Wharton Study: Biden's college loan forgiveness will cost $1 TRILLION.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Once again the Biden White House lies about how much their schemes will cost.

I wonder how all the hard working Americans who didn't go to college, or went and paid for it themselves, will feel about paying for Harvard grad's loans.

As with all Gubmint programs, the actual cost will be many times what they claim.

Biden's vote buying scheme will cost each of us over $2 thousand bucks and WILL NOT change anyone's life for the better and WILL NOT do a single thing about the insane prices colleges are still charging current students. The scariest words ever uttered are "We're from the government and we're here to help".

Once again the Biden White House lies about how much their schemes will cost.

I wonder how all the hard working Americans who didn't go to college, or went and paid for it themselves, will feel about paying for Harvard grad's loans.

As with all Gubmint programs, the actual cost will be many times what they claim.

Here we go again! Is it just Harvard grads?

Biden's vote buying scheme will cost each of us over $2 thousand bucks and WILL NOT change anyone's life for the better and WILL NOT do a single thing about the insane prices colleges are still charging current students. The scariest words ever uttered are "We're from the government and we're here to help".
You don't think that freeing people from a crushing debt won't change their life for the better?

I disagree..I think that there are a great many who are ecstatic over this. Young professionals..who pay for years for their degree...sometimes over a decade or two.
I think these folk vote?

BTW..the scariest words you can hear are.."we're sorry...but there's nothing we can do for you...we have a great hospice outreach though!"

Did anyone say it was just Harvard grads, Troll?

Probably plenty of Yale and Princeton fuckwits in there too.
There is not an accredited college in the US that will not have a great many of their grads loving this. You try to make it sound elitist, that's a fail...unless you're selling that any college is elitist by definition. I can buy that~

There is not an accredited college in the US that will not have a great many of their grads loving this. You try to make it sound elitist, that's a fail...unless you're selling that any college is elitist by definition. I can buy that~
No doubt. Joe the Plumber paying for some clown who got a Gender Studies degree from Yale who can't find a job is the American way, right Simp?

1661823429279.png

No doubt. Joe the Plumber paying for some clown who got a Gender Studies degree from Yale who can't find a job is the American way, right Simp?
Damn..I'm reminded ...again..just how stupid you are. Doctors, scientists, engineers, nurses, historians, journalists, writers, cops, lawyers..to just touch the surface of what people learn in college. But you choose to attempt to offer your 'woke' degree as what Joe the plumber..who might well have a college debt his own self....might object to.

BTW...there are hundreds of gender study jobs out there right now..it's the flavor of the month.

You don't think that freeing people from a crushing debt won't change their life for the better?

I disagree..I think that there are a great many who are ecstatic over this. Young professionals..who pay for years for their degree...sometimes over a decade or two.
I think these folk vote?

BTW..the scariest words you can hear are.."we're sorry...but there's nothing we can do for you...we have a great hospice outreach though!"
So you think the tax payer should be saddled with that crippling debt ?

Damn..I'm reminded ...again..just how stupid you are. Doctors, scientists, engineers, nurses, historians, journalists, writers, cops, lawyers..to just touch the surface of what people learn in college. But you choose to attempt to offer your 'woke' degree as what Joe the plumber..who might well have a college debt his own self....might object to.

BTW...there are hundreds of gender study jobs out there right now..it's the flavor of the month.
Does the degree really matter? Why the fuck do you think some guy working in an auto plant should pay for the degree of a lawyer, Simp?

Odd...you didn't pick the engineer degree for your example. Nor the Doctor...or the chemist. Your very premise is so transparently manipulative it's hard to read~
Ok, tell us why some guy working at a grocery story should pay for the degree of a doctor, chemist, or engineer, Simp?

GO!

I dunno...as was stated..amounts to about $2k. I can handle that. Can you?

Not exactly crippling, now is it?.
You are free to donate as much as you want. Why should some woman working as a waitress pay for the college degree of a (fill in the blank)____________?

Forum List

Back