West Virginians strongly disagree with Manchin on voting rights legislation

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

I'll ask you the same thing I did in the other thread right after I say this is FAKE NEWS.

What was the methodology and what questions were asked? A lot of people know nothing more about the bill but the name, if that. Fake poll, too.

Last edited:

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

76% of Republicans support it?

Where do you get this shit? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

"End Citizens United/Global Strategy Group/ALG Research" poll...

Surprise, surprise....A poll taken by a group of hard leftist pollsters tell the crackpots at MSNBC and the moonbat OP what they want to hear!

PJW.jpg

Last edited:

My mother in law lives in West Virginia, and knows that the people there, dont want Manchin to vote for the Peoples Act. Rachel Madcow is full of shit and probably did local 10 democrat voters for her poll....

WV folk are a bit slow.

If you ask them

Do you support (enter feel good name of proposal here)?

They answer

Duh, uh, yeah, sounds good

But come Election Day, someone with an IQ over 10 will have filled in the details....

Wv is actually going decisively anti dem

WV folk are a bit slow.

If you ask them

They answer

But come Election Day, someone with an IQ over 10 will have filled in the details....

That may be - but they sure as hell understand "voting rights"!

WV folk are a bit slow.

If you ask them

They answer

Do they understand the state they live in should take care of them, not the Federal government?

I'll ask you the same thing I did in the other thread right after I say this FAKE NEWS.

What was the methodology and what questions were asked? A lot of people know nothing more about the bill but the name, if that. Fake poll, too.
Just curious, what provisions of the bill do you find troublesome? I mean I understand perfectly whyy Republicans, and Manchin, oppose the bill. But what problems do you see with it?

I'll ask you the same thing I did in the other thread right after I say this FAKE NEWS.

Just curious, what provisions of the bill do you find troublesome? I mean I understand perfectly whyy Republicans, and Manchin, oppose the bill. But what problems do you see with it?
Basically everything. I do not want one party rule and that is what this bill really is about.

Basically everything. I do not want one party rule and that is what this bill really is about.
Who told you that? Specifically, what provisions within the bill would result in one party rule? There is one big problem with the bill for Republicans, and now Manchin. That problem has arisen in numerous bills as the Democrats continually attempt to insert it in legislation. Trump vetoed the Defense Bill because of it. It has nothing to do with voting rights.

Maybe he knows the truth behind the propaganda that drones like you slurp down on command.

WV folk are a bit slow.

If you ask them

They answer

What you define as "voting rights" is really a license for democrats to cheat with massive fraud.

Who told you that? Specifically, what provisions within the bill would result in one party rule? There is one big problem with the bill for Republicans, and now Manchin. That problem has arisen in numerous bills as the Democrats continually attempt to insert it in legislation. Trump vetoed the Defense Bill because of it. It has nothing to do with voting rights.
You are lying. When the Federal government runs elections they will be more corrupt and partisan than ever.

Manchin switches parties, the GOP retakes the senate, and immediately removes Harris and Biden. I like it!

WV folk are a bit slow.

If you ask them

They answer

Do they understand the state they live in should take care of them, not the Federal government?

Funny. You mean like McConnell's Kentucky?

WV folk are a bit slow.

If you ask them

They answer

Funny. You mean like McConnell's Kentucky?
Deflection, half assed shill.

Forum List

Back