"We're number 9! We're number 9! We're number 9!"

Winner, winner, chicken dinner:

INCOME INEQUALITY
As mentioned earlier, America has the greatest inequality of income and wealth in the industrialized world:

Inequality of income (0 = most equal society, 100 = the least equal):

United States 99
Canada 83
Netherlands 82
Switzerland 79
United Kingdom 78
Germany 66
Norway 60
Sweden 60

Are you in the wrong thread?
Nope. You like being #1 right?

You like being a deflecting puke liberal troll, that is my professional opinion.
You are welcome to chat about Freedom all you like. I just didn't want you to feel bad about being number nine when you are number one is so many other wonderful ways, like dead children.
We all know you love the abortion rate.

Though not a Obama-basher like many here, find it proof-of-concept our ranking in freedoms have plummeted like a brick during his Presidency.

:wtf:

You're not an Obama basher? Dude, you blow the guy continuously...

I respect the Office of the President, not what git's sitting in the chair. :)

Well, as long as it's a Democrat's keister you do. When it's a Republican, it's patriotic to dissent. When it's a Democrat, it's unpatriotic to dissent.

Wait, shouldn't that be "we're number 1" like we so often hear? Probably should be, but isn't, alas.

A COMPARISON BETWEEN THE US AND OTHER RICH NATIONS

" First place on the Personal Freedom Sub-Index went to Canada.

Right there any credibility is out the window, Canada doesn't even have freedom of speech.

Then came Norway, New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, and Iceland. The United States followed in ninth place. Belgium, Uruguay and Finland took tenth, eleventh and twelfth, respectively.

At the bottom of the list, Iran, Egypt and Pakistan placed 108th, 109th and 110th in terms of their citizens' personal freedom, respectively."

Again, it's hard to take you Communists seriously when you point to countries with strict controls on speech as having "personal freedom."

Two more real winners:

Teen pregnancies per 1,000 teenagers:

United States 98.0
United Kingdom 46.6
Norway 40.2
Canada 38.6
Finland 32.1
Sweden 28.3
Denmark 27.9
Netherlands 12.1
Japan 10.5

Total teen abortions per 1,000 teenagers:

United States 44.4
Norway 21.1
Sweden 19.6
Denmark 18.2
Finland 17.9
United Kingdom 16.9
Canada 16.2
Japan 5.9
Netherlands 5.5

Congrats America, your kids are both horny and stupid.

But let's not educate our kids or give them the means to avoid pregnancy.
With the liberal agenda, i'm surprised there isn't more teen pregnancies.

The United Nation's Human Freedom Index compares the amount of freedom that citizens of different countries enjoy. It considers the right to travel, assemble, and speak; the absence of forced labor, torture and other extreme legal punishment (such as the death penalty); freedom of political opposition, the press and trade unions; an independent judiciary; gender equality; and the legal right to trial, counsel of choice, privacy, religion and sexual practice.

Yep, that would do it alright.

Two more real winners:

United States 98.0
United Kingdom 46.6
Norway 40.2
Canada 38.6
Finland 32.1
Sweden 28.3
Denmark 27.9
Netherlands 12.1
Japan 10.5

United States 44.4
Norway 21.1
Sweden 19.6
Denmark 18.2
Finland 17.9
United Kingdom 16.9
Canada 16.2
Japan 5.9
Netherlands 5.5

Sure, because we're all about not educating kids about sex and their bodies. Oh wait, that's your side.

Try walking across the border to any one of the frozen Scandanavian countries the left loves to emulate without documentation and expect a handout and see what happens. The U.S. cares for and supports and even gives freaking tax rebates to more illegal aliens than the total populations of any one of the (9) countries the left seems to love but never would think of moving to.

Try walking across the border to any one of the frozen Scandanavian countries the left loves to emulate without documentation and expect a handout and see what happens. The U.S. cares for and supports and even gives freaking tax rebates to more illegal aliens than the total populations of any one of the (9) countries the left seems to love but never would think of moving to.
Stupid America and all her damn Wetbacks.

I think it is undoubted that in many places in this country you are a lot less free than you were 20 years ago. And in the country as a whole. Try buying a single cigarette anywhere. Try smoking it most places.

Though not a Obama-basher like many here, find it proof-of-concept our ranking in freedoms have plummeted like a brick during his Presidency.

Well, as long as it's a Democrat's keister you do. When it's a Republican, it's patriotic to dissent. When it's a Democrat, it's unpatriotic to dissent.

Don't read many of my posts then that's for sure.

Two more real winners:

United States 98.0
United Kingdom 46.6
Norway 40.2
Canada 38.6
Finland 32.1
Sweden 28.3
Denmark 27.9
Netherlands 12.1
Japan 10.5

United States 44.4
Norway 21.1
Sweden 19.6
Denmark 18.2
Finland 17.9
United Kingdom 16.9
Canada 16.2
Japan 5.9
Netherlands 5.5

Sure, because we're all about not educating kids about sex and their bodies. Oh wait, that's your side.
No, actually it's the parents job to educate their kids about sex. Not to teach them how to do it, like liberals want.

Virtually all are 95%+ white countries.

You have a point?

His point is to promote Communism.

His "study" from "Kangaroo.com" is utter bullshit, though. The metrics employed were at best subjective, in in general openly fraudulent.

This is demagoguery from a leftist hate site, not legitimate research.

That's the knee-jerk response here: "Communism!!"" The Finns, Norwegians, Danes, Swedes and New Zealanders would laugh you off this board.

Two more real winners:

United States 98.0
United Kingdom 46.6
Norway 40.2
Canada 38.6
Finland 32.1
Sweden 28.3
Denmark 27.9
Netherlands 12.1
Japan 10.5

United States 44.4
Norway 21.1
Sweden 19.6
Denmark 18.2
Finland 17.9
United Kingdom 16.9
Canada 16.2
Japan 5.9
Netherlands 5.5

No, actually it's the parents job to educate their kids about sex. Not to teach them how to do it, like liberals want.
Well if it's the parents' job they aren't doing it and that's why in other nations the schools jump in, just not here where you like kids ignorant and preggers.

Virtually all are 95%+ white countries.

You have a point?

His point is to promote Communism.

His "study" from "Kangaroo.com" is utter bullshit, though. The metrics employed were at best subjective, in in general openly fraudulent.

This is demagoguery from a leftist hate site, not legitimate research.

That's the knee-jerk response here: "Communism!!"" The Finns, Norwegians, Danes, Swedes and New Zealanders would laugh you off this board.
Canada must be totally Commie then, with all that Freedom they have.

I think it is undoubted that in many places in this country you are a lot less free than you were 20 years ago. And in the country as a whole. Try buying a single cigarette anywhere. Try smoking it most places.

Yeah, let's stop vehicle inspections, too. Let 'em drive FREE with bad brakes.

And leave these damn chemical and energy plants alone! If Duke Energy destroys a river in North Carolina or BP decimates the fishing industry in the Gulf of Mexico, who cares! Give them more freedom! We don't live there.

Two more real winners:

United States 98.0
United Kingdom 46.6
Norway 40.2
Canada 38.6
Finland 32.1
Sweden 28.3
Denmark 27.9
Netherlands 12.1
Japan 10.5

United States 44.4
Norway 21.1
Sweden 19.6
Denmark 18.2
Finland 17.9
United Kingdom 16.9
Canada 16.2
Japan 5.9
Netherlands 5.5

Well if it's the parents' job they aren't doing it and that's why in other nations the schools jump in, just not here where you like kids ignorant and preggers.
I taught my kid, and I don't have any grand kids.

Don't read many of my posts then that's for sure.

All? No, a bunch? Yes, and everyone is sitting in the Democrats lap

Forum List

Back