Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Sheriff Joe has no standing.

The situation is covered by law, so unprecedented situation is present.

National security is not involved.

The facts have been examined and the birfer point is moot.

Liarbility believes his own moonshine, and the Board laughs at him.

You make up names for those you don't like then cry when we make up names for you: what a crybaby! Are you a man or a baby?

You are wrong so, so often. Hey, silly boy, I am, too.

I advocate for a solid Gerald Ford style America in which sensible government rules, expenses are kept at sensible levels, all pay their fair share, and all sacrifice for the common good. This is Republicanism.

Your nonsense is merely pathos..

Right after I point out that Fakey takes himself seriously, Fakey comes up wit h the utterly original "believes his own moonshine. . . ."

If I had ordered Fakey to prove his lack of credibility and lack of originality, he couldn't have performed it any better.

Still, bottom line, as I accurately noted earlier, poor deluded little Fakey persists in trying to convince himself that anybody buys the poseur story he has tried to peddle for so long. Fakey is a "Republican."

I pointed out he was pathetic, and Liarbility started crybabying right on schedule.

Ordering? The only orders you take are the ones I give you at the counter of Burger King when I order out.

Liarbility is isolated on the far right, so his screaming doesn't really carry much.

Poor Fakey. He's so butthurt about constantly being exposed about the fraud he is, he is reduced to whining in the most plodding, unoriginal manner imaginable.

Fakey. Learn to cope dopey. Nobody buys your schtick.

You have no credibility at all. None. Everybody sees you as the dishonest poseur you are.

Everyone.

Fact.

see, i think if he was born in mombassa, national security has been breached and compromised. but you're right jake, of course it's a legal matter too.

i'm becoming more clear on why this may be too big for the American plate. the ramifications would be epic.

Last edited:
There are no ramfications, wash, simply none.

BHO is American, more so than you, maybe as much as me.

There is no problem.

There are no ramfications, wash, simply none.

BHO is American, more so than you, maybe as much as me.

There is no problem.

"no problem" wouldn't generate so much controversy after four years.

that's just my opinion. there's a lot of hiding and misdirection going on. i was natural born, i'm pretty american, born in chicago.

just curious jake, what makes barack obama "more american" than i ??

Last edited:
There is no controvery, wash, only 12 sillies like you screaming in the cage, and the rest of us poking you with sticks.

This is not about Obama.

It is about tormenting you.

Oh, Obama would not be stupid enough, wash, to be in the cage in the first place.

You are too dumb to be much of an American.

see, i think if he was born in mombassa, national security has been breached and compromised. but you're right jake, of course it's a legal matter too.

i'm becoming more clear on why this may be too big for the American plate. the ramifications would be epic.

He is so unpopular, Kenyans are saying he was born in the United States....

that's funny. nobody wonders why they couldn't get the birth hospital in hawaii straight from the start.

and so it goes kilgore...

Obama Administration leaks classified information to makers of propaganda film - HUMAN EVENTS

now that was Funny..lol

Wait till the Republican party hears about this birth thing, they'll spend a bunch of money investigating, and then we'll know the truth. Has anyone told the party about this birther thing yet? When the Republican party does investigate I know they'll come up with not only the truth but an explanation for Obama's birth being reported in two Honolulu newspapers, on August 4th., 1961.

Forum List

Back