West Virginians strongly disagree with Manchin on voting rights legislation

My mother in law lives in West Virginia, and knows that the people there, dont want Manchin to vote for the Peoples Act. Rachel Madcow is full of shit and probably did local 10 democrat voters for her poll....

She talked to every person in West Virginia. She sounds like a fascist cow.

So hilarious, that you identify with stale cowboy personae, lol...

Your spew is fascist and treasonous, boy. Why don't you try coming at me, or any real patriot (Democrat) and see what happens, fool?

Do you think we're afraid of guns? You keep thinking that, ok...

Pendejo.
Yea, I knew that would trigger you. Sorry I don’t “identify” with purple haired fascist faggots like you.

There is the usual dem cheating - dead people voting (always dem), people crossing state lines and voting in multiple states, throwing out military ballots ... All happened, but it was not enough.

The machines cheated majorly in NH and VA and in other states where the GOP won state house and senate, the down ballot, and miraculously traitor Joe "won"

What was totally unprecedented about 2020 was

Huge late night absentee fraud ballot dumps, mostly with just Joe on the ballot, explaining the down ballot math problem your side has.
The FBI actively conspiring with the democrats to not bust it
Violent removal of GOP poll observers
Fraud in GA on video, the suitcases of fraud ballots just marked Joe and a dem senate candidate....
Six Zionist traitors on the Supreme Court involved

You8 vare one of the biggest and filthiest liars on this board. Not one thing you said is true. The Mic higan legislature which is led by Republicans disagree with you too. They debunked your lies you racist pig.,

The fact they support Republicans show they are very slow. It shows you are very slow. Republicans have run the state even further into the ground since Republicans took over.
I can't stand Republicans, and think anyone voting for them is either evil or duped, but cannot accept the notion that WVians are "slow". What state are you from? Are they less slow?

Are Kansans slow? Texans? I think a better term is delusional.

You are the fascist faggot. You have your tongue so far up Trump's ass, little wonder you eat his shit.
They're mostly incels. Naturally they reject gayness, though no woman wants them. Hence their hysterical angst and behavior which is like that of a hormonally-overloaded 8th-grade boy.

It would be a Hell of lot better than what you losers want. But , no. The parties are necessary but we should elect Americans who care about the people, not lying opportunists willing to lie like there is no tomorrow.

Our Congress is corrupt. The DOJ is corrupt. The FBI is corrupt. The CDC is corrupt. And the present administation is is corrupt and illegitimate.

The Republican party is only concerned with keeping themselves in power. The Republican Party is corrupt. You are corrupt.

Manchin is bought and paid for by West Virginia big coal. His daughter is bought and paid for by Big Pharma. They suck.

Are you trying to say Germany is a Left Wing Nutjob Country? You would also have to include UK, Canada, JApan, Australia, Switzerland, Netherlands, South Korea, Ireland, NEw Zealand, France, Spain, Sweden... All these countries are Left Wing Nutjobs...
Just as a matter of interest which countries do call not Left Wing Nutjobs?
Countries are not LWNJs, people like you are.

Democrats are trying to roll back some of the worst voter suppression laws brought in in the last couple of decades...

US voting has become a by word as a joke internationally...

Rest of the World sees the long line of black people waiting for hours to vote... US used to be proud of there democracy...

US democracy is a by word internationally as the pretence of democracy to get what I want...

Truth is
GOP has only won one popular vote for Presidency since in last 20 years(2000 to 2020) but has had the White House 12 years and Democrats 8... That is not democratic, that is an illusion of democracy...
GOP is over 10% points behind Democrats in popular vote for Senate in last 3 elections and they have same seats... 10% is huge in two horse race.. This is not democratic, this is again an illusion of democracy..
In the past Congress can throw up some huge wins for GOP with relatively much more narrow popular vote wins.

The GOP want to pretend there is democracy and peoples votes count... They don't want to run the country by the will of the people... In both of Trump bids for President more American Citizens wanted his opponent to win... When most people want the other guy, it kind of undermines your mandate to lead... That is the basic facts...

For starters, I don't agree that most are dumb enough to vote for Democrats, at least not yet. We need voter ID so only eligible people to vote, you know, like every other first-world country requires. Secondly, people need to vote in person when at all possible. Mass mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting are ripe for fraud.

As a side note, when "most" people want to vote themselves money from others we have a huge problem that will quickly put an end to our country. Any working person that votes for the current Democratic Party is extremely naive and gullible and is shooting themselves in the foot but doesn't realize it.

Well, too bad. The GOP is nothing but the Party of Billionaire Privilege and increasing THE PEOPLE are seeing through the BS rhetoric and realizing that voting for the GOP is voting to screw yourself.

And yet it is the tech billionaires that are HUGE Democratic supporters. Seems as though you have fallen for their scam. They want YOU to be a surf. If you vote for Democrats and are not in one of the extremes(ultra wealthy or very poor) you are an ignorant fool.

For starters, I don't agree that most are dumb enough to vote for Democrats, at least not yet. We need voter ID so only eligible people to vote, you know, like every other first-world country requires. Secondly, people need to vote in person when at all possible. Mass mail-in balloting and ballot harvesting are ripe for fraud.

As a side note, when "most" people want to vote themselves money from others we have a huge problem that will quickly put an end to our country. Any working person that votes for the current Democratic Party is extremely naive and gullible and is shooting themselves in the foot but doesn't realize it.
We already have voter ID. Here in Texas, for example, I have to bring my drivers license to vote.

You cannot renew your Drivers License without a birth certificate

That is a voter ID law, and Texas is the 2nd most populous state. It sounds like you're unsure about what voter IDs are.

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

MadCow; didn't read

The Republican party is only concerned with keeping themselves in power. The Republican Party is corrupt. You are corrupt.
And Democrats don’t want to stay in power? It seems to me the Democratic Party is concerned only with power.

I hope a couple other parties show up and ruin the two party system.

Forum List

Back