West Virginia Bans Abortion

Regardless of the left's mentally ill delusions, men do not get pregnant.

Regardless of the right's mentally ill delusions, women cannot get pregnant alone. Human cloning isn't happening yet. There is always male DNA involved. Men need to be held responsible if you don't allow women to abort the fetuses of those who would clearly make bad husbands and fathers - like rapists and/or close family members.

No Marty, no "most people", the kind of people who whose minds go there are those who wish to impose their own "final solution" on those they disagree with.

"Culling" has ALWAYS meant "separating". "Culling the herd" has always implied that you were separating those you were retaining from those you were selling. And you don't cull the herd by killing the animals, unless they're diseased.

You and Canon Shooter need to get a room. Preferably somewhere in Germany in 1936.

Definition of cull

(Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb
1: to select from a group : CHOOSEculled the best passages from the poet's workDamaged fruits are culled before the produce is shipped.
2: to reduce or control the size of (something, such as a herd) by removal (as by hunting or slaughter) of especially weak or sick individuals
The town issued hunting licenses in order to cull the deer population.
culling a herd of cattle
also : to hunt or kill (individuals) for culling
culling diseased cows
culled hundreds of deer

Regardless of the right's mentally ill delusions, women cannot get pregnant alone. Human cloning isn't happening yet. There is always male DNA involved. Men need to be held responsible if you don't allow women to abort the fetuses of those who would clearly make bad husbands and fathers - like rapists and/or close family members.
:blahblah::blahblah: stupid :blahblah::blahblah: lying :blahblah:Canadian:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Men need to be temporarily castrated at birth, only to have the procedure reversed at such time as the man finds a suitable partner and both can prove that they are capable of effective, responsible parenting. Then you leftists can fuck like dogs without having to worry about that damned old inconvenient pregnancy.

I know, it would hurt a lot of you to not be able to sacrifice those unborn babies, but tough shit.

Can you quote my post instead of making it up? Because it seems you're lying.

My mistake, it was Martybegan.

See, unlike you, I can admit when I'm wrong.

So, should I assume that you would allow for termination in cases of rape, incest, or fetal inviability? Would those be your only exceptions?

Being like a backward third world country is far more than just being poor.

Indeed. Look at California. Highest rates of homelessness, poverty, drug addiction, gang violence, human waste on the streets. Among the lowest public education test scores in the nation. Among the highest violent crime rates in the nation (particularly in the bluest cities, of course), the highest levels of public corruption in America. It's a true third-world hellhole.

That most of the states that are backward third world countries are controlled by Republicans comes as no surprise.

Hahahaha….you‘re so lost and confused…Mexifornia harbors 10 million of Mexico’s human cockroaches, Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations population yet 33% of the nations welfare recipients….more than 100,000 homeless, trash, shitty diapers and Modello bottles line the roadways…its’s a disgusting shithole full of shit humans….it’s North Tijuana.

West Virginia says "hold my beer" and bans abortion with limited exceptions - verified by police - up to 8 weeks​

Well then, if they have exceptions and an 8 week period, then they haven't really banned abortions, have they? They've merely restricted them to instances where they really are necessary or justified shifting more responsibility onto people not to go around wantonly screwing with abandon like pigs, that way, hopefully, people will start giving a little more thought to bringing lives into this world they really don't want.

With or without any beer.

No desire to be wherever the hell you are. I like my low unemployment, educated people, restaurant s besides Dairy Queen, and access to healthcare within five minutes.

Gee, you sure sound bigoted. How the hell do you know where he lives or whether it has higher or lower employment, education or restaurants, for whatever any of that is worth? Wouldn't it be funny if the two of you were posting only three blocks apart from each other? :lmao:

Forum List

Back