Shame on YOU Mr Nadler.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
A lot of sleazy politicians have slithered through Washington DC over the years, and as far as Congress goes at least, none sleazier than Adam Schiff and this guy Jerry Nadler.

Trey Gowdy, former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, reacts to Attorney General William Barr's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee ...

3008zf.jpg

DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH... it's a simple statement, but nothing could be more true... they ARE the PARTY OF TRASH, every single last filthy one of them, they're straight out of the TOILET of humanity, every reject, every pervert, every liar, every corrupt America hating anarchist, race pimp, cancel culture, china worshiping, rioting, violent one of them, their HOME is the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

The news have portrayed Bill barr is the bad guy.

Trump vs media
"news" = DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.
That party uses every human fraility against others and or themselves. And in the end there can only be misery.
They do it in their constant quest for POWER. Democrats don't want to compromise with anyone, and they don't want a "DISCUSSION." They want to SILENCE, to CRUSH, ANYONE that disagrees with them, and the only way they can do that is with ABSOLUTE POWER. That's what their propaganda wing is doing, their big tech, google, facefuck, tweeker, MSDNC, etc., and the democrat party, they are ALL on the SAME TEAM, and Americans better pray to God they never do get full power or America is going to look WORSE than communist fucking china, worse than Venezuela, worse than downtown Portland at night. America will be one massive SHIT HOLE, and no one will be able to even LOOK at someone the wrong way or they'll be LOCKED UP. It's coming when democrats take control.

Myself, I'd rather be DEAD than live in a democrat commie state.

Trump vs media
That party uses every human fraility against others and or themselves. And in the end there can only be misery.
They do it in their constant quest for POWER. Democrats don't want to compromise with anyone, and they don't want a "DISCUSSION." They want to SILENCE, to CRUSH, ANYONE that disagrees with them, and the only way they can do that is with ABSOLUTE POWER. That's what their propaganda wing is doing, their big tech, google, facefuck, tweeker, MSDNC, etc., and the democrat party, they are ALL on the SAME TEAM, and Americans better pray to God they never do get full power, or America is going to look WORSE than communist fucking china, worse than Venezuela, worse than downtown Portland at night. America will be one massive SHIT HOLE, and no one will be able to even LOOK at someone the wrong way or they'll be LOCKED UP. It's coming when democrats take control.

Being occupied by a foreign power would probably be better than living under the rule of the Communist wing of the Democratic Party :smoke:

A lot of sleazy politicians have slithered through Washington DC over the years, and as far as Congress goes at least, none sleazier than Adam Schiff and this guy Jerry Nadler.

Trey Gowdy, former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, reacts to Attorney General William Barr's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee ...

Nadler is exploiting the hate and ignorance of the average Troglocrat Voter

Trump vs media
They do it in their constant quest for POWER. Democrats don't want to compromise with anyone, and they don't want a "DISCUSSION." They want to SILENCE, to CRUSH, ANYONE that disagrees with them, and the only way they can do that is with ABSOLUTE POWER. That's what their propaganda wing is doing, their big tech, google, facefuck, tweeker, MSDNC, etc., and the democrat party, they are ALL on the SAME TEAM, and Americans better pray to God they never do get full power, or America is going to look WORSE than communist fucking china, worse than Venezuela, worse than downtown Portland at night. America will be one massive SHIT HOLE, and no one will be able to even LOOK at someone the wrong way or they'll be LOCKED UP. It's coming when democrats take control.

Being occupied by a foreign power would probably be better than living under the rule of the Communist wing of the Democratic Party :smoke:
The radical democrat party IS a "foreign power." They hate America as much if not more than our known enemies, hence my signature banner.

Heaven forbid that Nadler speak the truth.

Get used to it.

Truths about trump and what he is doing to our people in blue states are going to keep coming out and being spoken.

If you don't like those truths, too bad. You voted for him, you embrace him, you lie and support him.

Now you're whining about truths about what he's doing are being spoken.

You people are just sad.

I want the useless, Dog-Shit GOP to do the EXACT SAME THING to any and every Democrat.

"Shame on you" to all of them.

Get them to testify before Congress and don't ask questions. Just bitch at them and accuse them of bullshit that you can't prove.

Fight fire with fire.

I want the useless, Dog-Shit GOP to do the EXACT SAME THING to any and every Democrat.

"Shame on you" to all of them.

Get them to testify before Congress and don't ask questions. Just bitch at them and accuse them of bullshit that you can't prove.

Fight fire with fire.
And if I were Barr, I'd write a full page op-ed rant in the Sunday NY Times, just getting it all off his chest - no holding back.....just methodically crush every one of their tiny souls.

And bribe them into publishing it if they give him any shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back