West Virginia Bans Abortion

No, you're incorrect. You're making assumptions which are only making you look even more stupid.

And that's saying something...

Then what is your "line in the sand"

Mine tends to be up to 15 weeks for any reason, after that only for threats to the LIFE of the mother.

Then what is your "line in the sand"

Well, thank you for asking. This is so much better than you stupidly thinking you might actually know what my stance is...

Mine tends to be up to 15 weeks for any reason,

It "tends" to be? Does it fluctuate?

My "line in the sand" is 20 weeks. By that time, a woman is fully aware she's pregnant and has had time to ruminate over the decision of whether or not to terminate her pregnancy. But I am not in fasvor of the government making it illegal to get an abortion after that point.

I am not at all in favor of permitting abortion up until the moment of birth. Not even close, and it was ignorant and stupid for you to suggest that. I won't expect an apology, though, since you're not capable of that...

after that only for threats to the LIFE of the mother.

So, if the pregnancy was the result of incest or a rape, and the mother's health was not at risk, you would force the mother to give birth?

That's fucking sick. That's zealotry.

If it were determined that a fetus would not survive outside the womb, due to some catastrophic birth defect, you would force the mother to give birth? That's fucking sick as fuck, as well, but it does cast that light of zealotry upon you...

Well, thank you for asking. This is so much better than you stupidly thinking you might actually know what my stance is...

My "line in the sand" is 20 weeks. By that time, a woman is fully aware she's pregnant and has had time to ruminate over the decision of whether or not to terminate her pregnancy. But I am not in fasvor of the government making it illegal to get an abortion after that point.

I am not at all in favor of permitting abortion up until the moment of birth. Not even close, and it was ignorant and stupid for you to suggest that. I won't expect an apology, though, since you're not capable of that...

So, if the pregnancy was the result of incest or a rape, and the mother's health was not at risk, you would force the mother to give birth?

If it were determined that a fetus would not survive outside the womb, due to some catastrophic birth defect, you would force the mother to give birth? That's fucking sick as fuck, as well, but it does cast that light of zealotry upon you...

if you can't figure out in 15 weeks if you were raped or had incest, then you are a fucking idiot.

Fine, add viability of the fetus to the list, I figured that would be obvious, but to you I guess not.

20 weeks is far too close to viability. 15 weeks is almost 4 fucking months for them to dither about it.

The Biden administration, the DemoKKKrat party, and the abortion industry appreciate your support.

Following on Graham's path to insure that abortion remains a state issue, West Virginia says "hold my beer" and bans abortion with limited exceptions - verified by police - up to 8 weeks (aka a defacto full ban).​

What could go wrong?​

West Virginia Legislature passes abortion ban with narrow exceptions

Under the new measure, rape and incest victims could obtain abortions at up to eight weeks of pregnancy if they first make reports to law enforcement officers.
West Virginia's Republican-majority Legislature passed a near-total abortion ban Tuesday, making West Virginia the second state to pass a ban since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in June.

The state Senate passed the bill 22-7, and the House approved it 77-17.

Under the new measure, rape and incest victims could obtain abortions at up to eight weeks of pregnancy but would be required to make reports to law enforcement officers. Victims who are younger than 18 would have until 14 weeks of pregnancy to obtain the procedure.
Statement: "What could go wrong?"

Response:

if you can't figure out in 15 weeks if you were raped or had incest, then you are a fucking idiot.

Fine, add viability of the fetus to the list, I figured that would be obvious, but to you I guess not.

Oh, quit being a whiny little bitch. You said you would allow abortion, for any reason, up to 15 weeks. Then you said, after that 15 week point (and I quote) "only for threats to the LIFE of the mother".

Now, two points: First if you want to talk about things which are obvious, the "life of the mother" be the most obvious of them all, yet you felt the need to specifically mention it.

Now, the reason you felt the need to specifically mention it brings us to point #2: You said what you said, and you used the word "only", which essentially says that no other reason would be deemed acceptable to you. Your statement gave no regard to the fetus whatsoever, and one could easily conclude that's it's because you don't actually care about the fetus. If the fetus is going to die after an hour outside the womb, based on what you said, that's acceptable to you.

And you want people to think you're not a zealot...

The Biden administration, the DemoKKKrat party, and the abortion industry appreciate your support.

You've made it no secret that you would force a woman to give birth regardless of whether or not the pregnancy is the result of rape or incest or threatens the life of the mother.

You're a zealot of the worst kind...

You tell me?
800x600

800x600
You do realize that 18% for trade transportation, and utilities are also dealing with coal.

You've made it no secret that you would force a woman to give birth regardless of whether or not the pregnancy is the result of rape or incest or threatens the life of the mother.

You're a zealot of the worst kind...

Where did I make that clear?

Make sure you deduct those Planned Parenthood, DNC, and Biden campaign donations off your taxes! They appreciate your support! Especially for the black abortions!

Where did I make that clear?

The totality of your posts exposes you as such. You're the worst kind of zealot, too. You are far more interested in your religious dogma being imposed on others far more than you actually care about a fetus or the health of the mother. By your own admission, you would force an abortion in cases of rape, incest, or if the fetus wouldn't be viable.

How nice for you...

Make sure you deduct those Planned Parenthood, DNC, and Biden campaign donations off your taxes! They appreciate your support! Especially for the black abortions!

Again, all you're doing here is proving that you're an ignorant retard.

Oh, and I found your photo online:

c0244462-800px-wm.jpg

The totality of your posts exposes you as such. You're the worst kind of zealot, too. You are far more interested in your religious dogma being imposed on others far more than you actually care about a fetus or the health of the mother. By your own admission, you would force an abortion in cases of rape, incest, or if the fetus wouldn't be viable.

How nice for you...

Again, all you're doing here is proving that you're an ignorant retard.

Oh, and I found your photo online:

c0244462-800px-wm.jpg

So you have no links to my posts saying what you claim they say. You're exactly the liar I know you to be.

Keep on supporting PP and the DemoKKKrats, they appreciate it! Don't forget to make sure your donations go for black babies only, that's what they really want and you do, too.

So you have no links to my posts saying what you claim they say.

The only thing I need to prove you're a zealot is the post in where you list your "exceptions" for an abortion:

• If it threatens the life of the mother

Yup, that's pretty much it. That's all there is.

According to you, that's the only time you'd allow for an abortion. You would force a girl to give birth to her brother's baby just to feel good about yourself. If a fetus would be born with a catostrophically undeveloped brain, you would force that pregnancy to term.

You're offensive to all decent people...

The only thing I need to prove you're a zealot is the post in where you list your "exceptions" for an abortion:

• If it threatens the life of the mother

Yup, that's pretty much it. That's all there is.

According to you, that's the only time you'd allow for an abortion. You would force a girl to give birth to her brother's baby just to feel good about yourself. If a fetus would be born with a catostrophically undeveloped brain, you would force that pregnancy to term.

You're offensive to all decent people...

Can you quote my post instead of making it up? Because it seems you're lying.

When someone uses the term "cull from society" most people take that to mean something of a solution, maybe a final solution.

No Marty, no "most people", the kind of people who whose minds go there are those who wish to impose their own "final solution" on those they disagree with.

"Culling" has ALWAYS meant "separating". "Culling the herd" has always implied that you were separating those you were retaining from those you were selling. And you don't cull the herd by killing the animals, unless they're diseased.

Forum List

Back