Miriam Goderich, the original Obama birther

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
In 1991, long before his aspirations to become POTUS, Barack Obama's literary agent, Miriam Goderich, advertised to prospective publishers that Obama was born in Kenya and raised in the Muslim country of Indonesia where he ate dogs. And if it isn't true that Obama was born in Kenya, she did this even though making such a claim could be construed as false advertising and expose her to being sued in civil court and perhaps even criminally prosecuted for fraud.

This may mean that as early as 1991 there was a conspiracy to discredit Obama and prove that he was ineligible to be the President of the USA.

Here is the advertisement which was sent to prospective publishers.

bookbio.jpg

In my opinion it's more likely that Obama vehemently hated America so much that he wanted publishers to say that he was born outside of the country. His policies towards America certainly reflected a lot of hatred of Americans.

In 1991, long before his aspirations to become POTUS, Barack Obama's literary agent, Miriam Goderich, advertised to prospective publishers that Obama was born in Kenya and raised in the Muslim country of Indonesia where he ate dogs. And if it isn't true that Obama was born in Kenya, she did this even though making such a claim could be construed as false advertising and expose her to being sued in civil court and perhaps even criminally prosecuted for fraud.

This may mean that as early as 1991 there was a conspiracy to discredit Obama and prove that he was ineligible to be the President of the USA.

bookbio.jpg

In my opinion it's more likely that Obama vehemently hated America so much that he wanted publishers to say that he was born outside of the country. His policies towards America certainly reflected a lot of hatred of Americans.

More likely because he fraudulently received financial aid as a Kenyan to get into college, and figured he needed the cover. Of course, his records were sealed shortly thereafter..

Haven't we been through this stupid conspiracy theory enough?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Anyone check her bank deposits that week?

You silly fool. Goderich only released that statement well over decade later. That was AFTER Obama was already the de-facto president.

Are you really too unintelligent to comprehend the significance of that FACT???????

You silly fool. Goderich only released that statement well over decade later. That was AFTER Obama was already the de-facto president.

Are you really too unintelligent to comprehend the significance of that FACT???????

Yes, that was when Breitbart latched onto the story - Why would she have commented prior to that when she probably wasn't even aware of the error?

Anyway, you planted this turd of a Conspiracy Theory precisely where it belonged. :wink:

birther+obama+thats+a+relief.JPG

What is your theory?

In your opinion, why would Obama's agent just make up this stuff out of the blue about Obama being born in Kenya? What was her motivation? If Obama didn't admit to her that he was born in Kenya, why wouldn't she be afraid of insulting her client by asserting that he was not a natural born American citizen?

Many hardcore Democrat communists that I know personally have claimed that Goderich got paid off to conspire with evil Republican capitalists to discredit Obama. Is that merely an outlandish conspiracy theory? I'm a voracious reader. Actually, I'm a speed reader with excellent retention. I don't have the book right here with me right now because I refuse to give money to disgusting horrible assholes by buying their books. However, I distinctly recall that in Dreams From My Father, Obama said that when he was born he was a subject of a foreign country. Communist Democrat friends of mine claim that Obama didn't write that. Their theory is that Republican capitalists conspired with his literary agent and editor, and wrote it in his book without Obama's knowledge.

Obama claimed that he was born a British subject, and Obama did not object when his agent said Obama was born in Kenya. And at the time Obama was born, Kenya was still a British colony. And everyone who was born in Kenya was legally a British subject.

Donald Trump did not just pull that stuff out of thin air. And personally I do not believe that Trump possesses supernatural powers that empowered him to time travel to the past and bribe Obama's agent into falsifying his biograph.

Last edited:
Out of the multimillions of jobs in America, the one and only job with a requirement that you have to be born in America to be eligible is the presidency of the United States.

What are the odds that it is merely some strange coincidence?

• As my favorite retired Colorado Springs homicide detective, Joe Kenda, says when confronted with these sort of strange coincidences connected to nefarious shit, "I don't believe in coincidences".

THINK!

Last edited:
the Democrats started a campaign to overturn the rule you had to be born here.

they suddenly dropped the issue, and didn't bring it up the whole time Obama was holding the presidential seat

The good news remains is that if Obama was a half Kenyan Muslim, he was a fine President and a far better one than Trump.

Send more Obamas, please, Kenya.

What is your theory?

In your opinion, why would Obama's agent just make up this stuff out of the blue about Obama being born in Kenya? What was her motivation? If Obama didn't admit to her that he was born in Kenya, why wouldn't she be afraid of insulting her client by asserting that he was not a natural born American citizen?

Many hardcore Democrat communists that I know personally have claimed that Goderich got paid off to conspire with evil Republican capitalists to discredit Obama. Is that merely an outlandish conspiracy theory? I'm a voracious reader. Actually, I'm a speed reader with excellent retention. I don't have the book right here with me right now because I refuse to give money to disgusting horrible assholes by buying their books. However, I distinctly recall that in Dreams From My Father, Obama said that when he was born he was a subject of a foreign country. Communist Democrat friends of mine claim that Obama didn't write that. Their theory is that Republican capitalists conspired with his literary agent and editor, and wrote it in his book without Obama's knowledge.

Obama claimed that he was born a British subject, and Obama did not object when his agent said Obama was born in Kenya. And at the time Obama was born, Kenya was still a British colony. And everyone who was born in Kenya was legally a British subject.

Donald Trump did not just pull that stuff out of thin air. And personally I do not believe that Trump possesses supernatural powers that empowered him to time travel to the past and bribe Obama's agent into falsifying his biograph.

My theory is that somewhere in Obama's notes there was mention that his father was Kenyan and someone in their haste F-d up.

Your turban may be wrapped too tight - Read again, relax and let's be done with this dumb conspiracy nonsense.

And as for the quotes taken out of context in Dreams of my Father - Read the damn book and get your face out of RW claptrap.

E-mails twist context of Obama's memoir

Last edited:
One, Obama was not born in Kenya.

Two, Obama is a Christian.

Three, if he were a half-Kenyan born Muslim, he is still a far better President than Trump ever could be.

Why? Obama is a true America, whereas Trump is a true Trump.

[

My theory is that somewhere in Obama's notes there was mention that his father was Kenyan and someone in their haste F-d up.
That's ridiculous! Why would anybody automatically presume that a woman who lived in Hawaii would travel to a shit hole like Kenya to deliver her baby?????

Obviously she got that info from Obama.

THINK!

Last edited:
[

Your turban may be wrapped too tight - Read again, relax and let's be done with this dumb conspiracy nonsense.
WTF!!!

This is USMB's conspiracy theory forum. This is where you are supposed to post conspiracy theories.

Obama wrote at least 3 autobiographies before he was even 45 years old. Can you say NARCISSIST? And FYI, I have read Obama's books that were published.

In Dreams From My Father he says that he ate dogs. That is a very, very un-American thing to do. In American culture we do not eat dogs. They are treated like family members, not cattle.

Last edited:

bookbio.jpg

More likely because he fraudulently received financial aid as a Kenyan to get into college, and figured he needed the cover. Of course, his records were sealed shortly thereafter..
I've thoroughly researched that narrative. It's simply not true.

WTF!!!

This is USMB's conspiracy theory forum. This is where you are supposed to post conspiracy theories.

Obama wrote at least 3 autobiographies before he was even 45 years old. Can you say NARCISSIST? And FYI, I have read Obama's books that were published.

In Dreams From My Father he says that he ate dogs. That is a very, very un-American thing to do. In American culture we do not eat dogs. They are treated like family members, not cattle.

He was a little kid in Indonesia at the time. Had you been a hungry 7 year old served dog by your parents, you'd have eaten it too.

At least his Dad didn't put the family dog on top of their station wagon and drive 500 miles to Canada at freeway speeds.

You are certainly an entertaining nutbar. Carry on :rolleyes-41:

seamus.png

Last edited:
WTF!!!

He was a little kid in Indonesia at the time. Had you been a hungry 7 year old served dog by your parents, you'd have eaten it too.

At least his Dad didn't put the family dog on top of their station wagon and drive 500 miles to Canada at freeway speeds.

You are certainly an entertaining nutbar. Carry on :rolleyes-41:

seamus.png
You've obviously never had a pet dog. Dogs love to stick their heads out of the car window for good reason. They have a very acute sense of smell and traveling at highway speeds is a sensory smorgasbord for them.

Regardless of where Obama was born, he was raised in a foreign Islamic country and therefore has never really been an American citizen at heart. And the entire reason the US constitution requires the president to be a natural born citizen is to prevent people like him from becoming president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back