Wharton Study: Biden's college loan forgiveness will cost $1 TRILLION.

you want me to give you a list of something that has never happened?

damn you are off your game today, you normally cover up your lies better than this
So you admit government projects exceed their highest estimate.

Got it.

Yes a lie by you. The title to your thread is a lie. You cannot deny this, it is there in black and white
Nope. No lie. You are just butthurt you were lied to by your Vegetable Messiah yet again about the cost of this unconstitutional scheme.

Nope. No lie. You are just butthurt you were lied to by your Vegetable Messiah yet again about the cost of this unconstitutional scheme.

yes. the study does not say the cost WILL be 1 trillion. the study says it COULD be.

But you choose to lie about it for some odd reason.

It is unconstitutional, yet nobody is challenging it in court. Why is your beloved party not doing so?

yes. the study does not say the cost WILL be 1 trillion. the study says it COULD be.

But you choose to lie about it for some odd reason.

It is unconstitutional, yet nobody is challenging it in court. Why is your beloved party not doing so?
Man, I love how this thread has you on tilt. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Piss and moan some more, Cupcake.:itsok:

Once again the Biden White House lies about how much their schemes will cost.

I wonder how all the hard working Americans who didn't go to college, or went and paid for it themselves, will feel about paying for Harvard grad's loans.

As with all Gubmint programs, the actual cost will be many times what they claim.

I love how you fools keep taking everything out of context. The $1 trillion figure is to cancel ALL student debt up to $50,000.

That's not what Biden's program is doing. It's only cancelling $10,000 for people making less than $120,000 per year.

Man, I love how this thread has you on tilt. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Piss and moan some more, Cupcake.:itsok:

Your definition of "tilt" is a WHOLE lot different than that of sane people. I think you're projecting your own tilt over yet another failed attempt to lie about the viability of Joe Biden's policies.

Why don't YOU have a job, FuckBoi?????

I love how you fools keep taking everything out of context. The $1 trillion figure is to cancel ALL student debt up to $50,000.

That's not what Biden's program is doing. It's only cancelling $10,000 for people making less than $120,000 per year.
No liar, the Wharton study says nothing about $50,000.

Once again you are proven to be a lying sack of shit KKKanadian halfwit.

Your definition of "tilt" is a WHOLE lot different than that of sane people. I think you're projecting your own tilt over yet another failed attempt to lie about the viability of Joe Biden's policies.

Why don't YOU have a job, FuckBoi?????
How would you know what sane people think, you raving lunatic? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

How many $200k loans can the Government pick up and who is going to pay for them? How long before the system crashes?

There are several ways to forgive these loans. It could do it the "nice way", which is to pay for the loans. It will amount to about a trillion dollars. The federal government, let's say congress, gets the fed to type on a computer keyboard, one trillion dollars, depositing it into the account of the banks that lent the money. That's very easy for the federal government to do, just as it did it before with large corporations that needed bailouts and defense contractors that charged fees to the government for their products and services. We spent trillions in Afghanistan, Iraq and that was paid in the same way. Barabing - Baraboom. The federal government is the exclusive issuer of the USD, it doesn't need to tax you to create money, it creates money ex-nihilo, just as I would create points if I were the scorekeeper in a football game.

I have my computer and I type on the keyboard "10 POINTS FOR PINECREST HIGH". Can I give the Pinecrest High Pirates 100,000,000,000,000 points? Sure I can. Will the game collapse? Yes. The federal government can't create money without limits. It has its limits, just like the scorekeeper has to follow the rules. The rules or boundaries that our federal government has to respect and factor in, is our GDP. Our nation's productive capacity. Is a trillion dollars within the limits of what the federal government can create or add to its yearly budget? Yes, without blinking an eye. No problemo. We have a GDP of 22 trillion dollars, approximately. An extra trillion, even four or five trillion, will not collapse the economy or cause runaway inflation. On the contrary, when our government "prints" money, and invests it in projects and programs, that increase production, it ensures that there isn't a collapse or increased inflation. It actually expands the economy, puts more people to work, and puts more money in people's pockets.

Watch this:

The "mean way", which as a communist, I prefer within the context of paying billionaire bankers. I would simply tell them to stick it. They've been bailed-out several times in our nation's history, by the American people (i.e. the US federal government - for the people, by the people), "So now you filthy rich bankers are going to bail out the people's children, the future of our nation". The rich bankers, are going to bail them out now, by forigving their debt. How about that? Don't like it? Too bad. That's the mean way, that I prefer, for this issue. Should we do this with every single loan? No. This has to do with loans for education, not every loan.

Last edited:
We will see. But you claimed there already were....which you cannot show to be true
We will see? Seriously? We already know there will be court challenges and those challenges are, more than likely, going to be successful. Even Pelosi has said Biden could not forgive loans. He did it to score political points just before the midterms. That's why he has been thinking about this for months. He knew if he did it too early, it would be shot down in the courts before the midterms. Now he's put it off long enough that it probably won't be shot down until after the midterms.

We will see? Seriously? We already know there will be court challenges and those challenges are, more than likely, going to be successful. Even Pelosi has said Biden could not forgive loans. He did it to score political points just before the midterms. That's why he has been thinking about this for months. He knew if he did it too early, it would be shot down in the courts before the midterms. Now he's put it off long enough that it probably won't be shot down until after the midterms.

As I said, we will see.

Forum List

Back