If you voted for Biden, would you now?

If the election were today, knowing what you know now, would you still vote for Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
IRL I've spoken to many who have "buyers remorse."
I’ve spoken to many who voted for trump and regret it after he made himself into a joke after the election.

Even if true, irrelevant.

Would you still vote for Quid Pro?

“even if true, irrelevant” was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your post. Glad you can appreciate satire.

Of course I’d vote for Biden. You think we actually miss Trump?

The Press conference Biden and Harris gave 15 minutes ago shows Harris is already running the WH from the background, as Joe just abdicated his responsibility to handle the border crisis.

I remind everyone that only 2% of all DEMOCRSATS wanted Harris as their President during the Democrat Primaries, yet the Democrats manipulated / tricked the Democrats with a Trojan Horse move. Harris is getting closer and closer to take over for Biden as President, despite the fact that 98% of all DEMOCRATS rejected her - did NOT want her anywhere near the oval office...even on a paid tour.

Get ready to embrace the suck, snowflakes - a disaster of your own making.

Hahahaha, you mean if he was running against the traitorous fat rat bastard Trumpybear again?

“even if true, irrelevant” was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your post. Glad you can appreciate satire.

Of course I’d vote for Biden. You think we actually miss Trump?

I know many people who believed Biden was a moderate and now regret voting for him as he pushes a radical leftist agenda..

1616614840526.png

The Press conference Biden and Harris gave 15 minutes ago shows Harris is already running the WH from the background, as Joe just abdicated his responsibility to handle the border crisis.

I remind everyone that only 2% of all DEMOCRSATS wanted Harris as their President during the Democrat Primaries, yet the Democrats manipulated / tricked the Democrats with a Trojan Horse move. Harris is getting closer and closer to take over for Biden as President, despite the fact that 98% of all DEMOCRATS rejected her - did NOT want her anywhere near the oval office...even on a paid tour.

Get ready to embrace the suck, snowflakes - a disaster of your own making.

Obama also has a say in the running. That's why he cannot keep his yap shut.

I predict 100% yes responses.
I suspect you are correct. Anyone on USMB who is willing to admit voting for Biden is probably not going say he has changed his mind now. However, I suspect there are lots of people that did vote for Biden that would like to have their votes back.

Forum List

Back