Christine Ford is psychic. Which means she's a fraud. Which means Obama was born in Kenya

Name not revealed - but guaranteed he or she is now an EX staffer
This was not an 'accidental leak'. Feinstein had this 'nugget' / 'golden ticket' in her hip pocket for a long while, refused to bring it up at 64 previous meetings, and waited until the last desperate minute to pull it out and go extremely public on purpose with the unsubstantiated report / rumor, knowing it would shut the Confirmation down.

In the wake of the backlash against her and the Democratic party for an obvious deplorable 'shit move', Ford's name was released to get the focus off of herself (Feinstein) and the Democratic party for doing it.

Feinstein and the Democrats USED Ford politically against Kavanaugh then USED her again by exposing her name to escape the bashing they were getting for doing this.

You don't know that Dr Ford was drunk or even drinking, and are now flailing and spinning like a top.
Hurry and get back to bed before ya fall

MemorableUnnaturalBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

There is no evidence that she was either drinking nor drunk, nor even there.

Thanks
So Feinstein just torpedoed a man's entire life when the accuser may not have even been at the party she claims to have attended where this happened?

I guess when you're a democrat, as they continue to prove over and over again, 'We don't need no steenking evidence'.

:p

Feinstein has nothing to do with it. Dr Ford's name was leaked by a staffer.

who?

Huh, such an important piece of information NOT released to the public? I think the public needs this to insure that Feinstien did not order it released against Dr. Fords wishes.

This was not an 'accidental leak'. Feinstein had this 'nugget' / 'golden ticket' in her hip pocket for a long while, refused to bring it up at 64 previous meetings, and waited until the last desperate minute to pull it out and go extremely public on purpose with the unsubstantiated report / rumor, knowing it would shut the Confirmation down.

In the wake of the backlash against her and the Democratic party for an obvious deplorable 'shit move', Ford's name was released to get the focus off of herself (Feinstein) and the Democratic party for doing it.

Feinstein and the Democrats USED Ford politically against Kavanaugh then USED her again by exposing her name to escape the bashing they were getting for doing this.

She had the letter since July, but this "staffer" waited until now to "leak" it?

How fucking gullible is the left? Maybe more important, how fucking gullible does the left think the American people are?

Soooooo.......AGAIN.....

If someone / a fellow Republican politician wrote a letter to Mitch McConnell identifying a woman who claimed she was at a drunken, unruly DC party and witnessed Diane Feinstein performing an un-natural sexual act on the live version of the Democratic Party's mascot while snorting cocaine off the backside of a small 6yo Venezuelan illegal child that Feinstein had bragged she purchased from a Human trafficker, it would be perfectly 'OK' with Democrats / snowflakes for R-McConnell to very publicly announce this information - without releasing the names of the eye witness, 'beast of burden', or the small Venezuelan child AND before ever obtaining any actual evidence that this happened - and declare he was turning this over to the FBI to investigate?

:rolleyes:

There is no evidence that she was either drinking nor drunk, nor even there.

Thanks
So Feinstein just torpedoed a man's entire life when the accuser may not have even been at the party she claims to have attended where this happened?

I guess when you're a democrat, as they continue to prove over and over again, 'We don't need no steenking evidence'.

who?

Huh, such an important piece of information NOT released to the public? I think the public needs this to insure that Feinstien did not order it released against Dr. Fords wishes.

Stay tuned - we'll likely know by the end of the day. Good Lord you Trumptards are impatient!

Sorry, you will need to link me or STFU
Excuse me? Piss off, Junior!

I can't help it if you can't keep up with the news and / or can't figure out how to look back at all the links already posted that give you what you ask for OR if you can't figure out how to work 'Google'.

If you want to be spoon-fed go talk to your mommy.

who?

Stay tuned - we'll likely know by the end of the day. Good Lord you Trumptards are impatient!

Impatient my ass. Immediately after releasing the information a name should have been associated with it to establish a chain of custody. Feinstein, after giving Ford assurances that it would be held in confidentiality, broke that vow OBVIOUSLY!

who?

Impatient my ass. Immediately after releasing the information a name should have been associated with it to establish a chain of custody. Feinstein, after giving Ford assurances that it would be held in confidentiality, broke that vow OBVIOUSLY!
Impatient? Feinstein could wait no longer to get actual evidence that any of this was true. Even then, this is not the type of accusation - especially when you have no evidence - you go extremely public with. You quietly go to the FBI and talk to them.

This was a planned, orchestrated, intentional public hit by desperate POS Liberals '100% committing to Obstruction' and to 'stopping Trump no matter what it takes'.

"Everyone" would also include Kavanagh the pussy grabber.
Sorry, but you just lost every ounce of deplorable credibility you have had left with that one, appointing yourself judge and jury while crediting an innocent (until PROVEN guilty) man with someone else's comment.....

Snowflakes have no shame, no morality, no ethics......

who?

Well then one would think that Dr Ford and her attorneys would be very angry with Feinstein. They are not.
Educate yourself please
Feinstein was right to withhold Kavanaugh letter, accuser’s attorney says

Impatient? Feinstein could wait no longer to get actual evidence that any of this was true. Even then, this is not the type of accusation - especially when you have no evidence - you go extremely public with. You quietly go to the FBI and talk to them.

This was a planned, orchestrated, intentional public hit by desperate POS Liberals '100% committing to Obstruction' and to 'stopping Trump no matter what it takes'.

She needed to get this out, because her two month long investigation (bank on it) went no where. You can bet they canvassed the student roles of both schools. Matched them with voter registration and donor roles and went searching, only to come up with nada. This was a desperate attempt to get someone, anyone, to come forward to say that they had a conversation pertaining to it, or witnessed.

When they failed they released. Watch the scapegoat in this carefully. They may loose their position in her staff, but will land a lucrative position in a wealthy donors business. It's how it nearly always works.

Well then one would think that Dr Ford and her attorneys would be very angry with Feinstein. They are not.
Educate yourself please

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post!

Educate yourself please

Of course it does loon - You claimed that Feinstein broke her vow to Dr Ford. Obviously she didn't and I proved it.
You need rest - Go back to bed

It is far worse than any of that:

Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'

Feinstein just intentionally very publicly perpetrated what amounts to an 'assassination attempt' of a very good man's name, character, word, reputation, of everything he has stood for and worked for, of his judicial /legal career, of his marriage, of his family...for political party gain....while admitting she does not even know or believe it is true!

This is criminally negligent, criminally hasty, reckless, perpetrated with extreme political malice in order to achieve a political objective!

This is admittedly conduct unbecoming of a US Senator. McConnell should immediately publicly rebuke her for her actions, citing this admission of not even knowing if her accusations are true yet launching such a highly public firestorm, willing to destroy a so-far innocent man's life. She should, at the very least, be CENSURED!

If she and other Senators believe there might be something to this but having no evidence they should have quietly approached the FBI about it, not publicly attempt to crucify Kavanaugh in the media without any evidence to support their claims (sounds like the witch hunt against Trump)!

Educate yourself please

Of course it does loon - You claimed that Feinstein broke her vow to Dr Ford. Obviously she didn't and I proved it.
You need rest - Go back to bed

No asswipe, from your link:

Katz explained on CNN Monday morning that when Ford sent the initial letter, she “made the request that Senator Feinstein treat her allegations confidentially, and Senator Feinstein agreed to do so.” The senator’s “staff made it clear that if she changed her mind, she could come forward. As Dr. Blasey saw these hearings unfold, her choice became more clear in her mind that she did not want to come forward. She saw this as a very highly politicized and a very brutal process. And she was not wanting to inject herself into this.”

Every indication was that she did not want her letter, nor her name released. Feinstein repaid this by allowing staff access to it and making Dr. Ford vulnerable (and I am being kind in my assessment).

The release was obviously done purposfully, and without Dr. Fords permission. I hope others that become entangled in the progressive lefts lies see exactly how they will be treated and, #walkaway

And they will drop her like a hot potato after her usefulness is over.

Forum List

Back