What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Hmm, a bill....that outlaws coronavirus? Brilliant, do we put everyone testing COVID positive in jail so states can then release them?
Congressional Democrats, the great investigators, should investigate how many people are being robbed, raped, and killed by all the convicts they are letting out of prisons.

Like Manafort, Cohen and Flynn? Do you mean like them?

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
he should focus on important things. like introducing a bill that outlaws coronavirus.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
It's a Democratic hoax I tell you!!! The people doing the testing are all in on the hoax.

Oops, sorry, let me rewrite that for the uneducated, ignorant RWNJs on the board:

It's a Democrat hoax I tell you!!!
Fake news! Hoax! Yoar all commies!

Obviously Louie Louie Gomer is as edumacated on personal hygiene as he is on American history.

What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.
Any chance he contracted it from the filthy Left and their darlings.....wetbacks and or “peaceful” rioters?

My guess is the Dems spread COVID-19 on his mask or spread it around his office.

WHAT mask?

Right, no accountability for Trump. We know the cult line.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
But that's what it's like while he is president!
Weird.
View attachment 369083
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????
No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

You're fluent in simpleton for sure.

Actually, you whiffed on it.

You said Trump is President, he gets the blame, period.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

You didn’t believe the unemployment numbers until trump took over.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

I could name 100 ways youre so fos.
In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

However, TDS can be fatal.

So is COVID, moron.

I know Cain died. He was an at risk demographic. He could have died from seasonal flu just as easily.

How many under 40 have died?
Yes and he went to a trump rally and didn’t wear a mask. So he rolled the dice and lost. Maybe he should have wore a mask or better yet he shouldn’t have gone to that rally.
Wearing a stupid mask won't protect you from airborne viruses. You need something to cover your eyes.

Try really, really hard not to be so incredibly stupid.

I’ve given up on right wingers. And don’t try to convince moderates they’re wrong and you are right. Then you sound just as partisan as they do. America is going to reject republicans this year. If they don’t then blacks, women, Mexicans, Muslims and people who are generally more liberal than conservative get what they deserve.

Republicans say they won’t cut social security but they’ve been trying for years. If republicans win this year I hope they cut everyone’s social security 20% in order to “save” the program.

And anyone poor who likes Obamacare, I hope they take it away from them. Our governor sent absentee ballots to everyone this year. No excuse for a poor black woman in detroit with 5 kids and no car now. Before I would say how is she going to get there. Now she doesn’t have to worry about that. Now the only reason she won’t vote is laziness and ignorance
Just wondering where you fit into this tidy class of folks, "blacks, women, Mexicans, Muslims and people who are generally more liberal than conservative."

Weird.
View attachment 369083

No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

So is COVID, moron.

I know Cain died. He was an at risk demographic. He could have died from seasonal flu just as easily.

Yes and he went to a trump rally and didn’t wear a mask. So he rolled the dice and lost. Maybe he should have wore a mask or better yet he shouldn’t have gone to that rally.
Wearing a stupid mask won't protect you from airborne viruses. You need something to cover your eyes.

I’ve given up on right wingers. And don’t try to convince moderates they’re wrong and you are right. Then you sound just as partisan as they do. America is going to reject republicans this year. If they don’t then blacks, women, Mexicans, Muslims and people who are generally more liberal than conservative get what they deserve.

Republicans say they won’t cut social security but they’ve been trying for years. If republicans win this year I hope they cut everyone’s social security 20% in order to “save” the program.

And anyone poor who likes Obamacare, I hope they take it away from them. Our governor sent absentee ballots to everyone this year. No excuse for a poor black woman in detroit with 5 kids and no car now. Before I would say how is she going to get there. Now she doesn’t have to worry about that. Now the only reason she won’t vote is laziness and ignorance
Just wondering where you fit into this tidy class of folks, "blacks, women, Mexicans, Muslims and people who are generally more liberal than conservative."
Usually they're into same-sex stuff.

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

I grew up in metro Detroit. Unions created a middle class the world had never seen before. conservative corporate republicans didn’t like how much they made so hw bush invented nafta and sent all those good manufacturing jobs overseas. I wasn’t happy with Clinton for signing it but today free trade is now a done deal. But I saw how this hurt manufacturing, every countries key industry. 1 manufacturing job is worth 10 service jobs.

My poor immigrant grand parents were able to come here and become successful. It was easy to become middle class and affordable to go to college. I saw how socia security and Medicare allowed her to retire with dignity. Two programs republicans hate.

From birth to 4th grade I grew up in Detroit so I have empathy for the black community. I believe in programs like affirmative action. I know white america is racist. They weren’t very nice to us foreigners either. I had a long Greek name. I know how racist whites are.

im not religious so I know gays aren’t hurting anybody.

I believe in science.

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

I grew up in metro Detroit. Unions created a middle class the world had never seen before. conservative corporate republicans didn’t like how much they made so hw bush invented nafta and sent all those good manufacturing jobs overseas. I wasn’t happy with Clinton for signing it but today free trade is now a done deal. But I saw how this hurt manufacturing, every countries key industry. 1 manufacturing job is worth 10 service jobs.

My poor immigrant grand parents were able to come here and become successful. It was easy to become middle class and affordable to go to college. I saw how socia security and Medicare allowed her to retire with dignity. Two programs republicans hate.

From birth to 4th grade I grew up in Detroit so I have empathy for the black community. I believe in programs like affirmative action. I know white america is racist. They weren’t very nice to us foreigners either. I had a long Greek name. I know how racist whites are.

I believe in science.

Yeah, obviously you stayed here because we're a bunch of intolerant racists who reject outsiders with long names. Fuck you lying sack of shit.

You should leave so we can replace you with someone who's a better human being. Someone who loves this country, our freedom and wants to be here. I don't care what color they are as long as they are not you

Damn shame Gohmert wasn't sitting next to the republican crook and thief Trump

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

I believe in science.

Yeah, obviously you stayed here because we're a bunch of intolerant racists who reject outsiders with long names. Fuck you lying sack of shit.

You should leave so we can replace you with someone who's a better human being. Someone who loves this country, our freedom and wants to be here. I don't care what color they are as long as they are not you
Please anyone supporting that unqualified AH racist and thief Trump , shouldn't be talking about who's a better human being

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

I believe in science.

Please anyone supporting that unqualified AH racist and thief Trump , shouldn't be talking about who's a better human being

Speaking of crappy human beings, when you call people racists because they differ with your political party like you just did, you are in fact a crappy human being

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

I believe in science.

Speaking of crappy human beings, when you call people racists because they differ with your political party like you just did, you are in fact a crappy human being
If you follow trumps comments thru the years , what he's said about people of color, Mexicans ,immigrants his racism is an open book

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

I believe in science.

If you follow trumps comments thru the years , what he's said about people of color, Mexicans ,immigrants his racism is an open book

Yes, it's consistent. Trump says something then you idiots lie and misquote him then call him a racist based on your misquote rather than what he actually said.

You're crappy human beings. Your ideology is illogical and doesn't work, so you call people racists to try to intimidate them into silence. Your party are fascists and the people like you who worship them are sheep

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

So is COVID, moron.

I believe in science.

hsswjafudv451.png

Forum List

Back