West Virginia sets all time low temp record!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Well it sure appears that mid-Atlantic states are in need of some serious global warming today! What a joke.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2022/01/22/canaan-valley-low-temperature-record/

I mean...talk about the whole climate crusader narrative getting nuked....there ya go!!

Millions of people in mid-Atlantic states with blue balls today. Only the climate nutters would think they're thinking of what the 97% of climate scientists say.

Sleeping-Man-1.jpg

The frozen tundra has extended here into Mercer County, PA on the border of Ohio as well.

Its close to zero as I write this.

While I recognize that weather does not equal climate, we in Western Pennsylvania are having some serious Winter weather this year.

For at least the last decade, Winter here has been characterized by a few cold days, maybe some significant snow, then a warm day or two - 50 degrees or so - then back to cold. The occasional warm days serve to melt the last vestiges of snow and ice from the roadways. No fifty degree days recently or in the forecast. Just really cold followed by pretty cold.

Like it was 50 years ago.

The reason why is that the global warmists hide out instead of stand up and take responsibility for this kind of weather.

Neither Al Gore nor Greta Thunberg are anywhere near the Mountain State accepting responsibility.

That tells the people they don't care, so why should the people.
For the last time, it's called Climate Change, not global warming. And the wild swings in temperatures...are a result of it.

I wonder why you deniers can't at least make a genuine argument?

Well it sure appears that mid-Atlantic states are in need of some serious global warming today! What a joke.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2022/01/22/canaan-valley-low-temperature-record/

I mean...talk about the whole climate crusader narrative getting nuked....there ya go!!

Millions of people in mid-Atlantic states with blue balls today. Only the climate nutters would think they're thinking of what the 97% of climate scientists say.

View attachment 592127

That's the sneakiest kind of global warming........

Exactly!
I miss the old days, when the climate never changed.
How many trillions do we need to spend on windmills so the climate never changes again?
Windmills have been around for decades. And they DON'T cause cancer. :)
That being said, generating cleaner forms of energy will help with climate change
so I don't have to constantly listen to you deniers bray one of your deflection
arguments. :)

Forum List

Back