What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didnā€™t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didnā€™t let us point to the stock market on Obamaā€™s watch but now you point to it.

You didnā€™t believe the unemployment numbers until trump took over.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they werenā€™t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obamaā€™s economy was fake but trump hasnā€™t raised interest rates.

I could name 100 ways youre so fos.

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe"
Thats just your narrative.

Yes, slow and steady. He wouldnā€™t have taken us into a global recession like bush did. Bush did things fast. How did that work out.

i just donā€™t swallow your narrative.

Nooooo .... that's economic data. So now you think economic data is a "narrative." LOL. Maybe you should take an econ 101 class and begin an education in how business works
Now you believe the numbers?

And so what the recovery was slow. And whoā€™s fault was that? Was Mitch McConnell and paul Ryan going along with what Obama wanted to do? Nope. So Obama did what he could do and had 80 straight months of jobs growth. Wages were already going up, housing prices were up, unemployment was low had he had the same growth trump had without giving away tax breaks we canā€™t afford and didnā€™t do much other than make the rich richer.

Now the slow recovery was Obama's fault. He kept telling business he hated them and no one would invest. They didn't know what tax or new business regulation he'd hit them with next.

Business kept telling Obama "I can't breathe," and he wouldn't listen to them. He kept his knee on their neck anyway
What new taxes or regulations did Obama put on businessā€˜?

Oh yea, I forgot, you donā€™t believe global warming is real.
Here, get an education.

Filling out paperwork?
You didn't even have time to click on a single link.

Thanks for proving being educated on the subject isn't what you want.
Fuck your stupid bullshit. Ive been on to you liars for 30 years now.

Hey, I just found $73 in my pocket. Today is a good day for me. Herman Cain no so much.

Once again sealy goes back to his limp dick and makes up my position.

You don't believe global warming is real. There are two things we could do right now that would have a huge impact on carbon emissions without harming our economy, and you oppose both. Nuclear power and fracking for natural gas.

Global warming is just a political opportunity for you, you think it's a load of crap
Letā€™s frack and develop nuclear power. These are 2002 arguments

Yes, you rejected them in 2002. Yet they are still the two answers to our problem today whereas Democrats have no answers.

Here's the 411, he of limited intellectual capacity. Humans have not technologically evolved to not use fossil fuels yet. All the money we waste now and it doesn't even cover the increase in our energy needs. We are decades or a century from it being viable.

Democrats no solutions, no brains

Are you going to sob into your drink when he recovers?

He's one of the stupidest members of Congress, fucking idiot.
I hope he gets sick as fuck, hospitalized, has the pleasure of being on a ventilator for a couple of weeks and survives.
Maybe that will knock some sense into his fucking fat head.
Libtard tolerance on display. :abgg2q.jpg:
I have no tolerance for you people. If I could divide up the states 25 each I would. We get California you get Texas. We get Michigan, Wisconsin Pennsylvania New York and Illinois you can have the rest.

Hey, I just found $73 in my pocket. Today is a good day for me. Herman Cain no so much.

Herman Cain didn't have long to live anyway, which is why he died of the virus

I hope he gets sick as fuck, hospitalized, has the pleasure of being on a ventilator for a couple of weeks and survives.
I have no tolerance for you people. If I could divide up the states 25 each I would. We get California you get Texas. We get Michigan, Wisconsin Pennsylvania New York and Illinois you can have the rest.

By Michigan you mean Detroit, Wisconsin Milwaukee, Pennsylvania Philadelphia, and New York being New York city. Done, let's do it

He didnā€™t have long to live? He looked good at th3 trump rally he went to 2 weeks before he died.

Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didnā€™t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didnā€™t let us point to the stock market on Obamaā€™s watch but now you point to it.

You didnā€™t believe the unemployment numbers until trump took over.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they werenā€™t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obamaā€™s economy was fake but trump hasnā€™t raised interest rates.

I could name 100 ways youre so fos.

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe"
Thats just your narrative.

Yes, slow and steady. He wouldnā€™t have taken us into a global recession like bush did. Bush did things fast. How did that work out.

i just donā€™t swallow your narrative.

Nooooo .... that's economic data. So now you think economic data is a "narrative." LOL. Maybe you should take an econ 101 class and begin an education in how business works
Now you believe the numbers?

And so what the recovery was slow. And whoā€™s fault was that? Was Mitch McConnell and paul Ryan going along with what Obama wanted to do? Nope. So Obama did what he could do and had 80 straight months of jobs growth. Wages were already going up, housing prices were up, unemployment was low had he had the same growth trump had without giving away tax breaks we canā€™t afford and didnā€™t do much other than make the rich richer.

Now the slow recovery was Obama's fault. He kept telling business he hated them and no one would invest. They didn't know what tax or new business regulation he'd hit them with next.

Business kept telling Obama "I can't breathe," and he wouldn't listen to them. He kept his knee on their neck anyway
What new taxes or regulations did Obama put on businessā€˜?

Oh yea, I forgot, you donā€™t believe global warming is real.
Here, get an education.

Filling out paperwork?

Facts to you is "stupid bullshit".

Typical ingorant libtard simpleton.

I have no tolerance for you people.

Of course you don't. That is a requirement of being a member of the Dimwinger party..........that, and being a racist.

He died of the virus because the virus killed him, retard.

He didnā€™t have long to live? He looked good at th3 trump rally he went to 2 weeks before he died.

Cain had stage 4 liver cancer. Note no one in fake news is mentioning that

I didn't say he didn't die of the Biden virus, mutant retard. I said he didn't have long to live, moron. He had stage 4 liver cancer, dumb shit. Ever heard of underlying conditions, idiot?

Because it's not true, dope.
Cain was a colon cancer survivor.

I didn't say he didn't die of the Biden virus, mutant retard. I said he didn't have long to live, moron. He had stage 4 liver cancer, dumb shit. Ever heard of underlying conditions, idiot?
You did say that.

He died from complications due to Corona Virus, dope. Not from cancer.

Gotcha, so that's not an underlying condition, that he recovered from stage 4 cancer. And I'm the dope, LOL

You did say that.

I didn't say he died of cancer, pecker head. I said it's an underlying condition. How stupid are you?

Gotcha, so that's not an underlying condition, that he recovered from stage 4 cancer. And I'm the dope, LOL
You are straight up retarded, dude. He had cancer years ago.

You did say that.

I didn't say he died of cancer, pecker head. I said it's an underlying condition. How stupid are you?
You go too far. It's your thing. "Kazzing"
Know when to just walk away.

You did say that.

You go too far. It's your thing. "Kazzing"
Know when to just walk away.

LOL.

Starsky: You're over your head, kaz. Obviously a 74 year old man who recovered from cancer had no underlying condition and should be alive today. This is somehow Trump's fault. You need to learn when you lost and walk away.

LOL. What a pecker head

Forum List

Back