Doja Cat denies 'stripping for white supremacists' and using racist insults

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Pop star Doja Cat has denied taking part in racist conversations online, and apologised for a song that appeared to mock victims of police brutality.

The star took to Instagram to address several accusations, including the suggestion she had stripped for white supremacists in a video chatroom.

While she called that allegation "100% incorrect", the star admitted to "dumb-ass behaviour" in her past.

Why would you strip off for incels ? It seems to be a very cruel act. I would imagine many of our USMB friends could confirm his story. I wont comment until our alumni speak out.

Pop star Doja Cat has denied taking part in racist conversations online, and apologised for a song that appeared to mock victims of police brutality.

The star took to Instagram to address several accusations, including the suggestion she had stripped for white supremacists in a video chatroom.

While she called that allegation "100% incorrect", the star admitted to "dumb-ass behaviour" in her past.

Why would you strip off for incels ? It seems to be a very cruel act. I would imagine many of our USMB friends could confirm his story. I wont comment until our alumni speak out.

Why would WP types be interested in her? She's mixed race, and not only that the white part is JEWISH.

What in the fuck is a Doja Cat? :dunno:

th

1590496122325.jpeg

A half black, half jew was stripping for white supremacists? You lefties are fucking brain dead.

Tommy, you need to get a life. If you don't have one of your own, maybe borrow one?

Why is this in politics ?

A half black, half jew was stripping for white supremacists? You lefties are fucking brain dead.
im sure many of those white supremist watching her would fuck that if they knew they could do it without anyone knowing...

Forum List

Back