WH Press Secretary Blows Off Question About Hunter Biden Being Paid $3.5 Million For Russian Money Laundering

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Psaki Brushes Off Reporter Asking Why Hunter Biden
Received $3.5 Million From the Mayor of Moscow’s Wife (VIDEO)

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday was asked about the $3.5 million Hunter Biden received from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow. Psaki brushed off the reporter’s question as if it was total nonsense with no documents to back up the claims.

“I am not familiar with that claim. It does not sound like it is backed up with a lot of evidence,”
she said.

This is an already debunked blatant lie! The FBI, DHS, and Treasury Department have all already declared publicly that they have irrefutable evidence - official financial records, documents, whistleblowers, and testimony - proving the Bidens have engaged in Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, and taking over $1 BILLION from the CCP.

But the libs are claiming that the BIG GUY wasn't actually getting BRIBES----

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday was asked about the $3.5 million Hunter Biden received from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow. Psaki brushed off the reporter’s question as if it was total nonsense with no documents to back up the claims.

“I am not familiar with that claim. It does not sound like it is backed up with a lot of evidence,” she said.

This is an already debunked blatant lie! The FBI, DHS, and Treasury Department have all already declared publicly that they have irrefutable evidence - official financial records, documents, whistleblowers, and testimony - proving the Bidens have engaged in Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, and taking over $1 BILLION from the CCP.

Red Jen won't last much longer in her current role as Minister of Propaganda. They're going to ship her back to Moscow.

11930586556_dd9e143944_k-1.jpg

“I am not familiar with that claim. It does not sound like it is backed up with a lot of evidence,”
she said.

Gateway Pundit never gets anything right.

“I am not familiar with that claim. It does not sound like it is backed up with a lot of evidence,” she said.

You can view the interview at other media sources, and i posted the link about the FBI, DHS, and Treasury Department's publicly acknowledging the Biden family's financial scams and treason. Feelfree to look it up wourself or find the link through my profile/threads/posts.

Of course, attempting to slander a source is a response from those who can't debunk what is being reported.

That's great. A dumb and avoidant answer just makes them look guiltier.

I'm sure we will circle back at her with that again..

The FBI, DHS, and Treasury Department have all already declared publicly that they have irrefutable evidence - official financial records, documents, whistleblowers, and testimony - proving the Bidens have engaged in Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, and taking over $1 BILLION from the CCP.

If that were true where are the criminal charges?

It's obviously bullshit, but you are just too dumb to not spread that baseless nonsense.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Agreed. Much like NBC ABC CBS MSNBC CNN WAPO NYT etc.

Gateway Pundit? That story has a giant Batsignal of a fingerprint of direct Russian disinformation. It would be more interesting to know where the story originated.

Non Progs....stop protecting Progs to start. They are not your friends.

Another Trumpinista fantasy.

Now why would Russia be giving money to Hunter when Trump's been their boy for decades?

Now why would Russia be giving money to Hunter when Trump's been their boy for decades?
Because Hunter was laundering Russian Oligarch money. The pathetic thing is snowflakes know this & don't care.

Because Hunter was laundering Russian Oligarch money. The pathetic thing is snowflakes know this & don't care.

They enthusiastically support it. The Democrats have been in bed with Russia for decades, at least since Ted Kennedy colluded with them to try to take down Ronald Reagan.

What WeirdRUS website did you get this load of crap from?

Nah, don't bother. I don't need to see the asshole to recognize crap.

They enthusiastically support it. The Democrats have been in bed with Russia for decades, at least since Ted Kennedy colluded with them to try to take down Ronald Reagan.
And another Trumpinista fantasy.

Trump's NSA reports Putin owns Trump and did all he could to get his lapdog back in office.

The video is from the White House. I agree that means it's probably tainted by Russian propaganda, but there it is.

The video is from the White House. I agree that means it's probably tainted by Russian propaganda, but there it is.
And?
The video shows her blowing off a ridiculous question with an appropriate response paraphrased as "what a load of crap! Next."

[/QUOTEli
Like clockwork the liars come in to deny and but Trump ever thread. Doesn't matter what.

Forum List

Back