West Virginia sets all time low temp record!!

I mean, now that the Himalayas are snow free and New York city is underwater the way your cult said, it's all pretty irrefutable.
Nah, nobody of any importance ever predicted such a thing would happen by now. You're making up dumb stories again.

I mean, your cult has made thousands of predictions without getting a single thing right - that's got to make you drooling retards credible....
The actual predictions have been excellent.

Remember, we're intelligent and well-informed, so your gaslighting has no effect on us. We know the science and the history, so we know you're peddling some nonsense that your cult fed you. I understand you don't know that, being how the less intelligent tend to be absolutely certain of their dumb beliefs, but that's irrelevant. Flat-earthers are very certain the earth is flat, but it's that doesn't change reality. Same with your beliefs.

And by all means, do a cut and paste now. We've torn it all apart a hundred times before, so we can do it again.

One of you cultist dumbfucks actually claimed the Tonga eruption was due to your stupid fuck religion.
That was just dumbass denier Eric Worrell making stuff up. And not a scientist, but some random journalist. He's gotten more desperate as his cult falls apart.

Naturally, you fell hard for it and parroted it. Even by cult imbecile standards, you're dim.

So, what other propaganda does Moscow want you to spread?

Nah, nobody of any importance ever predicted such a thing would happen by now. You're making up dumb stories again.

Ah yes, you're a fucking liar - as well as stupid.

But you may be a Heavens Gate level cult moron, still I agree that the IPCC is no one of importance.

{
"In 1999 New Scientist reported a comment by the leading Indian glaciologist Syed Hasnain, who said in an email interview with this author that all the glaciers in the central and eastern Himalayas could disappear by 2035.

Hasnain, of Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi, who was then chairman of the International Commission on Snow and Ice's working group on Himalayan glaciology, has never repeated the prediction in a peer-reviewed journal. He now says the comment was "speculative".

Despite the 10-year-old New Scientist report being the only source, the claim found its way into the IPCC fourth assessment report published in 2007. Moreover the claim was extrapolated to include all glaciers in the Himalayas." (Fred Pearce)}

Yeah, they don't make em' much dumber than you.

Cult's depend on stupid fucks - and you fill the bill.

The actual predictions have been excellent.

giphy.gif

Remember, we're intelligent and well-informed, so your gaslighting has no effect on us. We know the science and the history, so we know you're peddling some nonsense that your cult fed you. I understand you don't know that, being how the less intelligent tend to be absolutely certain of their dumb beliefs, but that's irrelevant. Flat-earthers are very certain the earth is flat, but it's that doesn't change reality. Same with your beliefs.

You have an IQ in the low two digits and eat the contents from your depends.

Seriously, you must on some level grasp that you're seriously retarded?

{

Remembering that the “science is settled,” this is the year that ABC predicted that New York City would be under several feet of water due to rising seas caused by global warming.

That wasn’t all ABC News thought would be going on by 2015 as predicted in its 2008 news special entitled Earth 2100. As Newsbusters’ Scott Witlock reports, the news department also claimed that by 2015 we’d be paying $9 per gallon for gasoline, that milk would cost $13 a gallon, and that many other parts of the US would be under water thanks to that “settled science.”}

And by all means, do a cut and paste now. We've torn it all apart a hundred times before, so we can do it again.

What's the difference between AGW cultists and Tarot Card Readers? Tarot Cards occasionally make accurate predictions.

50 years of absolute failure for your fuck nut retard cult. :thup:

That was just dumbass denier Eric Worrell making stuff up. And not a scientist, but some random journalist. He's gotten more desperate as his cult falls apart.

Naturally, you fell hard for it and parroted it. Even by cult imbecile standards, you're dim.

So, what other propaganda does Moscow want you to spread?

Blessed Be.

You cultists are the DUMBEST fucks on the planet.

I always call you "heavens gate" because you're really that stupid, but at least those morons could build web sites.

Blessed Be.
That's what Putin told you to say?

Interesting.

Yeah, the commies tend to be atheists, but they have enjoy maninpulating Christians to support fascism/communism. They're joined to the Trum,p cult by a love of authoritarianism. Once you his peak authoritarianism, as the Trump cult and Putin have, left and right become irrelevant. They're all one big happy authoritarian family.

Ah yes, you're a fucking liar - as well as stupid.

That's what I'm talking about, cult boi. I wanted you to embarrass yourself with some really dumb cut-and-paste, and you didn't disappoint. I just had to prompt you a bit.
"In 1999 New Scientist reported a comment by the leading Indian glaciologist Syed Hasnain, who said in an email interview with this author that all the glaciers in the central and eastern Himalayas could disappear by 2035.
Now, what date it would it be now. Is that date 2035?

As the concept of "dates" whooshes over your head, you would seem to be dumb even by denier standards.

Remembering that the “science is settled,” this is the year that ABC predicted that New York City would be under several feet of water due to rising seas caused by global warming.
Golly, an ABC broadcaster said something!. There's some real science for you.

What your non-examples tell us is just how desperate your cult has become. When challenged, that was literally the best you could come up with.

Why not admit that you're making dumb stuff up, just like I said? It's not like it isn't obvious. When you're down deep in a stupid hole, you should stop digging.

All I need to know is, if the Arctic is getting warmer, how is it the Arctic can send such cold weather to us so far away? It was -12 degrees F. In Minneapolis this morning I heard!

You failed to find this in the article he posted o-lazy one:

"The weather station is managed by Virginia Tech at the Canaan Valley National Wildlife Refuge.
The previous lowest temperature measured in Canaan Valley was minus-27 on Jan. 21, 1985, according to Robert Leffler, a retired National Weather Service climatologist, who reported the news in an email.

Canaan Valley is a popular ski destination and home to two resorts, Canaan Valley Resort and Timberline.

Weather records have been kept in Canaan Valley since 1944, according to Leffler. The Virginia Tech weather station, however, was installed only about three years ago by meteorology instructor David Carroll. It is probable that the temperatures fell even lower there in the past."

===

Here is the -31F data you didn't bother to read:

LINK

===

Do you regret being this lazy?

Thankyou Tommy. :rock:

Heres what the mental cases never get....

Let's say it wasn't a record low ....off by 4 degrees. So what?
The material point is, millions of people staying inside so their balls don't turn blue.

None of these people are sitting in front of the fire deliberating on 2021 being "hotter". In fact, it's the furthest thing from their mind.
100% certainty none of the calling their congressman screaming, "You mofu..
.do something about this global warming!"

Only the climate obsessed think in the summer months, these people forget when going to get the mail, their spit froze before it hit the ground! In mean....drrrrr.

The "science" is an internet hobby for these hideously boring social invalids of the world who both tend to the hysterical and partake in navel gazing activity every day.

The energy policy-makers laugh at them....the only thing that matters in the big picture!!

navel-gazing.jpg

That's what Putin told you to say?

Awww, are you disavowing your retard religion?

Won't Gaia punish you for your faithless denial?

Interesting.

Yeah, the commies tend to be atheists, but they have enjoy maninpulating Christians to support fascism/communism.

You retard cultists are Gaia worshippers.

You stupid fucks think the planet is an actual god.

They're joined to the Trum,p cult by a love of authoritarianism. Once you his peak authoritarianism, as the Trump cult and Putin have, left and right become irrelevant. They're all one big happy authoritarian family.

We know you retard cultists are anti-science and anti-reason.

Liars and frauds who follow crooks and charlatans that are no different than the Catholics who sold relics from "da twoo cwoss" in the dark ages.

Praise Gaia, blessed be...

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about, cult boi. I wanted you to embarrass yourself with some really dumb cut-and-paste, and you didn't disappoint. I just had to prompt you a bit.

And NOTHING is quite as dumb as the IPCC

Now, what date it would it be now. Is that date 2035?

As the concept of "dates" whooshes over your head, you would seem to be dumb even by denier standards.

I'm sure the Gai Tract you are copying from seems really convincing to you.

Hint retards, they now claim they were off by 2 centuries and it was just a simple mistake made over and over and over.

:lmao:

You truly are stupid. :thup:

Golly, an ABC broadcaster said something!. There's some real science for you.

What your non-examples tell us is just how desperate your cult has become. When challenged, that was literally the best you could come up with.

Why not admit that you're making dumb stuff up, just like I said? It's not like it isn't obvious. When you're down deep in a stupid hole, you should stop digging.

:rofl:

Great refutation there cultist! So sciency...

The fascist democrats aren't worried about glowbull warming. Hell, forum blowhard playtime brags about jetting around in her Lear Jet (since she's fabulously wealthy - like all leftist trolls). How much Soda Pop gas does it emit? I know she burns poor people as fuel (they're renewable - democrats are making LOTS more!) but that still creates carbon.

oh now i get it! you're obsessed! ya, it figures.

Forum List

Back