcoming blue wave they are shitting in their pants...

1596150188303.png

Forum List

Back