What's new

Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

bluzman61

Gold Member
Reaction score
Earlier tonight it was a leftover half of a warm veggie sub and some raw broccoli and cauliflower with fat free Ranch dressing on the side. The veggie sub is from a local pizza/Italian restaurant that is made hot, with melted cheese and marinara sauce. It's quite tasty!

BlueGin

Gold Member
Reaction score
Earlier tonight it was a leftover half of a warm veggie sub and some raw broccoli and cauliflower with fat free Ranch dressing on the side. The veggie sub is from a local pizza/Italian restaurant that is made hot, with melted cheese and marinara sauce. It's quite tasty!
I’m not used to cooking in so much ...so I have been challenging myself not to waste anything I have purchased.

breakfast was Huevos Ranceros using up some tomatoes and a left over onion.

dinner will be stir fry using up some cauliflower, onion and fresh brussel sprouts.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
Boneless bat thigh done on the grill into a bat/alfredo sauce pizza wit whole wheat crust
82a462c8-311f-41d5-ad38-8e400828beb5.jpeg

PC050128.JPG

Last edited:

Disir

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son is working out of The Flavor Bible. Somebody recommended that book last year or year before last and I got it for him. So, he put together some shrimp marinated in curry and beer on top of chopped up asparagus (instead of rice or something) with nuts and cayenne pepper.

bluzman61

Gold Member
Reaction score
This evening it was Russian Chicken (and no, the chicken wasn't FROM Russia), one of my sister's best dishes. She uses skinless chicken breasts, Russian salad dressing, apricot preserves and onion soup mix. Puts it all together, although I'm NOT sure how much she uses of each ingredient, just that the chicken breasts are whole, skinless ones. I'm not sure how long she bakes it, I believe it's at least 30-35 minutes at 350-375 degrees. All I DO know is it tastes delicious when it's done!

Most reactions - Past 7 days