Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

I sent your silliness over to my friends at the U in government and history. They will have fun with it as the issue it as examples of the lack of crritical thinking.

Thanks. :lol:

Is that the same University that keeps your brain in jar until you finally decide to use it?

It only could be used by way of mistake or accident:

frankenstein-abnormal-brain.jpg

I sent your silliness over to my friends at the U in government and history. They will have fun with it as the issue it as examples of the lack of crritical thinking.

Thanks. :lol:

Is that the same University that keeps your brain in jar until you finally decide to use it?

Jake Starkey is a Milli Vanilli Republican, he only moves his lips to the music

(There's a great saying in there somewhere...)

Jake Starkey is a Milli Vanilli Republican, he only moves his lips to the music

(There's a great saying in there somewhere...)

He keeps trying though, God bless his little heart.

He actually still clings to the silly belief that anybody believes him.

:lol:

:lol: Says one of the most disbelieved postes on the board.

Consider the source, folks.

Ah, but Liarbility, you are just crybabying as usual. Grow up, please.

Try to look at the empirical data instead of your juvenile philosophy.

No one thinks you are capable of independent critical thinking.

Ah, but Liarbility, you are just crybabying as usual. Grow up, please.

Try to look at the empirical data instead of your juvenile philosophy.

No one thinks you are capable of independent critical thinking.

See what I mean? Have a Midol, Fakey.

It remains a fact that you are whining and lashing out because I keep accurately reporting the very thing that irritates you most about your fraudulent presence here.

Nobody -- not one person -- actually believes that you are a "Republican."

And you remain too wrapped up in your petty unconvincing dishonest efforts to even contemplate why you are so universally rejected.

This is the point: you think people take your comments seriously, Liarbility,

You pine and whine, sigh and cry, and in fact are just a whinger.

Whether you believe it is totally immaterial, because a far right wack like you deserves no respect.

And you are so narrow sighted and self deluded to think you offer anything of worth here.

Whether you believe it is totally immaterial, because a far right wack like you deserves no respect.

And you are so narrow sighted and self deluded to think you offer anything of worth here.

I think YOU take your own self seriously, Fakey. :cuckoo:

And nobody buys your transparently dishonest act.

And numbnut liars like you love to try to tweak my username in that insipid and unoriginal fashion, but here's the scoop. You can point to not even one "lie" of mine -- ever.

I have been wrong a few times. Who isn't? But we both know that you have zero evidence of me lying.

Guess what that proves you to be -- again?

Reality advises anyone who has read a few of your stupid posts that you are a poseur. For nobody can consistently advocate for the liberal agenda as you have and yet then pretend to have been a Republican, much less a Republican party official, at least not with any hint of credibility.

You are the whack by the way. Your behavior is pathetic. But it's worth lots of ongoing laughs at your expense. :lol:

Muddle on, Fakey.

FakeyJakey, "Republican."

:lmao:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The fact that a mental mutant pussy like 9/11 Rimjob "endorses" the trite tripe of FakeyJakey is confirmation that I am correct.

It is conclusive!

Liarbility believes his own moonshine, and the Board laughs at him.

You make up names for those you don't like then cry when we make up names for you: what a crybaby! Are you a man or a baby?

You are wrong so, so often. Hey, silly boy, I am, too.

I advocate for a solid Gerald Ford style America in which sensible government rules, expenses are kept at sensible levels, all pay their fair share, and all sacrifice for the common good. This is Republicanism.

Your nonsense is merely pathos..

You make up names for those you don't like then cry when we make up names for you: what a crybaby! Are you a man or a baby?

I advocate for a solid Gerald Ford style America in which sensible government rules, expenses are kept at sensible levels, all pay their fair share, and all sacrifice for the common good. This is Republicanism.

Right after I point out that Fakey takes himself seriously, Fakey comes up wit h the utterly original "believes his own moonshine. . . ."

If I had ordered Fakey to prove his lack of credibility and lack of originality, he couldn't have performed it any better.

Still, bottom line, as I accurately noted earlier, poor deluded little Fakey persists in trying to convince himself that anybody buys the poseur story he has tried to peddle for so long. Fakey is a "Republican."

:lmao:

Right after I point out that Fakey takes himself seriously, Fakey comes up wit h the utterly original "believes his own moonshine. . . ."

If I had ordered Fakey to prove his lack of credibility and lack of originality, he couldn't have performed it any better.

Still, bottom line, as I accurately noted earlier, poor deluded little Fakey persists in trying to convince himself that anybody buys the poseur story he has tried to peddle for so long. Fakey is a "Republican."

I pointed out he was pathetic, and Liarbility started crybabying right on schedule.

Ordering? The only orders you take are the ones I give you at the counter of Burger King when I order out.

Liarbility is isolated on the far right, so his screaming doesn't really carry much.

i was stunned to return from vacation to see how many pages this thread has.

i think my original instincts about the obamas were right, now at least i don't feel so alone, after reading some of these posts, some by folks here i respect and admire.

the vetting process will continue i hope, even after he's been "president". i think i'm correct about this issue may not be quite dead.

Last edited:
Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

i know you are alluding to full faith and credit. this situation is unprecedented. national security may transcend the states "verification". the citizens "rights" may be the 9One) thing that pushes it to the courts. i believe sheriff joe has "standing".

but first the facts have to all unravel.

Forum List

Back