West Virginia Bans Abortion

Agreed. No desire to be wherever the hell you are. I like my low unemployment, educated people, restaurant s besides Dairy Queen, and access to healthcare within five minutes.

We had a guy have a booboo at a shooting competition and Lifeflight was there within five minutes.
That's reassuring.

Oh, quit being a whiny little bitch. You said you would allow abortion, for any reason, up to 15 weeks. Then you said, after that 15 week point (and I quote) "only for threats to the LIFE of the mother".

Now, two points: First if you want to talk about things which are obvious, the "life of the mother" be the most obvious of them all, yet you felt the need to specifically mention it.

Now, the reason you felt the need to specifically mention it brings us to point #2: You said what you said, and you used the word "only", which essentially says that no other reason would be deemed acceptable to you. Your statement gave no regard to the fetus whatsoever, and one could easily conclude that's it's because you don't actually care about the fetus. If the fetus is going to die after an hour outside the womb, based on what you said, that's acceptable to you.

And you want people to think you're not a zealot...

The thing is after a fetus is dead, are you actually aborting it?

No Marty, no "most people", the kind of people who whose minds go there are those who wish to impose their own "final solution" on those they disagree with.

"Culling" has ALWAYS meant "separating". "Culling the herd" has always implied that you were separating those you were retaining from those you were selling. And you don't cull the herd by killing the animals, unless they're diseased.

When you cull a herd, you are killing the sick or undesirables.

Following on Graham's path to insure that abortion remains a state issue, West Virginia says "hold my beer" and bans abortion with limited exceptions - verified by police - up to 8 weeks (aka a defacto full ban).​

What could go wrong?​

West Virginia Legislature passes abortion ban with narrow exceptions

Under the new measure, rape and incest victims could obtain abortions at up to eight weeks of pregnancy if they first make reports to law enforcement officers.
West Virginia's Republican-majority Legislature passed a near-total abortion ban Tuesday, making West Virginia the second state to pass a ban since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in June.

The state Senate passed the bill 22-7, and the House approved it 77-17.

Under the new measure, rape and incest victims could obtain abortions at up to eight weeks of pregnancy but would be required to make reports to law enforcement officers. Victims who are younger than 18 would have until 14 weeks of pregnancy to obtain the procedure.
So the state implemented a common sense abortion law and the Liberals are bitching?

You and Canon Shooter need to get a room. Preferably somewhere in Germany in 1936.

Definition of cull

(Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb
1: to select from a group : CHOOSEculled the best passages from the poet's workDamaged fruits are culled before the produce is shipped.
2: to reduce or control the size of (something, such as a herd) by removal (as by hunting or slaughter) of especially weak or sick individuals
The town issued hunting licenses in order to cull the deer population.
culling a herd of cattle
also : to hunt or kill (individuals) for culling
culling diseased cows
culled hundreds of deer

I see.

You're a fucking retard.

I explained how I used the word and, lo and behold, there it is; the primary definition.

And you reject it because it doesn't fit your retarded little argument.

You're so intellectually bankrupt it's funny...

Hahahaha….you‘re so lost and confused…Mexifornia harbors 10 million of Mexico’s human cockroaches, Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations population yet 33% of the nations welfare recipients….more than 100,000 homeless, trash, shitty diapers and Modello bottles line the roadways…its’s a disgusting shithole full of shit humans….it’s North Tijuana.
Red states are like backward third world countries because they function as authoritarian dictatorships.

Forum List

Back