Obama's Grandmother Says He Was Born In Kenya

Oh, this shit again! You'll note that the video ends right here:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: Okay-

Why abruptly cut off the video at that spot, almost mid-word?

Because the entire conspiracy falls apart in the seconds after.

MCRAE: Okay, when I come in December I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

And poof. Your silly, regurgitated conspiracy cud just falls flat on the floor. As it has every time you offer this silly nonsense. Y'all knew you were lying when you posted the OP.

This thread is a *perfect* encapsulation of the right-wing echo chamber. Where one of you lies to the other. And everyone just nods, without thought or question.

And you poor, hapless souls keep wondering why you lost the Birther conspiracy debate.
Show your work. :rolleyes-41:

Show your work. :rolleyes-41:

The parts edited out of the OP version, the parts that destroy the entire, silly conspiracy? That starts at around 4:43.

It never occurred to you to ask why the edited version in the OP cut off almost mid word, did it?

The parts edited out of the OP version, the parts that destroy the entire, silly conspiracy? That starts at around 4:43.

It never occurred to you to ask why the edited version in the OP cut off almost mid word, did it?

That sounds like fuckin' Ned. What is this horseshit?

That sounds like fuckin' Ned. What is this horseshit?

It was a Birther pastor trying to play 'gotcha' in a long distance phone call. The edited version of the conversation, where any mention by Obama's grandmother that Obama was born in Hawaii is removed, that's been going around since about 2010 or so.

The unedited version, where Obama's grandmother mentions that Obama was born in Hawaii half a dozen times?

That's been around since about 2009.

It was a Birther pastor trying to play 'gotcha' in a long distance phone call. The edited version of the conversation, where any mention by Obama's grandmother that Obama was born in Hawaii is removed, that's been going around since about 2010 or so.

The unedited version, where Obama's grandmother mentions that Obama was born in Hawaii half a dozen times?

That's been around since about 2009.
That's nice, honey.

I remember Obama saying he was ineligible to run when he was an Illinois Senator.

No you don't, sweetie.
Oh, but I do.

Also, you claim Biden got how many more votes than this guy?

The notion that Biden ever got more votes than Obama is ridiculous, but you slurp it up just the same.

Last edited:
Oh, that you have a mental image in your head of Obama saying he wasn't eligible to run, I have no doubt.

But that's not a memory. That's imagination.
Nope. Actually it was on a Brian Fischer show in 2006-2007.

11683096-large.jpg

~S~

Says you, citing you.

The State of Hawaii is a much better source on their own vital documents than you are.

You can tell, as certified copies of Obama's birth certificate are prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Whereas no court asks you for anything.
You are confused Moon Bat.

When the document was created on modern software there is no State of Hawaii connection.

It is not certified. It is a fake document.

It was created to give stupid uneducated Moon Bats like you plausible deniability, which is what you are doing now.

The sonofabitch is a Kenyan by birth and he lied about it to be President.

When the document was created on modern software there is no State of Hawaii.

When the State of Hawaii affirms all the information on the doc, there is a State of Hawaii.

Why would I ignore Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe you?

Laughing.....is it because you saw a video on youtube?

When the State of Hawaii affirms all the information on the doc, there is a State of Hawaii.

Why would I ignore Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe you?

Laughing.....is it because you saw a video on youtube?

Did you even bother to look at the video? The guy goes through the Adobe software layer by layer.

The Worthless Negro's birth certificate is a fake as three dollar bill.

It was created for stupid Moon Bats like you.

Did you even bother to look at the video? The guy goes through the Adobe software layer by layer.

The Worthless Negro's birth certificate is a fake as three dollar bill.

It was created for stupid Moon Bats like you.
So you know better than the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents because you saw a youtube video, huh? Yeah, you might want to look into how PDFs and OCR works. If you scan an image and then convert it into a PDF, you get layers.

Don't take my word for it. Here's a guy showing scans, OCR and layering in real time:

Wanna see it again:

With the results duplicated here.

And here:

With the State of Hawaii affirming that the information on the docs were accurate. Including Obama's place of birth: Hawaii.

Smiling....but tell us again how you know better, tinfoil.

Here is a recording of a phone conversation with Obama's grandmother where she insists she was present when he was born in Kenya>

Obama is a chronic liar and cheat. If you believe anything that asshole says, you are being foolish.

So true. Obama is the worst President of all times. He brought back racism, weekly rioting, ignoring laws he didn't agree with and was the final straw in making our DOJ into a deep state puppet for the Democrat party. His administration was ground zero for the attempted 2016 election fix. He also had the ugliest first lady of all time. And don't forget to check his funky ears. Add it all up and it sounds like he could very well be an uncivilized Kenyan. Grannies don't lie.

Forum List

Back