2020 elections for the house

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
after watching the Clown Democrates at the AG Barr hearingas no doubt Drunk Nancy Peosi gavel is gone Jim Jordan will be the perfect replacemnt, any comments winy Democrat's

after watching the Clown Democrates at the AG Barr hearingas no doubt Drunk Nancy Peosi gavel is gone Jim Jordan will be the perfect replacemnt, any comments winy Democrat's

Republicans have zero chance of winning back the House in November. Zero. It's far more likely the Democrats will gain seats.

House politics are local. Voters only care what their Reps have done for THEM, not for the country. Can you say pork? Nancy is no different from ANY politician that has gotten re-elected.

I think the Republicans will win back control of the House Of Representatives and the new Speaker will be Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy

McCarthy.jpg

Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

In order for the people to vote them out for their bad behavior, they have to SEE the bad behavior.

Since the media have put a total blackout of this circus act (except for the accusations that will be played as if they were truth), the people won't change their votes at all.

They intend to increase the misery of Americans until they get their desired outcome.

Republicans have zero chance of winning back the House in November. Zero. It's far more likely the Democrats will gain seats.
Exactly. Democrats will crawl over broken glass to vote for Biden. And, while we’re already there, we will vote for every democrat on the ballot. You’re going to see Democratic pickups in the House, Senate, and state governments across the country. I predict Democrats will win the Senate seats in Arizona, Maine, Colorado, Georgia (at least one of them), Texas, North Carolina and maybe Kentucky and South Carolina. And a possible upset by Doug Jones in Alabama.

I don't have a party but I have a comment. Learn to spell, tovarich.

Forum List

Back