Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

McCain really isn't "natural" born under the Constitution, only by a law passed by Congress.

Total bull.

One need not be born ON U.S. soil to be a natural born American.

The general ignorance on that point is pretty disgusting.

the mainstream media hasn't helped to resolve the questions either, i'm incredulous that maccain is being used as a distraction still. i still haven't heard rubio's eligibility mentioned on air anywhere.

in one week, this thread got 905 reponses and 7,373 views, and really doesn't include me that much ! (i was gone for the week)

so i guess they really can't say it's a dead issue or the case is closed anymore.

i'm encouraged that this is finally coming into the sunlight, which i understand is the best disinfectant.

i hope people continue to ask questions, and follow the developments.

did anyone else noticed that obama kept selling the narrative: ... "I know that there's going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest," the president said. 4/27, 2011 –

that whole speech that day and the media response (eg sheppard smith) made all my hairs stand up...

that was the first day i knew something was really wrong, call it musician intuitivity/instinct

watch him when he say's "this issue started two, two and a half years ago, i think it started during the campaign". notice how he laughs with the press first, he has the same relationship as robert gibbs and now jay carney did/do with dept. whitehouse press secretary chuck todd.

i think they're all acting.

i also think/predict the whole savannah guthrie incident is a red herring/rouse/distraction

Last edited by a moderator:
the response from the democrat/liberal party is pretty typical, as it's a misprint or a mistake that luckily they were able correct before the election.

but there are so many more things like this that will be coming out soon. there will be a lot of talk about frank marshall.

once again. i am personally not delighted or pleased about what the obama's have done.

my only goal was to have people learn about the situation and for all of the facts about the case to come to sunlight.

there is no joy in political corruption. one problem when a large powerful country's government gets too big, is that power corrupts absolutely.

it is the responsibility of the American people to learn about thier elected leaders. this was built into the process when the founding fathers and mothers broke away from england and the tyranny of king george the third.

i hope people will continue to follow the obama birth certificate story. the story has become so much bigger than a hidden or forged document(s).

as with the obama birth certificate (pdf on federal taxpayer funded website whitehouse.gov), there are so many layers to mr. obama's rise to power and general provenance.
this period of presidential history is convoluded and complex, i believe it will take years before we know everything there is to know about how and why this happened. i can honestly say that we have become complicit and dependent on the media, we have enabled them to be our trusted pipeline of news and information. in some cases the truth contained within the news has been eclipsed by the thirst for attention and the exibition of editorial affectation.

this next month should cast an even longer shadow of doubt, over what has been missed, hidden or neglected by so many, for so long.

scott e.

Last edited:
Obama's racist white half told the publisher that he was born in Kenya

Nothing else fits the facts

The cons can't leave the birther issue alone. I think some actually believe this crap. Has been debunked by every independent source that has investigated it.
If you cons have proof, please bring it on. But, of course, you do not. There is none that will stand up to scrutiny.
And please do not bring me evidence from entertainers, like Hanity and Beck.
It is actually very easy to fact check. Try Factcheck.org, etc. They have spent the time and energy to examine the claims.
What I really want to know is how to get a list of all the believers in this birther stuff, so I can market tin hats to these knuckle draggers!!

The cons can't leave the birther issue alone. I think some actually believe this crap. Has been debunked by every independent source that has investigated it.
If you cons have proof, please bring it on. But, of course, you do not. There is none that will stand up to scrutiny.
And please do not bring me evidence from entertainers, like Hanity and Beck.
It is actually very easy to fact check. Try Factcheck.org, etc. They have spent the time and energy to examine the claims.
What I really want to know is how to get a list of all the believers in this birther stuff, so I can market tin hats to these knuckle draggers!!

welcome !

Forum List

Back