Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Wait till the Republican party hears about this birth thing, they'll spend a bunch of money investigating, and then we'll know the truth. Has anyone told the party about this birther thing yet? When the Republican party does investigate I know they'll come up with not only the truth but an explanation for Obama's birth being reported in two Honolulu newspapers, on August 4th., 1961.

i think the more people that get on board, the more likely we'll discover his past. this is just one of a thousand elements that point to a different history than the obamas have portrayed.

if there is a cover up, we'll find out sometime. history has no deadline.

Last edited:
wash, you and your buds are in an unique little crisis of faith of your own.

Deal with it privately, not here, please.

wash, you and your buds are in an unique little crisis of faith of your own.

Deal with it privately, not here, please.

request denied. i mean, why would you care ?? why would you keep posting on this thread. why would there even be a thread if you just want to agree with each other ? you can do that at an obama rally.

you say i have personal issues implying that you don't. but here you are. the fact that so many people think that it's wrong even to discuss obama's past has always been a guiding light for me. it shouldn't bother you that there are a couple of birther threads in an obscure section of this or any forum.

you can try sending other members a script of what you would like them to say, but that's a slippery slope, i think.

Last edited:
Is that a cry for help, wash? Call the sheriff's office before you do anything drastic.

Now, since this is really a non-issue, I'm going to extricate myself from this inane conversation.

Since arguing the point only makes it seem like there was a point to begin with.

Precisely why I'm not actively engaged in this asinine thread.

Some posters have lost some good will and credibility with me, after gaining it...sad.

That's what this thread was good for...identifying the local circus barkers.

this is a good example of people who post to say they're not posting. because it's so silly.

they took the time to tell us how much of their time we are wasting.

but what they're really saying is "more and more people are looking at obama's past and i/we don't like that."

Last edited:
barack-obama-born-in-kenya-breitbart-vetting-literary-agent-1991-sad-hill-news.jpg

Why would his own publishers produce this back in 1991? It's not like they were 'Birthers' or something. They also didn't have an 'Evil Republican' agenda. So why did they claim he was born in Kenya? I know Obamabots will dismiss this, but it is a fair question worthy of investigation. Something's not right.

And the one and only thing they got wrong was Obama's Birth place.

Uh huh.

Sure

great observation/comment. there is lot's more of this type of thing that just hasn't been reeled in yet, or being covered up.

the internet is a big place, but in some ways the world is very small, time will tell. but i think intellegent people are beginning to wonder and ask questions. that's all i've been trying to do for the past year or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gLeaOlYL908#!
this is an interesting discussion, if there's time.

Last edited:
Walk me through how there is the slightest shred of credible evidence.

Obama's Literary Agent Checklist

President of Harvard Law Review...check
Raised in Indonesia...check
Raised in Hawaii...check
Son of American Anthropologist...check
Son of Kenya finance Minister...check
attended Columbia...check
Worked as a journalist...check
worked as editor for Business International Corp...check
Project coordinator NYPIRG in Harlem...check
Executive Director Developing Communities in Chicago...check
Birthplace...

Agent 1: Birthplace? Hmmm, I know! We'll say Kenya!
Agent 2: What?! Why Kenya? What the fuck?
Agent 1: Why not? It's made up right? We know he was born in Hawaii, but we'll say Kenya anyway
Agent 2: Why would we jeopardize our credibility as a literary house just to fake a birth place for a nobody?

Forum List

Back